Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Can U Do That Tin Without? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Do That Tin Without? (1321 Views)

Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / Check This Out! Am Telling U Toolz Hips Is Just Small Tin. / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Do That Tin Without? by edlion57(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
i have bn eyeing this girl for long but the liver for me 2 apporch her wast dey after one week i saw her i made up my mind that i must talk to her to cut the story short we dated for like 3days after i talkd to her and i invited her to my apartment and we were abt doing that tin suprisely for me she said dot use rubber on me.pls if u were in my shoe wht will u do
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by iyatrustee(f): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
edlion57:

i have bn eyeing this girl for long but the liver for me 2 apporch her wast dey after one week i saw her i made up my mind that i most talk to her to cut the story short we dated for like 3days after i talkd to her and i invited her to my apartment and we were abt doing that tin suprisely for me she said dot use rubber on me.pls if u were in my shoe wht will u do

i would jump off 3rd mainland brigde! cheesy cheesy cheesy some guys sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
runs off thread and leaves OP to catch HIV alone!
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2011
edlion57:

i have bn eyeing this girl for long but the liver for me 2 apporch her wast dey after one week i saw her i made up my mind that i must talk to her to cut the story short we dated for like 3days after i talkd to her and i invited her to my apartment and we were abt doing that tin suprisely for me she said dot use rubber on me.[size=16pt]pls if u were in my shoe wht will u do[/size] 
Worra hell is this quintuplicated cahooting balderdash? undecided Asking this singular question "pls if u were in my shoe wht will u do?", is an unacceptable disorientation of your brain! Absolutely Stupefying! If at this age and time where AIDS is gallivanting in the shape of "Humans", you can ask this question!. . . SMH @ Priceless Stupidity! smiley
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by chillaz(f): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
edlion57:

i have bn eyeing this girl for long but the liver for me 2 apporch her wast dey after one week i saw her i made up my mind that i must talk to her to cut the story short we dated for like 3days after i talkd to her and i invited her to my apartment and we were abt doing that tin suprisely for me she said dot use rubber on me.pls if u were in my shoe wht will u do 
I will off the shoe and be bare-footed, duh!
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2011
fuk her wit a condom
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by MMM2(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
[color=#006600]op i will nyash her without condom embarassed then after d nyashing i will drink washing & setting or old infection dru g[i /cnoany herbal lor] undecided
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by Skii(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
edlion57:

@Poster what did you do eventually at that moment? Did you or did you not do it?
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by mimi234: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
Just 3 days? shocked

this girl na real ashewo
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by Exponental(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2011
Shoe get size naaa!
Wat size do u wear?
Ask ur self, can desperation make u phuck an AIDS infected person?
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by mashnino(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
if i was d one i'ld ve said why na?
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
smh. you REALLY have to ask.

iyatrustee:

i would jump off 3rd mainland brigde! cheesy cheesy cheesy [size=18pt]some guys sef[/size] undecided

i am saying! grin gosh! seriously, smh!!
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by edlion57(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2011
lipsrsealed
sexkillz:

Worra hell is this quintuplicated cahooting balderdash? undecided Asking this singular question "pls if u were in my shoe wht will u do?", is an unacceptable disorientation of your brain! Absolutely Stupefying! If at this age and time where AIDS is gallivanting in the shape of "Humans", you can ask this question!. . . SMH @ Priceless Stupidity! smiley
lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by Tosinville(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2011
HIV str8 up
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by born2boink(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2011
Wetin bi that tin? toto or Bleep , abeg talks better ja re

Bleep without condom or condom without Bleep, the koko na make dick penetrate inside pussy
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by edlion57(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2011
born2fuck:

Wetin bi that tin? toto or bleep , abeg talks better ja
s3x mess
Re: Can U Do That Tin Without? by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 16, 2011
@poster
i will ask this lady, as i am dressing back up:
- why she is brainless enough not wanting to use protection with a stranger.
- why she is stoopid enough possibly getting pregnant to a stranger.
- why she is not afraid to catch what a stranger may (or not) have.

then slam the damn door as i am throwing her a[b]s[/b]s out my house!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hot Topic For Nl Females / ............................................ / She Wants To Know How She Fits Into His Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.