Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Elon Musk “isn’t Serious” About A Cage Fight And “it’s Time To Move On” - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk “isn’t Serious” About A Cage Fight And “it’s Time To Move On” (131 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / 5 Reasons Your Small Business Isn’t Making Enough Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk “isn’t Serious” About A Cage Fight And “it’s Time To Move On” by wwwihy: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Mark Zuckerberg says Elon Musk “isn’t serious” about a cage fight and “it’s time to move on” from their proposed showdown, the details of which were never nailed down.

“Elon won’t confirm a date, then says he needs surgery, and now asks to do a practice round in my backyard instead,” the Meta chief executive wrote on social platform Threads Sunday.

“If Elon ever gets serious about a real date and official event, he knows how to reach me. Otherwise, time to move on. I’m going to focus on competing with people who take the sport seriously.”

Zuckerberg, 39, had previously proposed August 26 for the fight, but said Musk, 52, hadn’t confirmed.

Last week, Musk wrote that the possible showdown would be streamed on X, formerly known as Twitter, which he owns. Musk said he was “lifting weights throughout the day, preparing for the fight,” adding “all proceeds will go to charity for veterans.”

“If Elon ever gets serious about a real date and official event, he knows how to reach me. Otherwise, time to move on. I’m going to focus on competing with people who take the sport seriously.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/14/tech/zuckerberg-musk-cage-fight-move-on-hnk-intl/index.html

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Facebook 2023 / Before You Say YES, Again!!! / Discount On Pre-written Business Plans For Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.