Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me (52364 Views)

Honestly, Chief Ozekhome SAN Is Igbo, Not From Edo State, See His Attire & Dance / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It / Azuka Azinge Connived With Enelamah To Grant ‘illegal Waivers' To Polaris Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Kingharzyz(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Why not Name and shame the SAN who approached you ? Oh.... you're not ready ... you're one of them. You've collected money already just trying to cover up so no party will accuse you after judgement.

The EFFC need to move in and arrest her , we need to get to the bottom! You can't make such allegation in USA without giving us the name... nonsense
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by georgeakins: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2023
onez:
This one may still have conscience. A lot of them are cash and carry justice. The worst is found in the supreme court. Each time I look at Akpabio and lawan, I shudder at what the supreme court has become. The worst set of humans are in Nigeria judiciary.

Leave Akpabio and Lawan alone.

Pay attention to corrupt politicians from your tribe.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by georgeakins: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2023
tonicyril:
Aahhh, olopa ewo ni tepe??

Why don't u just sue them and get them punish Instead of calling God in vain??

U never ready jare grin

She was playing to the gallery, to impress

As a judge she knows who to report to.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Mantilla(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
A woman saved Abia election from being hijacked

Now another woman is coming out openly to call out a SAN who wants to bribe her

I think we’ve tried male Presidents and 80% of them failed

Be like we go try woman

Find one very ruthless woman wey TOTO no dey scratch try as president

I support this motion with two trailer load's of rice
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by georgeakins: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I second the motion.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala fits the picture, in my opinion.

Go and make her your state governor and let's see how she will perform.

Because, she failed as a minister under Obasanjo and Jonathan
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by georgeakins: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
This one never see better drug lord money bribe yet .bribe that will better the life of her generation to the 1000th generations

She was trying to impress her ibo brothers by playing to the gallery.

A judge should know the appropriate body to report to, not making niose in public to impress her delusional brothers
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Tuprelo: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2023
This one na PRETENCE or SUBTLE INTIMIDATING of Judges if not she knows how to handle without court announcement. THIS JUDGE SHOULD BE ARRESTED.
onez:
This one may still have conscience. A lot of them are cash and carry justice. The worst is found in the supreme court. Each time I look at Akpabio and lawan, I shudder at what the supreme court has become. The worst set of humans are in Nigeria judiciary.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by djseanjohn77: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Women in position of authority are generally more conscientious than their male counterparts. smiley

One good example - Diezani, another of her kind is Stella Oduah. grin grin grin
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Akpangbo: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2023
tonicyril:

U never ready jare grin

You want them to kill her. No no no.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by georgeakins: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2023
cursedAbiola:
e no go better for olanipekun

Olanipekun is greater than all the lawyers from Ibo land put together.

Ibos are the most bitter and hateful tribe in the world, that is why life expectancy in Ibo land is the lowest in Nigeria.
Bitterness don kill dem finish
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Akpangbo: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2023
EmeeNaka:
The Judge has let her emotion led her astray.
There are ways to state such matters, and avoid being assumed to be bias in her rulings.

Whoever that come with bribe is guilty.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by cursedAbiola(f): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2023
georgeakins:

Olanipekun is greater than all the lawyers from Ibo land put together.

Ibos are the most bitter and hateful tribe in the world, that is why life expectancy in Ibo land is the lowest in Nigeria.
Bitterness don kill dem finish

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu ụ́rchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Akpangbo: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2023
cursedAbiola:
e no go better for olanipekun

That man single handedly destroyed Nigeria judiciary with bribes at the helm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Akpangbo: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2023
fineberry:
Bribery and corruption is what as landed us where we're now. The Eyes On Judiciary Must Be Enforce More.

May God bless this woman and her family and those yet unborn.

Amen and Amen.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by georgeakins: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2023
RighChannel:
Tell Ariowola or what is his name to emulate this madam

Look at a whole judge talking like an illiterate. Too bad .

Ibos are unnecessarily emotional and delusional.

She should have reported to the appropriate authorities instead of trying to impress his Ibo people.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by zoomzoom(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2023
Please keep quiet. God wey pack all of us for here knows what he is doing. Don't act like Saint here, only God knows the idiot that cause this one to be yarning dust as if she's holy.

You sha wan prove to us that a region no dey collect bribe or you mean all awaiting and pending cases in Nigeria are actually being bribe romance.

You are not a Saint either, u understand the message you are sending to obidients...

You and your ilks are the REASON why nigeria is sinking into the abyss.
Purge your soul!!
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by zoomzoom(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Please keep quiet. God wey pack all of us for here knows what he is doing. Don't act like Saint here, only God knows the idiot that cause this one to be yarning dust as if she's holy.

You sha wan prove to us that a region no dey collect bribe or you mean all awaiting and pending cases in Nigeria are actually being bribe romance.

You are not a Saint either, u understand the message you are sending to obidients...

You!!...and your ilks are the REASON why nigeria is on the road to Zimbabwe.
Purge your soul!!.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by kelly72: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2023
EmeeNaka:
The Judge has let her emotion led her astray.
There are ways to state such matters, and avoid being assumed to be bias in her rulings.

Her outburst is not part of the ruling. Besides, the man bringing the bribe knows hebis a lower except his bribe is accepted and a deal struck.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by kelly72: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2023
The 3 judgments that destroyed the names of supreme Court judges up to their 10th generations;

Hope Uzodnma's case
Ahmed Lawan's case
Devilswill Akpabio's case

1 Like

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Henz81: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2023
tonicyril:

U never ready jare grin
That's not calling God in vain. Nigeria is a country where anything goes. She might take up the case and nothing will happen. So let God punish them.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by ukahrawah: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Wait, is Olanipekun in that court? Na him kpom kwem.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Psoul(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

His Excellency, Sir Peter Obi body language is truly changing lives in this country.
Ppl now want to have a kind of live where it will be difficult to have any trace of corruptions hanged around them.
Even Judges are now turning a new leave. All eyes are truly on them
Soon, our Men in Black will join the cue and warn motorist never to dare give them egunje.

OBI IS COMING
All Eyes On The Judiciary.
It is working.

1 Like

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by casualobserver: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
A woman saved Abia election from being hijacked

Now another woman is coming out openly to call out a SAN who wants to bribe her

I think we’ve tried male Presidents and 80% of them failed

Be like we go try woman

Find one very ruthless woman wey TOTO no dey scratch try as president

She has not called out anybody. She is a judge, she should name the SAN. Otherwise she just another educated noisy IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Southwestidiot: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I second the motion.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala fits the picture, in my opinion.
All these Omo ale will tell you she is an ipob member
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by onlyboyson(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2023
Dey will try their best to silence this innocent soul
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by RighChannel: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2023
georgeakins:

Look at a whole judge talking like an illiterate. Too bad .

Ibos are unnecessarily emotional and delusional.

She should have reported to the appropriate authorities instead of trying to impress his Ibo people.

It is too early to be displaying ur hatred or you lost your senses while at sleep over the night?
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Nordy: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
This one never see better drug lord money bribe yet .bribe that will better the life of her generation to the 1000th generations

I no blame you rather the prevailing morals in a society you grew up. But you can help yourself out this cocoon of poor orientation if you so wish.
We applaud the woman judge for her resilience.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by freeborn02: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2023
onez:

Let me help you add one more like so that your number of likes won't be 419.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by ManAustin(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
Amen! Hope you have evidence madam? Name the bastarrd and let the citizens with conscience identify and deal with him. Since they have enthroned chaos, anarchy, impunity and lawlessness. That will they also reap. No time to take any shitty court judgement based on technicality

This is why the "all eyes on the judiciary" campaign must be sustained. Desperate politicians like the druggie on seat can do this like this because they operate the structure of corruption and criminality

I always look forward to your submission. You always say it as it is without mincing words. Respect!
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by YouAreNobody: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Iamcrazy:

You're an idiot
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by 9gerian: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dear Justice, kindly call out the SAN with some evidence with your full chest. That’s better than casting aspersions on your fellow Justices and judicial workers as though you are the only honest justice in that court.

You could have setup a string operation in conjunction with law enforcement to nail the SAN to serve as proper deterrent instead of just grandstanding and coming across as pandering to a particular block?

How do we verify that a SAN actually approached you with bribe?

fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by 9gerian: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wrong to stereotype a whole tribe, but do you know her statement has turned all other justices in that court to suspects for bribe taking considering her weighty allegations that bribes have been flying around? That is a serious indictment and she has to do better than just mere allegations or casting aspersions against fellow justices.

This is why she would equally be profiled as identifying with a particular political block and tribe- which she could have avoided by maintaining finesse and professionalism while remaining firm (and not compromising).

RighChannel:

It is too early to be displaying ur hatred or you lost your senses while at sleep over the night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo) / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.