Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics (83030 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Tilewizy: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2023
lolu2019:
what do u know herbs.when I say herbs.i mean eat to heal.fruits and seeds plus roots.

Abeggi no confuse person.. grin grin grin

When herbs become fruits.

If one is sick, take your meds, pray and eat healthy + a positive mindset.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by lolu2019: 7:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Tilewizy:

Abeggi no confuse person.. grin grin grin

When herbs become fruits.

If one is sick, take your meds, pray and eat healthy + a positive mindset.
which stupid meds that can't cure anything.me that I am treating medical doctors.stop fooling urself with orthodox medicine.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Paracetamol01: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2023
Thank God for your life.wish you save recovery

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2023
I thank Almighty AHAYAH for your life. Wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by teeytimi: 7:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

What were your symptoms? We're you felling pains in your testicles as well? Did you uae any medication?

The major symptom was pain in my lower abdomen, it started about early last year. I made a mistake of thinking its ulcer (one reason it's bad to assume some sickness without proper diagnosis) I took so many ulcer medicine but to no avail until I went for scan.

There was a time this stomach pain held me, I couldn't stand stray, the pain was so much I was rolling on the floor. The funny thing is, I was on steering I have to drive to the nearest hospital πŸ₯, how I got to the hospital that day I don't know. They gave me some injection that evening and I was feeling better left for my house.

Two weeks later the excruciating pain returned, this time I went to a proper hospital where the doctor told me to do scan before we proceed with treatment. I did series of scans until it was confirmed there is a crystal like deposit at the tip of my kidney, my kidney filtration rate was already going down.

Funny enough the Doctor only recommended drinking of water, lots of water. It was my insistent that made him recommend (Cystone) which was a very scare medicine but I later got it in Ikeja. I was always with bags of water in my car everywhere I go. This was November last year.

After about two weeks of drinking atleast 15 bottles of water every day, the pain vanished I guess this was when the stone left my kidney for my bladder. I thought that was all until early January this year when I started feeling excruciating pain when peeing, some time blood will be coming out with my urine, I couldn't go back to the hospital because I was running around for my travel then. I sometimes spend 10mins just to pee, I was so damn worried but I kept drinking enough water every day.

By April, I was in the toilet peeing very slow as usual I felt this sudden pain lo and behold a stone like object came out of my penis with blood. I felt so relieved, since then no pain anymore, I pee normally and just feel so good again.

Praise be to God.

It can only be him.

4 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by dgmoni123(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2023
God is wonderful
Stay strong πŸ’ͺ
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Ashawoman82: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2023
siofra:
And you were fuΓ»cking somebody's daughter with this kind of prick.
Omo! Nigerian men are too dirty.

Better go for test to ascertain what's wrong with you, I don't think it's the end.
what's your issue with we Nigerian men.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by occfx: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Smitaro100:
Blood of Jesus shocked

Sickness dey dis life o.. always thank God for sound health.

My brother, I dey badly broke but people still wonder why I am always happy after falling from grace to grass. They concluded I have hidden wealth somewhere hence no support of any kind even family members. As a science student, I understand how body science works, it's actually a miracle that we breath everyday and live healthy, that alone gives me joy and peace of mind. Money is relative and it can come any day but you see health and wellness.... No gift pass that one. It is even better to die than to be terminally ill

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by stfadaanthony(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Was it smelling when it came out? I think I experienced similar thing.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Smitaro100(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2023
occfx:

My brother, I dey badly broke but people still wonder why I am always happy after falling from grace to grass. They concluded I have hidden wealth somewhere hence no support of any kind even family members. As a science student, I understand how body science works, it's actually a miracle that we breath everyday and live healthy, that alone gives me joy and peace of mind. Money is relative and it can come any day but you see health and wellness.... No gift pass that one. It is even better to die than to be terminally ill

It's well broda..
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by chidifrank(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2023
sokia:
I'm correctly in your shoe I've Treating this kidney stones since 2017 I'm yet to see any positive result,the last treatment in hospital is around June 15 to 25 but not any positive result when over 200k gone for treatment.

Can you help us with possibly tips here hw u be able to get ride of it.... thanks i
Fast on nothing but water for three days. Then after that , take lemon plus apple cider vinegar like a juice. Make water your food. Go on plant Base food. And juice most of them if you have a blender. Always Chew your food thoroughly

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Cullinane: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2023
siofra:
And you were fuΓ»cking somebody's daughter with this kind of prick.
Omo! Nigerian men are too dirty.

Better go for test to ascertain what's wrong with you, I don't think it's the end.
Always posting rubbish. Cheap, broke, man-hating lesbian. Feminism kii you there!!! Ozuo!
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by comodo: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2023
My one cent advice. Don't joke with water. Drink it as if your life depends on it. And if you can, brew detox herbs daily and use as your water. Thank me later. Avoid alcohol as much as you can.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by bewla(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2023
lolu2019:
Always clean ur system.use herbs
herb master which one should we use daily and the quantity
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by lolu2019: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2023
bewla:
herb master which one should we use daily and the quantity
message me on WhatsApp
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by bewla(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2023
lolu2019:
message me on WhatsApp
don't do WhatsApp
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by lolu2019: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2023
bewla:
don't do WhatsApp
send me a mail at solololugarrincha@gmail.com
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Alonso91(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2023
Battlefield2:

Are you really serious??
May his soul rest in peace

Very serious oo
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Brownbetsport24: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2023
sotherefore:

Sorry for this.

I wish I was there to touch and feel how the kidney stones look like. Please Tell me. Is it really hard as stone ?

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Chukwunonso1: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2023
teeytimi:

The major symptom was pain in my lower abdomen, it started about early last year. I made a mistake of thinking its ulcer (one reason it's bad to assume some sickness without proper diagnosis) I took so many ulcer medicine but to no avail until I went for scan.

There was a time this stomach pain held me, I couldn't stand stray, the pain was so much I was rolling on the floor. The funny thing is, I was on steering I have to drive to the nearest hospital πŸ₯, how I got to the hospital that day I don't know. They gave me some injection that evening and I was feeling better left for my house.

Two weeks later the excruciating pain returned, this time I went to a proper hospital where the doctor told me to do scan before we proceed with treatment. I did series of scans until it was confirmed there is a crystal like deposit at the tip of my kidney, my kidney filtration rate was already going down.

Funny enough the Doctor only recommended drinking of water, lots of water. It was my insistent that made him recommend (Cystone) which was a very scare medicine but I later got it in Ikeja. I was always with bags of water in my car everywhere I go. This was November last year.

After about two weeks of drinking atleast 15 bottles of water every day, the pain vanished I guess this was when the stone left my kidney for my bladder. I thought that was all until early January this year when I started feeling excruciating pain when peeing, some time blood will be coming out with my urine, I couldn't go back to the hospital because I was running around for my travel then. I sometimes spend 10mins just to pee, I was so damn worried but I kept drinking enough water every day.

By April, I was in the toilet peeing very slow as usual I felt this sudden pain lo and behold a stone like object came out of my penis with blood. I felt so relieved, since then no pain anymore, I pee normally and just feel so good again.

Praise be to God.

It can only be him.

HALLELUYAH!
Thank God for you..

I'm even more confused now.. cause my only symptoms are burning sensation in my testicles and penis that last for some times after urinating. (Sometimes, if don't drink enough water, redish urine).

The test I did in February tested positive to urinary tract infection and numerous crystal. But he only attended to the UTI ( I got from unprotected sex) that he didn't say anything about the crystal made me felt it was no big deal

Now, I still feel burning sensation and little pain after urinating, not when urinating. Could it be the crystal?.

If it's kidney stones, why I'm I not feeling pain in my stomach, lower abdomen and pain in the urathra when urinating. Why my testicles.

Thanks for your time broπŸ™πŸ»
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by saladinnoir: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2023
fyzaila:
God have mercy πŸ₯Ί. You went through hell on earth. I'm sorry dear. Thank God for this relief. Please what even caused the stones to accumulate like this?

Unhealthy living mostly.

Excess of sugar and other chemicals that get into the blood, blood passes through the kidney which acts as a filter for the body , Those tiny particles settle in the kidney and accumulate over the years slowly becoming stone like and blocking the tracts and impairing kidney functions.

He's lucky it's small if it was bigger it would require surgery.

Eat healthy, exercise and drink lots of water

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Dada4me: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Congratulations brother, you will not go through this ever again in Jesus name.

I have a female friend diagnosed of same ailment.
Please help me with the names of the medicines you took.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Ray07(m): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mine was x2, salivary gland and kidney stone. The pain was hell

The kidney stone came out on it own while downloading in the bathroom. cheesy Before that, it was painful and bloody urine like person way strong std hold.

I had to operate on myself to remove the saliva gland Stone. I couldn't eat, the stone had blocked the gland from excreting saliva. sad

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dada4me:
Congratulations brother, you will not go through this ever again in Jesus name.

I have a female friend diagnosed of same ailment.
Please help me with the names of the medicines you took.
Jawalk syrup is enough
She should dillute it with enough water

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ray07:

Mine was x2, salivary gland and kidney stone. The pain was hell

The kidney stone came out on it own while downloading in the bathroom. cheesy Before that, it was painful and bloody urine like person way strong std hold.

I had to operate on myself to remove the saliva gland Stone. I couldn't eat, the stone had blocked the gland from excreting saliva. sad

Eeyahh
May God heal you brother
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Ray07(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Battlefield2:

Eeyahh
May God heal you brother
Thanks man . . . The wahala happened in 2014. grin
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by pepetua(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
This one is ten times bigger than my own but cost me nearly a million naira to pass it out just like this one, the stomach pain exceed that of a labour pain.

May the lord grant you a permanent healing.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by fyzaila: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
saladinnoir:

Unhealthy living mostly.

Excess of sugar and other chemicals that get into the blood, blood passes through the kidney which acts as a filter for the body , Those tiny particles settle in the kidney and accumulate over the years slowly becoming stone like and blocking the tracts and impairing kidney functions.

He's lucky it's small if it was bigger it would require surgery.

Eat healthy, exercise and drink lots of water

This informative πŸ‘ thanks
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Dada4me: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Battlefield2:

Jawalk syrup is enough
She should dillute it with enough water
Thank you
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Sirmwill: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
izonborn098:
Go and beg ur ex''

Bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼!!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by ghettochild(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
I commend the OP for even sharing this...
I am happy he could get his life back...
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by teeytimi: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

HALLELUYAH!
Thank God for you..

I'm even more confused now.. cause my only symptoms are burning sensation in my testicles and penis that last for some times after urinating. (Sometimes, if don't drink enough water, redish urine).

The test I did in February tested positive to urinary tract infection and numerous crystal. But he only attended to the UTI ( I got from unprotected sex) that he didn't say anything about the crystal made me felt it was no big deal

Now, I still feel burning sensation and little pain after urinating, not when urinating. Could it be the crystal?.

If it's kidney stones, why I'm I not feeling pain in my stomach, lower abdomen and pain in the urathra when urinating. Why my testicles.

Thanks for your time broπŸ™πŸ»
One of the ways to know if its kidney stone is to observe if you have delayed while peeing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.