Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me (52419 Views)

Honestly, Chief Ozekhome SAN Is Igbo, Not From Edo State, See His Attire & Dance / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It / Azuka Azinge Connived With Enelamah To Grant ‘illegal Waivers' To Polaris Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Abujaexpress: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Vomit the ones you have eaten before now
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by NAC1666: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=125136596]

SOURCE [/quo
Ok
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Menclothing: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Let all Nigerians be upright
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Yankee101: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
If she’s of proven integrity we need her at the supreme courts
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by LAFOCUZY: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
onez:
This one may still have conscience. A lot of them are cash and carry justice. The worst is found in the supreme court. Each time I look at Akpabio and lawan, I shudder at what the supreme court has become. The worst set of humans are in Nigeria judiciary.

And I wonder what a supreme court judge of over 60years, whose needs are met by the country would collect bribe and circumvent judgement.

Maybe we should hand the country leadership to women. The Abia state NEC commissioner and this woman are good examples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Hallenjay: 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
This one never see better drug lord money bribe yet .bribe that will better the life of her generation to the 1000th generations
When I see ngozi, I didn't bother again.

She's just playing to the gallery, she should be careful anyways because in Kano there they kill an electoral officer with his family entirely on an an election day.

Though she is safe from ungun known men, she's not safe from Bandit. Ndiara
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
But Eyitayo Fatogun, SAN, who was present in the court for a matter, stood up on behalf of all lawyers present, and urged the judge to escalate the matter to the appropriate authorities.

To bolster his argument, the senior counsel said he was privy to cases where judges who failed to report cases of this nature were cited for judicial misconduct.
As if corruption does not fight back in Nigeria.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Newness2019: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

THIS SAME CURSE SHALL APPLY FOR ANYONE TRYING TO BRIBE OR PREVAIL NEGATIVELY ON ANY OF THE FIVE JUDGES AT THE

2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION TRIBUNAL PANEL, WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR, BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Gracefollowme: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
IGBO women, you gat to luv dem with ur....
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by RomanGreen: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
At least you are honest enough to admit that you will take bribe too if the money is ripe enough.you were just babbling about people that won't take bribe without telling us if you yourself will take million dollar bribe or not

Shame on you batidiot beggar, we know your stock in trade, unfortunately for you ..not everyone is as poor and miserable as you. I'm very much content with God has given me. But you, your job is to galivant across socials defending the druggie for 30k...don't you think you're worth more? Oh I remember they don't rate you...hahahah, now run along and report to your WhatsApp admin
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by bluecircle470: 12:41am On Aug 16, 2023
onez:
This one may still have conscience. A lot of them are cash and carry justice. The worst is found in the supreme court. Each time I look at Akpabio and lawan, I shudder at what the supreme court has become. The worst set of humans are in Nigeria judiciary.

You Dey lie Oga…. You’re not clean at all.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2023
I'm obidients for your information.im not even based in Nigeria.Tinubu wrong policies not affecting me over here
RomanGreen:

Shame on you batidiot beggar, we know your stock in trade, unfortunately for you ..not everyone is as poor and miserable as you. I'm very much content with God has given me. But you, your job is to galivant across socials defending the druggie for 30k...don't you think you're worth more? Oh I remember they don't rate you...hahahah, now run along and report to your WhatsApp admin
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by RomanGreen: 12:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I'm obidients for your information.im not even based in Nigeria.Tinubu wrong policies not affecting me over here

I'm equally obidient and Tinubu policies doesn't affect me either provided I keep earning in USD and spend in NGN, you people always think everyone in naija is suffering
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Benekkk: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2023
EmeeNaka:
The Judge has let her emotion led her astray.
There are ways to state such matters, and avoid being assumed to be bias in her rulings.
Do you have experience in such matters?
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by saintkel(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2023
Ngozi is her name.....let me keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:09am On Aug 16, 2023
You are always assuming wrong things.that was how you called me TINUBU supporter earlier.Now you assume again that I think everyone in Nigeria is suffering
RomanGreen:

I'm equally obidient and Tinubu policies doesn't affect me either provided I keep earning in USD and spend in NGN, you people always think everyone in naija is suffering
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Blitzerz: 1:38am On Aug 16, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Please keep quiet. God wey pack all of us for here knows what he is doing. Don't act like Saint here, only God knows the idiot that cause this one to be yarning dust as if she's holy.

You sha wan prove to us that a region no dey collect bribe or you mean all awaiting and pending cases in Nigeria are actually being bribe romance.

You are not a Saint either, u understand the message you are sending to obidients...
OZWOR
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Fujiyama: 1:52am On Aug 16, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Please keep quiet. God wey pack all of us for here knows what he is doing. Don't act like Saint here, only God knows the idiot that cause this one to be yarning dust as if she's holy.

You sha wan prove to us that a region no dey collect bribe or you mean all awaiting and pending cases in Nigeria are actually being bribe romance.

You are not a Saint either

^^^
cheesy

Explain further.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by DJInfluence: 2:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Instead of her ranting is she not supposed to report him to the appropriate authority/body for sanctioning?
If I've to tell a judge this, then what's her business being a judge?
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by MrsTwrite(f): 2:26am On Aug 16, 2023
Perhaps she's a good woman.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by johnaruson(m): 3:29am On Aug 16, 2023
The source you cited does not have Ngozi in the name, how did you add Ngozi.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by ubimagos: 3:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
A woman saved Abia election from being hijacked

Now another woman is coming out openly to call out a SAN who wants to bribe her

I think we’ve tried male Presidents and 80% of them failed

Be like we go try woman

Find one very ruthless woman wey TOTO no dey scratch try as president
The woman in Abia's case danced and celebrated Otti's victory as if she was a member of Otti's family and later collected "DASH" from the camp of the winner! Who is deceiving who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by wowcatty: 3:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Another propaganda!

If you can't mention names, it means you are lying.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by onumadu: 3:56am On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=saintkel post=125139839]Ngozi is her name.....let me keep quiet[/quote]

"Ngozi" is a metaphor for IGBO female blessings upon a nation.
They are STUBBORN and fiercely nationalistic.
There are no coincidences in life.
Nigeria without Igbo woman is like the railway without the rail lines.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Ceejay94: 4:05am On Aug 16, 2023
tonicyril:
Aahhh, olopa ewo ni tepe??

Why don't u just sue them and get them punish Instead of calling God in vain??

U never ready jare grin
What evidence does she has ?
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by lolu2019: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
stupid woman.what concern generations with someone trying to bribe u.and dis one too will call herself a mother.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by lolu2019: 4:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
A woman saved Abia election from being hijacked

Now another woman is coming out openly to call out a SAN who wants to bribe her

I think we’ve tried male Presidents and 80% of them failed

Be like we go try woman

Find one very ruthless woman wey TOTO no dey scratch try as president
u mean the stupid woman raising curses on the innocent unborn generations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by MEGAWATCH: 4:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Iamcrazy:

You are not a Saint either, u understand the message you are sending to obidients...

Only God knows the kind of dirty background you are coming from.

This is not just ordinary, you sincerely need help to redeem your butchered mindset.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Larryndelaw: 5:16am On Aug 16, 2023
“They keep abusing judges, insulting us everyday in the papers, in the media — that we are taking bribe.

Shots fired at Obifool and his unrepentant and myopic followers. We are waiting for their response
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by biggy00000(m): 5:31am On Aug 16, 2023
Amazinfriend:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

I wonder why people were liking this post?
This fellow is a serial begged on NL. A quick search of Oyom on NL will bring up 20 pages of same begger with different Monika's. Think NL should restrict the number of accounts to be opened by a single mail; let's restore sanity back here

1 Like

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by SemperFid: 5:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
This one never see better drug lord money bribe yet .bribe that will better the life of her generation to the 1000th generations

Every woman out there no be like ur mama. This one has taken a stand. The key is contentment. That's the problem with black monkeys, a few believing corruption their lives to the detriment of others instead of seeking collective goodwill.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by okorogodwin4(m): 6:02am On Aug 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
you think everybody is like you take bribe and die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region / Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.