Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) (4681 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Gister61: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2023
Age, physical appearance, wealth, and skin color don’t matter when it comes to true love. Love is a question of emotions, not of physical allure or wealth. The best feeling in the world is to love and be loved, but sadly, today, love is confused with money and physical attraction, which is why divorce rates are so high. In these times, not everyone is fortunate enough to have met true love; if you are one of those people, wait patiently;your time will come.

Sometimes, as in the case of the Chinese guy and the African woman, we search so far for our real loves when they are just next to us. The two were classmates who had no notion that they would one day become one, according to a post made by Street Evoker. The African woman known as “Amaze” is married to Street Evoker. With the caption, “They didn’t know,” Street Evoker, his online alias, displayed their high school photo with his wife, a mother of seven children. They had no idea that they would one day become husband and wife and have a happy family.

See More Photos>>>>https://heathlinecare.com/meet-the-african-woman-who-got-married-to-a-chinese-man-and-has-seven-lovely-children/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by silvoclaira: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2023
tongue

Seven children(6 girls & 1 boy) and still counting. Anything associated with some Nigerian women na over do(like birthing many children)

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
She's not an African.

But she's a black American.

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Pierocash(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
silvoclaira:
tongue

Seven children(6 girls & 1 boy) and still counting. Anything associated with some Nigerian women na over do(like birthing many children)
most of you sound stupid most times. If the man is a Nigerian you guys will still denigrate him, now the man is Asian, you still insulted Nigeria while exonerating the man. Inferiority complex is a curse

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by silvoclaira: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pierocash:
most of you sound stupid most times. If the man is a Nigerian you guys will still denigrate him, now the man is Asian, you still insulted Nigeria while exonerating the man. Inferiority complex is a curse

So¿ Is the Nigerian/African own that I know of that I talked about. Nothing concern me with the Foreigner(Asian)

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by talented321: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Beautiful family'' life is choice if u want to born 2 or 1 it is also ur choice'' as far they can be able to take care of their kids is fine and i love them the way they are producing.
The problem is when u don't have the financial ability to feed ur one wife and three children and u are still planning for another wife..
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Production machine
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Rokiat(f): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
I am not attracted to Asian men but they are a beautiful family.

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by care4you: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
That's Korean (south) and not Chinese...

You can't even differentiate between Chinese and Korean....

Ewu!

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by descarado: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bloggers.
That is a south korean man not chinese. Get your facts right.
What they wore in the third picture is the Korean traditional attire

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by descarado: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
care4you:
That's Korean (south) and not Chinese...

You can't even differentiate between Chinese and Korean....

Ewu!

No need for that.
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by descarado: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
She's not an African.

But she's a black American.
I actually blocked them on youtube cos I guess they make living off their kids.
The man can only marry black cos she is American. Koreans hate Africans and proud about it.

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by obinna58(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rokiat:
I am not attracted to Asian men but they are a beautiful family.
You want it big and strong, better let the thing breath don’t suffocate it
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
The first three kids are not his... They each have their own fathers.
descarado:

The man can only marry black American cos she is American. Koreans hate Africans and proud about it.
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Isn't this one a North Korean attire? Or do they all look the same from both North and South Korea?
descarado:
Bloggers.
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Jeon(f): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
I admire them.

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by pansophist(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
China is suffering from an excessive surplus of millions of men who will never find a wife in China, due to the one-child policy. Marrying foreigners seems to be the cure.

But at what cost?
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
descarado:

The man can only marry black American cos she is American. Koreans hate Africans and proud about it.

You called it hate; I call it economics. How come they hate black Africans but like African Americans? Are both persons not black?

As I have stated here countless times, marrying a black African has no economic benefit. Even black people bred in Europe stay off such, let alone people from other races.

pansophist:
China is suffering from an excessive surplus of millions of men who will never find a wife in China, due to the one-child policy. Marrying foreigners seems to be the cure.

But at what cost?

Marry Mongolians, Vietnamese, Koreans, Filipinos etc. Most Chinese men in East Asia won't marry a black African woman. If it must be a black woman, an African American.

Generally, humans marry their type.

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
silvoclaira:
tongue

Kwayet they said African woman not Nigerian undecided

I believe they're meant for each other they Don dey resemble sef

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by descarado: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

But at what cost?
That's a south korean man.
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by descarado: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

You called it hate; I call it economics. How come they hate black Africans but like African Americans? Are both persons not black?

As I have stated here countless times, marrying a black African has no economic benefit. Even black people bred in Europe stay off such, let alone people from other races.

Marry Mongolians, Vietnamese, Koreans, Filipinos etc. Most Chinese men in East Asia won't marry a black African woman. If it must be a black woman, an African American.

Generally, humans marry their type.

Chinese marry Africans than south Koreans.
China is rooted in most African countries.
South Koreans marry AF because they are obsessed with anything American. Please don't argue with me. I know these countries diverse culture more than I know my tribe in Nigeria.

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by descarado: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Isn't this one a North Korean attire? Or do they all look the same from both North and South Korea?
North and South are the same. They are just divided politically.

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
The second pic sha,
Dy woman kind of have this 'Asian look'
Mayb cox they have been together 4 long.
The kids 're cute.

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
Team foreign men!!

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2023
descarado:

South Koreans marry AF because they are obsessed with anything American. Please don't argue with me. I know these countries diverse culture more than I know my tribe in Nigeria.

Where am I arguing with you? I replied to Panosphi.st comment about Chinese males marrying non-Chinese women since there is a dearth of women in China. I did not compare it to Koreans marrying Africans or blacks.

Now, to the first two statements: The Chinese marrying Africans more than South Koreans is a percentage game, but in actual numbers and preference, Chinese men are not interested in African women. That is the truth. Chinese men marrying African women have to do with the men being more in Africa than their South Korean counterparts.

Yes, South Koreans are obsessed with anything American because the US rebuilt the country by funnelling investments and favourable trade deals with the Koreans. So, it is appropriate. The way you constructed your earlier post made it seem Koreans hate blacks, whereas they have a preference for anything American.
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by Administration1: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
There's another one I'm following on IG.
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by lanocfoods: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
descarado:

The man can only marry black cos she is American. Koreans hate Africans and proud about it.
even his mother is cold towards the wife

Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by kkins25(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Baba God, bless me m, as ah try again.. Team Japan, south korea, Chinese,hong kong... No thailand, Vietnam etc.. i no want ladyboyyyyy.. 😂
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by grandstar(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
In China, there's a serious shortage of womem.

Since women prefer marrying up, the men likely never to marry are those at the bottom.

There are plenty of women in Africa. Just treat them well is what we ask. We are all one race. We have red under our skin
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by grandstar(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
descarado:
Bloggers.

I was saying this man resemble ajebutter too much.

I find it hard differentiating between Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Mongol.

Is this man truly Korean? A Korean with 7 children? grin grin
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by descarado: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
lanocfoods:

even his mother is cold towards the wife
What he is doing is mostly against korean culture.
It's okay if they remain in USA.
I don't like watching kids online so I stopped.
Also Koreans don't give birth to much. It's even good for them to inter marry.
Re: Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) by care4you: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
descarado:

I agree with you on that...

south Koreans are so obsessed with anything AMERICA...

it's so annoying cuz they can't even hide it...

Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole? / The Ugly Woman's Burden / Can One Contact H.i.v Tru Licking Kitty?