Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics (83057 Views)

HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by sonnie10: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Here, they can insert a scope through the femoral vessel to blast the stone to very tiny piece using lesser beam. This allows the person to urinate the little stone out completely.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Majesty33(m): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mark my words,.this is demonic attack.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Kenmarine(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
God is the greatest....
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Loverboi2cute(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
sorry... thank God it's out.. pls DRINK WATER... it's well
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by reucom: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
I thank God for you young man.
I'll like to advise you and everyone in this situation to get Pear or Avocado leaves. Get the leaves, wash it and then boil it like for some 20 minutes. Let it simmer and then drink a cup morning and night for like 14 day's. It usually dissolves the kidney stones.
You can boil fresh leaves after three day's.
Also, make sure to drink plenty of water cos that is non negotiable. Drink Drink Drink.

3 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BALLOSKI: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
How did that thing come out of your urethra? shocked shocked shocked
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by pikechukwu6(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
sorry OP... nothing wey Musa no go see for gate. Let Jah be praise
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by BALLOSKI: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
sonnie10:
Here, they can insert a scope through the femoral vessel to blast the stone to very tiny piece using lesser beam. This allows the person to urinate the little stone out completely.
do they have that in Nigeria?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by okerekingsley90: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Blitzerz:
Start drinking at least 3 litres of water daily
Reduce fish and meat intake
Avoid unprotected sex

See a urologist
[b][/b]

no.fish no meat wetin I wan chop grin grin
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Epinigirls: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
lolu2019:
Always clean ur system.use herbs
🤫 osiso!
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by just4fun(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jesus is Lord !!!! Chaaaaaaaaiiiii !!!
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by tikeh: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
D lord Jehovah has done it. He is wonderful, one sayọ my own story will surely come. Halleluja

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Maya30: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
BALLOSKI:
do they have that in Nigeria?

Yes, grandville or so. I have forgotten the full name of the hospital. They are well known for bbl
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by adefitim(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank God it end in Testimony

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Breezy90(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
I wonder why your doctors did not recommend surgery for you. Could have been invasive and less painful.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Fianze93(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Thank God for healing.

Please what medications did you use.
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by ManOfMan: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
fyzaila:
God have mercy 🥺. You went through hell on earth. I'm sorry dear. Thank God for this relief. Please what even caused the stones to accumulate like this?

Bad cholesterol

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Theoarhics: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
How is that even possible?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by MaziChidoh: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Please my father has been suffering from this sickness, we've been taking him to one hospital to another all to no avail, please help and tell us how you go about your medications
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by MaziChidoh: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
MaziChidoh:
Please my father has been suffering from this sickness, we've been taking him to one hospital to another all to no avail, please help and tell us how you go about your medications
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Mopolchi: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Your life is really a battlefield.
Battlefield2:
This is my true life story
I have been living with a stone in my bladder for years now.....like 12-15years
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by delishpot: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
That is how labour pain is. I hope you respect mother's now?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
delishpot:
That is how labour pain is. I hope you respect mother's now?
I always do
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by imagrg(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
The girl you fvcked recently should thank God you didn't discharge kidney stones into her womb. Her fallopian tubes would have been blocked. grin

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by delishpot: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:

I always do

Chai! Pkele. I hope you are okay now? Did you go back to yr dr for follow up?
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
delishpot:

Chai! Pkele. I hope you are okay now? Did you go back to yr dr for follow up?

Will do as soon as I have enough
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
imagrg:
The girl you fvcked recently should thank God you didn't discharge kidney stones into her womb. Her fallopian tubes would have been blocked. grin

Thank God for that cheesy
Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by winner37(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Now you are Alive...

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by LaShawn: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Keep good hygiene at this time and no sex.

1 Like

Re: How I peed out kidney stone from my penis..... Graphic pics by Ex0rrcist: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
This is my true life story
I have been living with a stone in my bladder for years now.....like 12-15years
I just discovered that if I ate anything solid,I found myself not comfortable, series of stomach pain and all,sometimes I find it very hard to pee and sometimes I even pee blood
I have been living with this illness for a while and despite using everything medically and traditionally,it refused to go, so I accept my fate
There was a night this stomach pain started,I was rushed to the hospital where I used 1week, I did scan and I was told my urinary tract was dirty and I have to flush it out,I was put under treatment and I used series of drugs,I was discharged but the sickness still persist
After enough diagnosis,I discovered I have a stone in d kidney and if I don't pee it,it will be disastrous....After series of medications and all,the stone finally left my kidney and straight to the bladder,it stayed there for a while and it was really painful I must say

Last month, I underwent the most painful week of my life trying to pass the stone, the pain,I can't pray for my enemy
To use the toilet,I use a minimum of 20-30mins trying to pee and most times I pee blood
It was a really really painful journey but thank God and drugs, yesterday,I finally peed the stone.....I really thank God for my life,it was not really easy at all
These are some of the pics I managed to take during the journey of peeing out the stone
It used a week at at tip of my penis coming out small small till it finally came out....glory be to God

I wish you quick recovery bro, your story reminds me of Al swearengen of deadwood series.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Local Barber Mutilated Kano Bride (photo) / Meet Godwin Maduka, One Of Africa's Richest Medical Doctors (Photos) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.