Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? (3347 Views)

Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. / Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / Why Do Ladies Prefer Tall Guys Than Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by obinna58(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Responsible guys are meant for responsibilities bad guys are meant for fun, she’ll love to have 4 kids from the bad guys for the responsible guys to take care of.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Acidosis(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Women or teenagers? Clarify.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by obinna58(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Responsible guys are meant for responsibilities, bad guys are meant for fun, she’ll love to have 4 kids from the bad guys for the responsible guys to take care of.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
It's very much popular, but some people tend to confuse the language with Sotho and Tswana.
talented321:
So how popular is your own tribe in sa
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by 1Sharon(f): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:
That is good' my younger sister who is dealing with yahoo boys can't speak our own language' and i always warned her about it, but she is forming ajebo for me because she don't know value''
I love people who don't play with their language sha''

Aren't your parents to blame though?

Yet Nigerians love to say, those Africans born abroad don't know anything about their culture.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Exmilitant(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:
It is a city and they mostly play with their mates so that is where the problem is coming from'' even my younger ones many at times we are using force.
Mumu Na South African girl you dey follow chat so, arrange your grammar and spellings properly.
No disgrace your father.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Exmilitant:
Mumu Na South African girl you dey follow chat so, arrange your grammar and spellings properly.
No disgrace your father.
Werey

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
It's very much popular, but some people tend to confuse the language with Sotho and Tswana.
okay'' everywhere has that the same problem because many of the tribes look the same but just some small differences.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
Do you have any kid now?
1Sharon:

Yet Nigerians love to say, those Africans born abroad don't know anything about their culture.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Jman06(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Bigseven:
A lady once told me she can never date or marry a guy who doesn’t drink alcohol and weed.
Guys who don’t drink are terrible womanizers she said !

Like for agree with her, share if you disagree
That girl is a complete mugu!

Alcoholics are the worst when it comes to infidelity. They can readily have unprotected secx or spend money lavishly under the influence of alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Our attires are different, the problem is the language.
talented321:
okay'' everywhere has that the same problem because many of the tribes look the same but just some small differences.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Bigseven(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jman06:
That girl is a complete mugu!

Alcoholics are the worst when it comes to infidelity. They can readily have unprotected secx or spend money lavishly under the influence of alcohol.
absolutely 👍

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by 1Sharon(f): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:
Do you have any kid now?

Lol. You don't have an answer
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
I want to know'' so that u will understand what i am saying'' u can't know it until u get the experience'' i would have been happy if u answer my question'' so that i would have enlighten u about somethings.
1Sharon:

Lol. You don't have an answer
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:
I want to know'' so that u will understand what i am saying'' u can't know it until u get the experience'' i would have been happy if u answer my question'' so that i would have enlighten u about somethings.

The audacity. Did you answer mine?

If you don't want to answer, you could have ignored or insult, feel free to do either one.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by aimmoney9: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:
That is good' my younger sister who is dealing with yahoo boys can't speak our own language' and i always warned her about it, but she is forming ajebo for me because she don't know value''
I love people who don't play with their language sha''
When the Yahoo boys use your younger sister to plus up you will be the first person to come ranting on nairaland, posting long epistle yen yen yen...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

See someone that knows value, but doesn't value his own sister's life........ grin grin grin grin grin

I no wan hear yen yen yen from u later oooo,coz na 2 by 2 I go use value you........ grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
When next know how to ask questions''
Goodnight''
1Sharon:

The audacity. Did you answer mine?

If you don't want to answer, you could have ignored or insult, feel free to do either one.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is the reason why our race has so many criminals and low iq people

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol'' i just laugh'' u can't force people to live their lifes'' remember what ever step u take their are consequences'' i have told her the truth and her dead matters nothing to me'' i have my own kid to train'' i'm not am emotional man. Okay
aimmoney9:

When the Yahoo boys use your younger sister to plus up you will be the first person to come ranting on nairaland, posting long epistle yen yen yen...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

See someone that knows value, but doesn't value his own sister's life........ grin grin grin grin grin

I no wan hear yen yen yen from u later oooo,coz na 2 by 2 I go use value you........ grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by madscientist88(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
the reason could be due to the ape aggressive behaviour genetics they received from their ancestors ,makes them attracted to rascals.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by thelegend1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
blessingnenye:
I have discovered that women will claim to need a responsible guy, but in actual sense, they don't value them responsible, but rough and playful. I think they love the vibes they get from the rough ones than responsible one.

What do you think? https://loveonet.com/why-am-i-always-attracted-to-the-wrong-people/

It goes both ways...just the same way guys like rough girls (slay queens, side chics and prostitutes).

Both parties are looking for fun with little commitment.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Baronthecelebri: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Then you'll see them in church crying for God to give a good husband.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by tnerro1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Eg, portable and late king’s wife, I no call any names oo
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:
So I was in a rabbit hole and I found the why girls thug meme and then I stumbled on this
Did you see carrot in the rabbit hole? 🙄
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know about the one of affluent English.

But personally, I don't think I can accept a guy who can't speak his home language and only use English.

You go reject someone like me tire. What's wrong with using English? What if I didn't grow there?
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Persephone1:
Just like men, there are women born and prepared for martyrdom grin. They are made to fix and nurture the dysfunctional ones, this wouldn't have been a problem but these people tend to lack self love and self respect. The more they suffer and crush their souls for others,the better satisfied and fulfilled they feel. Sometimes they learn other times they don't.

I once came across someone like this, God I was taken aback! I was like no be juju be this?

I think something is wrong with their growing up process.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by abiolamitodun(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
A girl once told me to my face that I was too calm...that she can't cope with me cos I'm gonna be boring to her...I was like WTF...

Extremely confused
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Aunty Sharon, Can u speak yours fluently?

U grew up here before going there, so I'd assume u understand it very well but i doubt if u can speak it

Whatare those on your teeth, are those chains and do u eat with them?
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
madscientist88:
the reason could be due to the ape aggressive behaviour genetics they received from their ancestors ,makes them attracted to rascals.

The list of your mentors tho.
I'm glad you didnt add Einstein but the fact that u added Newton is hmmm.

I already knew davinci would be there, just surprised not to see Aristotle, Galileo, Pythagoras or even Schrondinger

But its fine, You seem to fancy physicists more...You feel they are the true definition of Creativity and Genius

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by madscientist88(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

The list of your mentors tho.
I'm glad you didnt add Einstein but the fact that u added Newton is hmmm.

I already knew davinci would be there, just surprised not to see Aristotle, Galileo, Pythagoras or even Schrondinger

But its fine, You seem to fancy physicists more...You feel they are the true definition of Creativity and Genius
whats evolution without technology? savagery i guess,and for the part of who i consider genius its because physicist's have more definitive expressions and creative impact than any section of the seven liberal arts over the years,it has proven itself as the most challenging fields of venture and how it influences our lifestyle, everything we have benefited as humans was due to the transition phases of physics and electricity universe, big thanks to those legends ,music hasn't changed much, painting is still the same e.t.c,as for the opinion of why Galileo isn't on the list is because Archimedes takes that position,i have a long list of mentors,thats just to mention a few. thats quite a good observation you've got anyway,but there is no denying that our advancement and civilization is dependent quantum studies of physics.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Thimhy(m): 10:14am On Feb 11
blessingnenye:
I have discovered that women will claim to need a responsible guy, but in actual sense, they don't value them responsible, but rough and playful. I think they love the vibes they get from the rough ones than responsible one.

What do you think? https://loveonet.com/why-am-i-always-attracted-to-the-wrong-people/
becus dat guy can ginger them and not give them any dulling moment in relationship, na becus say i gentle dats why i dnt ve gf at d age of 19 and never dated b4 gan.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by pansophist(m): 10:24am On Feb 11
You're always in competition with people's childhood and the trauma that comes with it. A girl that didn't grew up in a healthy home will high likely be attracted to such vibes.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Really Admire Singles On Nairalist! / Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help / My Randy Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery And I Am Enjoying It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.