Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics (83021 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Lyricalz01: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
This is my true life story
I have been living with a stone in my bladder for years now.....like 12-15years
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

sorry, but where that stone come from na, how e take enter your kidney?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by shepherd316: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
I bless the Lord Jesus on your behalf
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by onyekachee(f): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Curious345:
Will. FYou fucrk with this preek?
na WA,see question
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by delishpot: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Will do as soon as I have enough
Ok. All the best.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dat shit came out of ur pee pee hole😯
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
THANKS TO JEHOVAH FOR HIS KINDNESS TOWARDS US. THAT'S HOW I SHIT OUT A HUGE WORM THAT HAS DEALTH WITH ME FOR SO MANY YEARS.
GOD IS STILL DOING WONDERFUL THINGS, LET'S EMBRACE AND REASON WITH HIM ALWAYS .

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Donake: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good it's out. You need to watch it. Read more

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by biyams(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
I'm deeply really earnestly happy for you.... doctors do say the pain of passing a stone is almost like that of a woman giving birth.
I know what it feels to have kidney stones cos I've been battling the same thing even now.
congratulations bro, now what's left is you should always take adequate water, water with lemon will help so well too or with apple cider vinegar, so that having a kidney stone in the future may not happen again... drink at least 3litres of water daily...
congratulations to you.. and safe🤗

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
biyams:
I'm deeply really earnestly happy for you.... doctors do say the pain of passing a stone is almost like that of a woman giving birth.
I know what it feels to have kidney stones cos I've been battling the same thing even now.
congratulations bro, now what's left is you should always take adequate water, water with lemon will help so well too or with apple cider vinegar, so that having a kidney stone in the future may not happen again... drink at least 3litres of water daily...
congratulations to you.. and safe🤗
Thank you so much brother and May God heal you too

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Yankee101: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Possible causes include drinking too little water, exercise (too much or too little), obesity, weight loss surgery, or eating food with too much salt or sugar. Infections and family history might be important in some people. Eating too much fructose correlates with increasing risk of developing a kidney stone
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by fyzaila: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
ursullalinda:

He doesn't take enough water...always drink water...keep drinking ...water is life.

Okay thanks, helpful, i appreciate

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Mayflowa(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

Very scary and painful bro
The stone was too large for my penis hole,it had to expand....the hole is just coming back to normal now small small

Congratulations! Many reason you should respect a woman that pass out a baby and not mock her for slack hole

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by george31(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank Gracious GOD for your Life...i pray you heal perfectly

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by biyams(m): 12:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Battlefield2:
Thank you so much brother and May God heal you too
you're welcome and Amen🙏🙏 thank you
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by luluman: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2023
fyzaila:
God have mercy 🥺. You went through hell on earth. I'm sorry dear. Thank God for this relief. Please what even caused the stones to accumulate like this?
Poor water drinking & high crystals forming food.

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by luluman: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Battlefield2:
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

Welcome bro, I can testify. I had a similar experience even kept mine in my archive till date.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by ceeceeuwa: 12:33am On Aug 16, 2023
sokia:
I'm correctly in your shoe I've Treating this kidney stones since 2017 I'm yet to see any positive result,the last treatment in hospital is around June 15 to 25 but not any positive result when over 200k gone for treatment.

Can you help us with possibly tips here hw u be able to get ride of it.... thanks i
Did you see a urologist?

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by pusapou(m): 1:04am On Aug 16, 2023
fyzaila:
God have mercy 🥺. You went through hell on earth. I'm sorry dear. Thank God for this relief. Please what even caused the stones to accumulate like this?
stress ( anger ,all forms of wrong emotions). drinking water ( not boiled and filtered).

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by pusapou(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2023
Rickmann:

kidney stones is the most excruciating medically known pain ever. its been proven to be worse than child labour pain and bone fracture.
thank God for this healing and i pray its permanent.. Amen.
confirm

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Newness2019: 1:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Battlefield2:

GLORY BE TO GOD. CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER.

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by colonelwealth(m): 1:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Battlefield2:

I thank God for your life.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by 1koboko: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Hey, I am not a medical personnel. However, the symptoms you highlighted is very consistent with Proatrate Cancer, a disease that is very prevalent among black men. I am not by any stretch of imagination suggesting that it is your diagnosis. Please, try and have a prostrate examination to eliminate that possibility.
I hope you find this advice out of the sea of suggestions offered here and hearken to it. I wish you well and hope you come back with good news. Kind regards.
Battlefield2:

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Blitzerz: 1:34am On Aug 16, 2023
okerekingsley90:
[b][/b]

no.fish no meat wetin I wan chop grin grin

Reduce.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:02am On Aug 16, 2023
siofra:
And you were fuûcking somebody's daughter with this kind of prick.
Omo! Nigerian men are too dirty.

Better go for test to ascertain what's wrong with you, I don't think it's the end.
you are becoming to always sound stupid and empty.get a real life abeg
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by ComeToJesus: 3:33am On Aug 16, 2023
A buddy of mine had kidney stones. He was prescribed some drugs and today, he's normal.

See a physician bro mi
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by sotherefore: 3:59am On Aug 16, 2023
lolu2019:
what do u know herbs.when I say herbs.i mean eat to heal.fruits and seeds plus roots.
Oga you are confusing people here. So herb means eat to heal abi ?
You said herbs and everyone would think it's the local remedy. That's the general meaning. You actually means local cure and now you are looking for a way to dodge it. Fruit and vegetables is what you should have said initially if that's what you mean
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by lolu2019: 4:01am On Aug 16, 2023
sotherefore:

Oga you are confusing people here. So herb means eat to heal abi ?
You said herbs and everyone would think it's the local remedy. That's the general meaning. You actually means local cure and now you are looking for a way to dodge it. Fruit and vegetables is what you should have said initially if that's what you mean
fruits and vegetables are classified as herbs.i am talking of ginseng, moringa, honey and cayenne pepper.they are enough to clean ur system and gives u that energy u are looking for.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by toygod2: 4:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Ahhhh
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by freemi(m): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2023
izonborn098:
Go and beg ur ex''
for what exactly? To return the stone back?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by kinethic: 5:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Thank God you are peed it out. I understand this very well. Let me share these with you .

Possible causes include drinking too little water, exercise (too much or too little), obesity, weight loss surgery, or eating food with too much salt or sugar. Infections and family history might be important in some people. Eating too much fructose correlates with increasing risk of developing a kidney stone.

CAUSES ; What are symptoms of having kidney stones?
Severe pain in your back or side that will not go away.
Blood in your urine.
Fever and chills.
Vomiting.
Urine that smells bad or looks cloudy.
A burning feeling when you urinate.

Do not think it might not come back if you do not make a lifestyle changes including drinking more water, exercising ,eating more vegetables,
etc How do you avoid getting kidney stones?
The best way to prevent kidney stones is to make sure you drink plenty of water each day to avoid becoming dehydrated. To prevent stones returning, you should aim to drink up to 3 litres (5.2 pints) of fluid throughout the day, every day. You're advised to: drink water, but drinks like tea and coffee also count.

Also stay away from sugar, too much peanuts ,organ meat,red meat and sugary drinks [coke,fanta etc] eat oranges,lemon and grapefruit. These are all citric fruits .
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by ajoks533: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2023
Thank God for your life... I have kidney stone for sometimes now and I have been taking water like my life depends on it as a fish. My wife always made sure I took water.
I also take lemon mixed with apple cedar vinegar and water to get relief once the pains come. It also help to brake the stones and I pee it without noticing it that much.
I pray I pass all of it out of my system with time. Congrats to you bro...

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by simfrost90210: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2023
This Is A Miracle 😔🙌
Praise The GOD Of Heaven and Earth!

I connect 💯% to this miracle in all aspects in my life! GOD, please, remember me as well...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.