Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me (52418 Views)

Honestly, Chief Ozekhome SAN Is Igbo, Not From Edo State, See His Attire & Dance / HURIWA: Change Nigeria's Name From What Flora Shaw, Lugard's Girlfriend Gave It / Azuka Azinge Connived With Enelamah To Grant ‘illegal Waivers' To Polaris Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by PHZADDY1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Entprys:
nGozi ?
Their gra gra enh
you are a disgrace to your generation

2 Likes

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by TimeMachine2: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ibo people are trying to cause trouble in this country.

1 Like

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Johnthesuccess: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
A woman saved Abia election from being hijacked

Now another woman is coming out openly to call out a SAN who wants to bribe her

I think we’ve tried male Presidents and 80% of them failed

Be like we go try woman

Find one very ruthless woman wey TOTO no dey scratch try as president

Women president? You want scatter the country patapata. Just ask the married men going through a lot in their homes about their wives,then you will surely change your mind.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by JuicyStar: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amazinfriend:
The SAN should just forget the case

Otilo

1 Like

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by ChristianMuslim: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bottom line is that she may have collected and
be deceiving us.. No be Naija... Yinmu*

3 Likes

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by favor914: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Racoon:
Amen! Hope you have evidence madam? Name the bastarrd and let the citizens with conscience identify and deal with him. Since they have enthroned chaos, anarchy, impunity and lawlessness. That will they also reap. No time to take any shitty court judgement based on technicality

This is why the "all eyes on the judiciary" campaign must be sustained. Desperate politicians like the druggie on seat can do this like this because they operate the structure of corruption and criminality
Racoon Your wailing of recent, pass the wildfire way just worry them for Maui Hawaii.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by ClearFlair: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nigeria needs more people like this woman
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Dubetex96(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
TimeMachine2:

lmoa shey the one wey we dey now who cause am ?

1 Like

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by themanderon: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
After politicians some lawyers are the most vilest set of people benefitting from this rotting system we are operating. They always look forward to defending criminals usurping our electoral system so they can get cuts from their loot. If she names the crooked San now he will deny to the high heavens and may even sue for defamation.
Most lawyers will not make heaven.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by fineberry(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bribery and corruption is what as landed us where we're now. The Eyes On Judiciary Must Be Enforce More.

May God bless this woman and her family and those yet unborn.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by gabbasin: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
The judge should have contacted security operatives especially the DSS and should play along and have the SAN attempting to bribe her arrested. By making statement like this without naming the culprit is just allowing a corrupt senior lawyer to go free with this corrupt tendency. The truth is our judiciary is not free of corruption pervading all Strata of the country's institutions and society. The level of corruption with the humongous amount of money involved in bribing the judges at the tribunal is mind boggling, so many senior lawyers have been alleged in the past of bribing judges but till today non has been brought to book

2 Likes

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Jostoman: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
God bless you madam, i know we still have some judges who still have small integrity in them and who still deliver judgement with their conscience.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by franchasofficia: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ngo ada di ora nma, ada beekee, ada ukwu, ahu nnaya kiss cool
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by streetsoldier1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
I just hope the woman is well protected, aboki no dey show Mercy oo
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by tenpipsperday: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
cursedAbiola:
e no go better for olanipekun

He is a criminal without conscience
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by themanderon: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
TimeMachine2:

So because na IBO woman make she no talk about the corrupt San ni? Its citizens like you that encourage criminality in the system because its your tribespeople that are committing the crime. With this mentality we will never grow in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by CENI: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
I really feel for this Judge.
As a matter of fact, there can be no corrupt judiciary without a corrupt Bar. Lawyers and SANs are the funnels of bribe to Judges. In the Supreme Court, there are some Lawyers and SANs that are known as the Justices' bribe PRs. If you want to win a case there, you must meet them to convey your ghana-must-go bag, but they must get their own cuts. Some of them help the Judges/Justices write the Judgment/Ruling as it suits their cases/clients after the money has exchanged hands.

That's why when someone said that one SAN turn politician has been contracted to write a PEPT judgment/Ruling, I know it's possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by walozanga(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
As u no collect, pls ma be careful ooooh. This our 9ja na animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by frowland(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
onez:
This one may still have conscience. A lot of them are cash and carry justice. The worst is found in the supreme court. Each time I look at Akpabio and lawan, I shudder at what the supreme court has become. The worst set of humans are in Nigeria judiciary.

Read through her assertion, she is referring to Obidients.

“” They keep abusing judges, insulting us everyday in the papers, in the media — that we are taking bribe.””.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Padipadi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

If na the one wey TOTO dey scratch nko or TOTO later scratch her?
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by BurialGround: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Be like we go try woman

The two women are Igbos, the same Igbo women that stops fg from collecting tax from women in 1929......Aba women riot.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by onuman: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
That's a learned judge who understands that injustice by the Judiciary is destructive to a country.
That bribery lawyer must be the type who tells us that a presidential candidate does not have to win the mandatory 25% of votes in the Federal Capital territory before declared winner of presidential election. As if he didn't know that the president also acts as governor of Abuja federal capital territory; and must be welcomed by voters in Abuja with at least 25% of votes in order to effectively govern Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Slymonster(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Please keep quiet. God wey pack all of us for here knows what he is doing. Don't act like Saint here, only God knows the idiot that cause this one to be yarning dust as if she's holy.

You sha wan prove to us that a region no dey collect bribe or you mean all awaiting and pending cases in Nigeria are actually being bribe romance.

You are not a Saint either, u understand the message you are sending to obidients...

I pity you, you wouldn't know the consequences of this till you fall into problem where you need justice and the other person you are fighting is using money to buy judgement against you. Don't worry, just pray nigeria does not happen to you.
Corruptions knows no tribe. They talk in the same language which is money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Stevosty: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
"God will punish that person and his generation yet unborn - to the fourth generation" a big AMEN. That goes to all politicians and their supporters who bribed their way to mess up the judiciary and the electoral process in Nigeria.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by ebenholer2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ask judge Ngozi if she has not taken bribe before or given bribe when she was a lawyer then you will get an evasive reply. Mrs Ngozi must surely be one of the ardent Obidients who seem to have repented from her awkwardness.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by stasius: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Hụ
Be like we go try woman

I think you are right.
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Allisgud: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:

Be like we go try woman

remember diezani madueke was a minister, imagine she was a president
Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Karnice600: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Please keep quiet. God wey pack all of us for here knows what he is doing. Don't act like Saint here, only God knows the idiot that cause this one to be yarning dust as if she's holy.

You sha wan prove to us that a region no dey collect bribe or you mean all awaiting and pending cases in Nigeria are actually being bribe romance.

You are not a Saint either, u understand the message you are sending to obidients...

Chochochocho…25 horsepower mouth, out of memory brain.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Chucks13: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
I ask again and again why is it that a particular region always rain curses on everything?

Sorry this is not about tribalism they are my own people but I'm a Nigerian first before a tribe.

That was how OPM chairman a whole pastor raining curse on those 3 ingrate boys

Same way that guy that opened fake twitter for obidient using female name gathering fake online votes for that online president and when bursted started raining curse on Kemi

Same way this nonentity judge raining curses as if she is the only judge in Nigeria, imagine a whole judge descended this low, the chief justice of the federation should suspend her immediately imagine the volume of anger that have accumulated in this bitch heart.

A whole judge talking like a tout.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me by Acbybain: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region / Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.