Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me (52409 Views)

Honestly, Chief Ozekhome SAN Is Igbo, Not From Edo State, See His Attire & Dance / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It / Azuka Azinge Connived With Enelamah To Grant ‘illegal Waivers' To Polaris Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by BreconHills(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amazinfriend:
The SAN should just forget the case
Attempting to bribe the presiding judge is already an admission of guilt

BTW, I noticed that nobody is talking about her tribe. Had she done the opposite and was exposed for taking bribe, her tribe would've been the main point of focus on nairaland. Shows how low we have sunk as a people.

Lawyers and judges don't think in terms of tribe. Our training and common values unites us. Only non lawyers see tribe in the justice system
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tha ks
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Simplyfun: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Make this woman hold God tight oh because they will definitely come after her. Normal naija way of silencing righteous people. May God protect her.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by yahoodetector: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tribunal, Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge

And they will say that Igbos love money more than their life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Xkonzult: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=Iamcrazy post=125137059]Please keep quiet. God wey pack all of us for here knows what he is doing. Don't act like Saint here, only God knows the idiot that cause this one to be yarning dust as if she's holy.

You sha wan prove to us that a region no dey collect bribe or you mean all awaiting and pending cases in Nigeria are actually being bribe romance.

You are not a Saint either, u understand the message you are sending to obidients... [/quoteb

You are a terrible lot funny enough u are not among those who parade rascality at high Haven's ,ur type in sane environment should be shot at sight by security operative ... because u are still at nuisansancy level
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by windvane(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
A woman saved Abia election from being hijacked

Now another woman is coming out openly to call out a SAN who wants to bribe her

I think we’ve tried male Presidents and 80% of them failed

Be like we go try woman

Find one very ruthless woman wey TOTO no dey scratch try as president
same woman that saved abia's election as been suspended by the university she works dues to embezzlement of funds.......
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by PROPHETmichael: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by etrange: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amazinfriend:
The SAN should just forget the case
Attempting to bribe the presiding judge is already an admission of guilt

BTW, I noticed that nobody is talking about her tribe. Had she done the opposite and was exposed for taking bribe, her tribe would've been the main point of focus on nairaland. Shows how low we have sunk as a people.

And nobody is talking about her gender. If she had done something bad, you'd be hearing how women have issues.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by raskymonojendor: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
Name and shame. It's cowardly not to name the SAN. I agree that this needs to be escalated.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Be like we go try woman

who are the fools liking this post..must you call toto before you mention a woman?
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by RighChannel: 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tell Ariowola or what is his name to emulate this madam
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by achimendy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
This one never see better drug lord money bribe yet .bribe that will better the life of her generation to the 1000th generations

Is not everybody that can be bought over.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by winner37(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Only if what she is lamenting is true God will help and blessed her more....
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Please keep quiet. God wey pack all of us for here knows what he is doing. Don't act like Saint here, only God knows the idiot that cause this one to be yarning dust as if she's holy.

You sha wan prove to us that a region no dey collect bribe or you mean all awaiting and pending cases in Nigeria are actually being bribe romance.

You are not a Saint either, u understand the message you are sending to obidients...
bribe go kill u
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Wizardslayer: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
This woman really needs to watch her back hence forth.

May she not be consumed.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by RomanGreen: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
This one never see better drug lord money bribe yet .bribe that will better the life of her generation to the 1000th generations

You think everyone has insatiable lust for money/material things like you ? You think everyone is poor like you? There are many people who have conquered greed and have the fear of God in them, there are even many more who are very content with what God has given them. Now shut up and run along to your master for your daily crumbs
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by paramakina202: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
E be like say the Obidient 'all eyes on the judiciary'crusade is working keep it up.
Agbadorians will hate this pius judge for being honest patriotic to the nation.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by allthingsgood: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
onez:
This one may still have conscience. A lot of them are cash and carry justice. The worst is found in the supreme court. Each time I look at Akpabio and lawan, I shudder at what the supreme court has become. The worst set of humans are in Nigeria judiciary.

But u did not look at Supreme Court when they disqualified the entire apc in zamfara. You didn’t look at them when they disqualified the peoples choice in Bayelsa and gave governor to pdp. U try u hear undecided
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
At least you are honest enough to admit that you will take bribe too if the money is ripe enough.you were just babbling about people that won't take bribe without telling us if you yourself will take million dollar bribe or not
RomanGreen:

You think everyone has insatiable lust for money/material things like you ? You think everyone is poor like you? There are many people who have conquered greed and have the fear of God in them, there are even many more who are very content with what God has given them. Now shut up and run along to your master for your daily crumbs
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Badonasty(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lol…I dey hate all these half talk…mention the persons name and expose him
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by franchasofficia: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Be like we go try woman

Dr Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to the rescue. But that's if children of the fallen demon would agree shocked

The name "Ngozi" is for excellence and integrity

3 Likes

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Ladymillion(f): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Be like we go try woman

well said but I disagree with you sexualizing women,
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by viceddy95(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amazinfriend:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Scam kill you there
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by mechanics(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
She should channel her complaint to the appropriate authority.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Samogloby: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Let pray for this judge before ADEKUNLE family and his party will rope her and tag her sponsor of terrorism
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Calitoscassius(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
slimfit1:
This judges can set themselves free by making the right judgement and they will earn our respect for this.
That's all! Just judge truthfully.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by pcagbaji(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
EmeeNaka:
The Judge has let her emotion led her astray.
There are ways to state such matters, and avoid being assumed to be bias in her rulings.
Please am interested, how dem day do am
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by DomPerignon: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
To bolster his argument, the senior counsel said he was privy to cases where judges who failed to report cases of this nature were cited for judicial misconduct.

Absolutely correct.

The judge is compelled by law to report a case of attempted bribery of a judicial officer to both the Nigerian police for investigation and to the NBA and NJC for disciplinary action.

The judge is complicit and lying that she never collected money through proxy and denying anyone who did so in her stead.

She has it as not only her moral duty as a judge to have the SAN in question arrested but she also has the powers to have the SAN remanded in custody pending conclusion of investigation by the relevant security agencies.

This judge is simply denying publicly that she collected money through proxy from a SAN.

She is guilty and only throwing tantrums of denials.

The NJC must investigate her and probe why she did not excersice her powers as a judge to have the SAN remanded and investigated for bribery.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by edgecution(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Keep shut if you cant name the person. Just playing to the gallery. Name and shame if it's true.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by DomPerignon: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
onez:
This one may still have conscience. A lot of them are cash and carry justice. The worst is found in the supreme court. Each time I look at Akpabio and lawan, I shudder at what the supreme court has become. The worst set of humans are in Nigeria judiciary.

As a judge she has all the powers to have the SAN remanded and investigated for attempted bribery.

She also could have had the SAN face disciplinary action by the NBA and NJC.

Why did she not do that instead of crying croc tears in court.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by DomPerignon: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
tonicyril:
Aahhh, olopa ewo ni tepe??

Why don't u just sue them and get them punish Instead of calling God in vain??

U never ready jare grin

She's not telling the whole truth

How did she even find herself in a position to discuss privately with a SAN handling a case before her?

She is only trying to dispel accusations floating around that she has been compromised which I believe is the case.

Why did she not order for immediate reman of the erring SAN.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Donake: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Never has anything as worse as this happened before. Never. We are getting to a point of no return. Our eyes are on the judges/justices this time,no matter how they remove billboards. We would write and make it viral....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.