Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising (17652 Views)

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Lawmakers Commend Ishaq Oloyede, JAMB Registrar Over N3bn Remittance / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by BoldBrainz(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2023
lexy2014:

Did they break the rules by employing without advertising for the vacamcies?

They did.

1 Like

Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by iwaeda: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Oga, i'm in the system. I know what i'm saying. He employed 300 Muslims illegally into JAMB.

grin grin grin grin grin Holier than thou. grin grin grin grin
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by Ishaka01: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmmm this country, but you have a data and Android for doing chat
Feminy:
Please guys,
pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by PastorFire4Fire: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2023
prophetfire:
I thought this Ishaq Oloyede is an upright man. Didn't know he engages in underhand dealings too. Man must also be stealing codedly and forming saint.
Only he might not be stealing too much like others.

Upright wetin? You don't know Oloyede. He has stolen billions from JAMB through non-remittance fees like admission letter, original JAMB result, regularisation, change of institution / course and USSD fee from 55019.
The only thing he remits to cover his act of stealing is sales of UTME / DE pins.
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by PastorFire4Fire: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2023
iwaeda:

grin grin grin grin grin Holier than thou. grin grin grin grin

Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by omolola12345(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2023
Can you imagine what the Prof said and majority of the unemployed Nigerian graduates will keep quite and continue to work in one nursery and primary school as teachers or find other means of surviving. While those employed by Prof will continue to enjoy the common wealth of everyone. Other agencies and departments are still there. The federal hospitals are also involved. Underground recruitment some sat for exams while some did not and they were employed and enjoying our commonwealth while those that were not aware continue to remain unemployed and wander about.

1 Like

Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by iwaeda: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Na u sabi
Pasito wa. grin grin grin grin
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by YouAreNobody: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2023
wilmant:
Trouble, at least they employed. Free the man Abeg
You're an idiot

1 Like

Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by maticar: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Jamb has nothing to explain. EFCC recently employed over 300 without advertising for vacancies and nobody asked a darn question.
i dont think you are well upstairs.

there are rules as enshrined in the constitution regarding employment into MDAs, but you are capping shit

this is how wicked and unruly you lots are, no wonder you see nothing wrong in illegalities
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by maticar: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2023
Praxis758:
If our agencies will be violating the FCC (Federal Character Commission) act, then the FCC should be scrapped.

How can a country grow when those manning our affairs are law violators.

Even the FCC is enmeshed in mess.
some tout above you is validating this nonsense

nigeria is truly gone to the dogs
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by BoldBrainz(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2023
maticar:

i dont think you are well upstairs.

there are rules as enshrined in the constitution regarding employment into MDAs, but you are capping shit

this is how wicked and unruly you lots are, no wonder you see nothing wrong in illegalities

Why are you shouting? I don't think I'm well upstairs either, but I'm not the politicians ruling you and breaking constitutional provisions. Go and eat. You sound really hungry.
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by loliapoopy2013(f): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2023
No difference with Nmesoma.

1 Like

Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by sreamsense: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Jamb has nothing to explain. EFCC recently employed over 300 without advertising for vacancies and nobody asked a darn question.
...And they are now asking them question now one by one, let him answer and probe those he recruited against religion and tribal lines. It will the turn of EFCC you mentioned to explain, go and submit your petition you have against EFCC too
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by BoldBrainz(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2023
sreamsense:

...And they are now asking them question now one by one, let him answer and probe those he recruited against religion and tribal lines. It will the turn of EFCC you mentioned to explain, go and submit your petition you have against EFCC too

When did you become the spokesperson of the National Assembly?
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by otokx(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2023
Hope federal character was taken into cognizance?
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by NeloNelo: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Why are you shouting? I don't think I'm well upstairs either, but I'm not the politicians ruling you and breaking constitutional provisions. Go and eat. You sound really hungry.

Have you guys seen this?

List of nations with the highest rates of youth unemployment

https://thegisthouse.com/list-of-nations-with-the-highest-rates-of-youth-unemployment/
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by BoldBrainz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
NeloNelo:

Have you guys seen this?

List of nations with the highest rates of youth unemployment

https://thegisthouse.com/list-of-nations-with-the-highest-rates-of-youth-unemployment/

I saw it before you. What am I to do with the information?
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by emmaodet: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
SILVERLINES:
grin

Vacancies like these you won't see them advertise it, they reserved those positions for their family members and girl friends. What you see them advertise is Nigeria army where they recruit young men to death. Even NNPCL, NIMASA and other agencies operate on that same level of Man-know-Man

grin grin
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by aestake: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
wilmant:
Trouble, at least they employed. Free the man Abeg
And you want water and electricity grin
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by prophetfire: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Upright wetin? You don't know Oloyede. He has stolen billions from JAMB through non-remittance fees like admission letter, original JAMB result, regularisation, change of institution / course and USSD fee from 55019.
The only thing he remits to cover his act of stealing is sales of UTME / DE pins.
grin grin grin
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by PastorFire4Fire: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
prophetfire:
grin grin grin

You are mad.. You cloned my precious brand abi😂
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by frog12: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
it's how they fool everyone. not until you have death penalty for corruption, they will never stop

prophetfire:
I thought this Ishaq Oloyede is an upright man. Didn't know he engages in underhand dealings too. Man must also be stealing codedly and forming saint.
Only he might not be stealing too much like others.
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by prophetfire: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

You are mad.. You cloned my precious brand abi😂
I first you come na.
Re: House Probe: Ishaq Oloyede Gives Reasons For Employing 300 Without Advertising by delpee(f): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

The worst part is, they were all Muslims. We knew this since 2021.

Wow! That's extreme nepotism.
MURIC will probably nothing wrong in this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Election Of Bassey Albert As Uyo Rep / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) / Jonathan Will Be The Catalyst Of Change In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.