Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol (50154 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu Considers Temporary Subsidy On Petrol / Subsidy On Professional Bodies Removed / Peter Obi Speaks On Petrol Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by kclub83(m): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Nursepepeye:
this is what happens when someone think he can compare Nigeria to a single state, only thing he will achieve is a monumental failure, sebi he said no matter how you people protest ho, he will remove the subsidy, nobody against subsidy but why not put the entire refinenary to work then stop importations before removing it
who removed subsidy? This is the mistake you people are making. Oga, buhari removed subsidy and he did not make provisions in the budget. Why didn't he announced before he left? Because he knows the country will scatter and that was why he kept shut about it. Tinubu has confirmed portharcourt refinery will start work by December. So let's give this man time and stop abusing him. Buhari scattered the economy of this country before he left.
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2023
MrSly:

Your life is miserable because you have no mind of your own. Either your stomach or your emotion or both rules your life and that is no life at all. Begin to live as you stop just existing in other people's shadow.
Lmao. Miserable life? I bet you an your generations cannot lace my shoes.
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Enjoy your 8k monthly palliative from the master strategist ..

Subsidy is gone.. You support

Subsidy is back.. you support

Stay one place make thunder see road
8k monthy? Ani wi pe you people are empty an gullible.
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
8k monthy? Ani wi pe you people are empty an gullible.

Tinubu supporters are gullible

They will all die in poverty and hunger

Employ 50 million youths into the army and feed them with Agbado and cassava

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by leokid866: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yinkusgold:

I heard Cameroonians protesting.

Kenya has returned subsidy to cushion the effects of skyrocketing price.
what happened before the reinstatement? Were they not calling for the presidents head?
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by shomutuski(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Make I send aza for crumbs? grin grin God Forbid

If he sure for you and your generation, name the amount you want to send

Naira they fall still, I wan help your soul broo. i go ball on you XD. I no follow you they hell hole ooo
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by stacyadams: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
kclub83:
who removed subsidy? This is the mistake you people are making. Oga, buhari removed subsidy and he did not make provisions in the budget. Why didn't he announced before he left? Because he knows the country will scatter and that was why he kept shut about it. Tinubu has confirmed portharcourt refinery will start work by December. So let's give this man time and stop abusing him. Buhari scattered the economy of this country before he left.
like you gave buhari 8 years time grin

Ohh weeeeee..... I forgot

Buhari na PDP man grin
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
shomutuski:

Naira they fall still, I wan help your soul broo. i go ball on you XD. I no follow you they hell hole ooo
You are a bloody chest beater. I can see that you are a broke motherfucker grin
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by YouAreNobody: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
abbey621:

Stop blabbing, please specify the amount that was allocated for maintaining refineries, as far as I'm concerned Nigeria has no working oil refineries so what exactly would we be maintaining? Anyways go back and read my comment, I said BUILD refineries not maintain, fa ra buruku bale!

https://guardian.ng/news/after-25b-on-maintenance-fec-approves-new-1-5b-for-ph-refinery/ After $25b on maintenance, FEC approves new $1.5b for PH refinery

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/06/09/sule-buhari-spent-over-19bn-on-fixing-refineries-in-eight-years-without-results Sule: Buhari Spent over $19bn on Fixing Refineries in Eight Years Without Results

Money that would've been enough to build new refineries is what this same governmet you support spent in "maintaining" the current refineries, but we all know those funds were looted by the same government you support.
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by Yinkusgold: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
leokid866:
what happened before the reinstatement? Were they not calling for the presidents head?

Yes , eh hen?
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by abbey621(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
YouAreNobody:

https://guardian.ng/news/after-25b-on-maintenance-fec-approves-new-1-5b-for-ph-refinery/ After $25b on maintenance, FEC approves new $1.5b for PH refinery

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/06/09/sule-buhari-spent-over-19bn-on-fixing-refineries-in-eight-years-without-results Sule: Buhari Spent over $19bn on Fixing Refineries in Eight Years Without Results

Money that would've been enough to build new refineries is what this same governmet you support spent in "maintaining" the current refineries, but we all know those funds were looted by the same government you support.

Now you're talking! We are saying the same thing, NO WORKING REFINERY! I have no business with Buhari's government as I never voted for him but if Tinubu f*ck up, so be it, he'll be voted out in 4 years time......As far as I'm concerned all government since 1999 have been FAILURES!
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by leokid866: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yinkusgold:

Yes , eh hen?
the reason they were calling for his head was cause they no longer had access to Nigerias cheap subsidized fuel......think about it.....they removed fuel subsidy since last year but violent protest only broke out after we removed ours......all of Africa had been feeding on Nigeria.....we saved 1Trillion in 2 months......how many are we in Nigeria that we were paying that much on subsidy.
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by Yinkusgold: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
leokid866:
the reason they were calling for his head was cause they no longer had access to Nigerias cheap subsidized fuel......think about it.....they removed fuel subsidy since last year but violent protest only broke out after we removed ours......all of Africa had been feeding on Nigeria.....we saved 1Trillion in 2 months......how many are we in Nigeria that we were paying that much on subsidy.

Abi ooo..... na so

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by MrSly(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Lmao. Miserable life? I bet you an your generations cannot lace my shoes.
Only in Nigeria that poor people boost. Show me your name among world billonires records, at least first 100,000,000. If your name isn't there then you are nothing near rich so shut up. Faceless forum has given you power to brag but let your Ill will entirely be yours forever. Your evil intention for another be your possession and yours alone. Amen.
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2023
MrSly:

Only in Nigeria that poor people boost. Show me your name among world billonires records, at least first 100,000,000. If your name isn't there then you are nothing near rich so shut up. Faceless forum has given you power to brag but let your Ill will entirely be yours forever. Your evil intention for another be your possession and yours alone. Amen.

Go and sit down. You are a broke mofo
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by Exceed15: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tinubu said emilokan. He is not talking about your welfare. APC people ehn... So dumb. Wait till next election, they will still vote APC again
Re: Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol by transient123(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
stacyadams:

Lol u want to learn from obi,so that u and ur confused Oga will copy and paste as usual .... grin

During Jonathan...una shout subsidy is scam

June 2023 una shout subsidy otilo..

August una wan re consider subsidy grin

Who do una this tin sef cheesy

We want to learn oo, atleast, let us learn and relearn how he transformed Anambra from the Dubai of Nigeria, the economic hub of Nigeria and correction of the erosion Laden laden landscape of the southeast....in fact we want to learn how awuzu river became a fishing port of cat and tilapia fish and not the river of corpses of anambraians.

We want to learn how Nigeria can be a producing country where every pin is produced and sold within and outside our shores just like he has done with NextStore where every commodity is locally produced by Mr Obi. We wan learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.