Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record (42777 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Lambasts African Chefs Trying To Break Hilda Baci's Record / He Has Cooked For 7 Hours – Liberian Chef Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Record (pic) / Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Allisgud: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Chef dami don use small money she make carry bouncers
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Probz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
I have to admit, I like Kenyans a lot. The country’s quite underrated.

1 Like

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Chucks13: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Pls are you guys not tired of some annoying news or what?

Have we not warned you to stop disturbing us about those f u c king A-thorn- shit?

Pls if you have nothing to post go and dig a very educative history and post it it's better of than all these depressing A-thorn thrash...
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
After xavi and iniesta combo.. Enzo and caceido is The beginning of another era

1 Like

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Wizardslayer: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nigeria is the most noisiest country on earth.

Everything they do is blown out of proportion.

Congratulations ma for breaking baci record.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Skillsnigeria: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Who will eat all this food they are cooking abi na water Dem de boil say na cook Dem de cook?

Thank God. GWR go rest for nigeria hand small
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Zcv5vjiii: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Scam this white heads, Pray! Bomb! Keep Bombing, Cashout!, Repeat the process!!, Thank me later & I got you..
Dollar is hitting 1k soon... grin cool
Remember that Tinubu didn't promise you nothing, he only said "IT IS HIS TURN"

1 Share

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by tojahh(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
We go rest now.

By the way... Hilda is not 26. I have known her way back at school, she was already our "Auntie" in 2016 when she was at Madonna University.

1 Like

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by RushManni: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
nkemoma:
Olosho go finally rest

Lol.... I no understand the girl again. And did u notice that made her lose fans ? The hype died to an extent.

But again I'm kinda still tryna figure out if that is her decision or her PR Management board led her to all those display
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by BoldBrainz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
10K says Hilda Baci will retain the record after GWR reviews this woman's effort. Who's in?

Hilda Baci cooked for over a hundred hours and her time was sliced to slightly above 93hours after the review.

This woman will be lucky to have 90hours of her efforts intact after the review process.
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
I wonder which African country is overrated... grin grin grin
Probz:
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Ladymillion(f): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
They didn't even allow her hold the title for one year!
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by BoldBrainz(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Nigeria is the most noisiest country on earth.

Everything they do is blown out of proportion.

Congratulations ma for breaking baci record.

Nigeria is not even as noisy as New York City in the US. Or Mumbai in India. Or Chinatown in Hong Kong.

But I can understand if you say Nigerians make themselves seen and heard on the internet. Nigerians don't even mind to bully Elon Musk on his own X app.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by ImoleNaija: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
The Guinness World Record, however, has not confirmed Chef Mohammed’s new cooking record.

95hrs 15mins ?

She shouldn't celebrate yet, since GWR would still do some evaluations which might lead to time reduction.

But having broken the record before, she must have observed all necessary protocols.

1 Like

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Sharpsharp00123: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
meobizy:
Thank God the attempt didn’t reach out streets. Yoruba people would lose home training as usual, typing their gutter language in her mentions.
u igbos want to run mad on top chef dammy matter, oya attack this one

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
We need Dami at this point.
I trust Dami to break the new record.

1 Like

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by BoldBrainz(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
Probz:

I agree.
That country is fine and serene. With dark, tall and well-shaped punanis.
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Acca7bj: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ok

1 Share

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by totit: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
meobizy:
Thank God the attempt didn’t reach out streets. Yoruba people would lose home training as usual, typing their gutter language in her mentions.
You are nearing your suppressed and suicide stage because of the great Yoruba and we are glad to see one of our enemies in this state and condition, incurably. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Odebayo4010(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
👊
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Hackhenrich: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Today's words; God isn't dead..

1 Like

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by OBALUJONES: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
What does this cook a thon add to the society, which yeye record,
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by mariahAngel(f): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Probz:

I like them too.
They have quite a lot of interesting foods.
I prefer their foods to Ghana's.

1 Like

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by mariahAngel(f): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Almiron:
Hilda Baci right now

She unofficially broke the record, which probably means she broke some rules while at it.
Read people!🙄

Chef Mohammed who began her cook-a-thon on August 11 unofficially set a new record after cooking for 95 hours 15 minutes.
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by omokudu(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
maureensylvia:

I still give it to hilda
That Hilda lady didn’t sit down at all
Even while cooking she wasn’t resting

But this lady did, I watched her live videos on tiktok
The woman tried though
Congratulations to her, I admire her courage

Is it a standing or a cooking competition?

1 Like

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Almiron: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

She unofficially broke the record, which probably means she broke some rules while at it.
Read people!🙄

I don’t like to be rude to F- moniker here on NL, I only posted caption and a meme, just dey catch cruise, it’s none of my business. I will let this slide. Pls don’t reply

1 Like

Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Badonasty(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lol….she was the previous holder of the record before Hilda
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by ugbarreta(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Until GWR confirmes her to be the new recorder holder, only then can I regard her. For now, this news is counterfeit. My baby is still on the throne. grin
Re: Cook-A-Thon: Kenyan Cook, Maliha Mohammed, Surpasses Hilda Baci’s Record by Mountbatten: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
We go hear word now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics / Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.