Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

A Date With A Zodia Freak (e No Get Any Shege Wey My Eye Neva See) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Date With A Zodia Freak (e No Get Any Shege Wey My Eye Neva See) (229 Views)

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... / FICTION: On A Date With Her - Ayoola Olugbenga Daniel / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Date With A Zodia Freak (e No Get Any Shege Wey My Eye Neva See) by kingot(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Me: Thanks for coming to this date with me.
Girl: oh, it's nothing. I also wanted to take a day off from work and also get to know you better....*sipsdrink*
Me: Yeah.. so tell me about yourself, what you like, what you love doing, your hobby..you know, everything about you. *smiles*
Girl: ookkaayyy *blushes*... Uhmm, first things first, I love food. You know, I'm a Sagittarius and we are foodies..
Me: Sagittarius?
Girl: Yeah, you know, zodiac signs. Mine is Sagittarius.
Me: oh, nice...I actually don't know mine, I'm not a fan of...
Girl: You're born in February 2nd right?... you're an Aquarius
Me: Aquarius?
Girl: yeah, you already told me your date of birth while we chatted online..so I checked if our zodiac signs were compatible before I accepted to go out with you, and yeah... I was pleased with the results, we're a match and I...
Me: I'm not really a fan of zod....
Girl: DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M TALKING!!!!
Me:
Girl: *laughs*...I'm...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...we Sagittarius, that's how we behave, I easily get angry but I'm working on it. .I assure you I am.
Me: errhh...n..no problem, it's fine. I understand.
{waiter brings meal to our table}
Waiter: Here's your meal, sir...this is yours, ma'am
Me: Thank you
Girl: I thought I said I don't like onions?
Waiter: oh oh. I'm sorry about this ma, let me qu....
Girl: OH PLEASE!!! LEAVE IT! JUST LEAVE IT ALONE!! GET OUT!!
Waiter: ma pl...
Girl: l said GET OUT!!!
Me: Hey, calm down. He's apologising alr....
Girl: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NEVER INTERRUPT ME!!!
Me:
*waiter leaves*
Girl: oh Jesus, Steve I'm so sorry. it's just that we Sagittarius tend to get angry more often and we hate being interrupted.
Me: it's okay, it's okay
Girl: Awwnnn...now I understand why they said our signs are compatible. You understand me effortlessly, you're a gem.
Me: *smiles in agony*
{The next day after the date, my phone rings}
Girl: Hello darling.
Me: Hey, watsup?
Girl: I'm good now that I heard your voice. can we meet up today?
Me: Yeah, uhmm about that, I don't think this can work.
Girl: what can't work?
Me: us...I mean, you're a really pretty and special lady and I'm just me. You deserve better, I can't give you that. You deserve someone better than I am.
Girl: no no no, Steve... you're perfect, it's you I want.
Me: no, you don't understand... I like you, I really do...but I don't want you. I don't want to sta..
Girl: I knew this would happen!
Me: ehn?
Girl: That's how you Aquarius people are. You're a cheat, you aII are heartIess, l hate you! I PRAY YOU MEET OTHER ZODlAC SlGNS THAT WlLL HURT YOU! YOU'LL MEET PISCES! TAURUS! GEMINI! CANCER!!!
Me: chineke nna
Re: A Date With A Zodia Freak (e No Get Any Shege Wey My Eye Neva See) by kingot(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nah that cancer wey go choke u
idiat!!!!
Re: A Date With A Zodia Freak (e No Get Any Shege Wey My Eye Neva See) by judatech: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bro...you went through a lot 🤭😆

(1) (Reply)

Story Writers Needed / The Legendary Ogun, God Of Iron Of Yoruba / The Journals Of The Forgotten Blades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.