Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State (33692 Views)

Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi / Tinubu Mourns Prof Ben Nwabueze / Bola Tinubu Mourns Sobur Olawale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Alchemy528: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mmmuuuuu like him
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by nomolos92: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
It's such a pity that bandits just used them to count scores, dying for Nigeria is really a sad thing, may God heal their family

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Samogloby: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Where's ECOWAS standby force when Nigeria Army was ambushed and killed by terrorists in Niger State? If ECOWAS is actually serious, they should send the standby force to flush out terrorists from Niger State and not Niger Republic

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Undisputed147: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
See why I said some people don't listen before they talk. Shey you no sabi to read say na Helicopter crash? Where you come from get your own news say na bandits? Abi Tinubu matter dey frustrate you?
Guyman01:
Ordinary bandits are already shooting down our military transport helicopter, how did they acquire surface to air missiles, total intelligence failure, is this how Tinubu plan to invade Niger which even have a professional military?

A sad day for many families losing their fathers, husbands, boyfriends, sons, sugar daddies, friends due to incompetent leadership, condolences to the Nairalander who lost his relative in this unfortunate incident 😢
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Antoeni(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Since This Man Entered As iNEC President Select, It Has Been One Calamity Upon Calamity, Misfortune upon Misfortune, Evil Reports Everywhere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Agugbadin: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
May God grant their soul eternal rest and grant their love ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Guyman01: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Undisputed147:
See why I said some people don't listen before they talk. Shey you no sabi to read say na Helicopter crash? Where you come from get your own news say na bandits? Abi Tinubu matter dey frustrate you?
Shot down in an ambush, thats what the earlier report from the military stated

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by 9japride(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
How can bandits cause such grave havoc and everywhere is quiet?
If this incident had happened in the south east, the internet will be filled up with various directives by so many Nigerians for that community to be level down.
Hatred and bittersness can never take any nation forward. Why can't the military put a final stop to banditry? Ipob is the main concern of everyone. The amount of money being wasted in fighting boko Haram is enough to develop the country.
It will be best every region managed themselves, so that those who like barbarian kind of life should be given free hand to do so.
I'm waiting patiently for those nairaland resident zom.bies to put mouth in this matter. They should use the energy of south east matter to force the military to take decisive action on those bandits.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Ladymillion(f): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
May almighty God comfort the families they left behind
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by SILVERLINES: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na so

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Trustedpronet: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
They lay down their lives so others can be in peace. Ironically, some of these others for whom they just paid the supreme price will not waste time to insult them down to their forefathers.

I sometimes wonder if those morons are actually fit to be considered subhumans

May the Almighty reward these fallen heros and grant their loved ones the strength to bear the loss.

Na because Nigerian solder never flog the hell out of you before after snashing your girl friend. Never the less, RIP to the falling heroes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Error401: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
That Shiroro local government is a Bandit enclave. When I read the news of a chopper crash, I knew it was a bandit attack, just our APC people playing propaganda. The funny part is their zombies will believe it.

Bigchristo:
Keep deceiving yourselves there wasn’t natural crash the aircraft was brought down by bandits, almost 20 soldiers were killed too they conceals lots of News from Nigerians only if y’all supporting this government understand what’s going on in the north and some states you will stop supporting them they hide a lots of their flops from you and broadcast propaganda to Nigerians it’s a pity

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Abujaexpress: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1691554942471827793?t=bQNeZ33jDXsG16cdgfe_lw&s=08
What an ineffective condolences.

What I expected from the message is to give a words of threats to the bandits that they will dealt with and defeated (even if such is not achieved eventually), but at least the bandits will be put on their toes with such audacious warning coming from president.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by ednut1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Stop buying outdated jets/choppers from Usa
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by KanwuliaExtra: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Dem never even reach Niger o.
Common Niger State inside Nigeria.
The same military expert in bunkering oil.

FAKE MOURNER!

All the illegal immigrants allowed to vote for Buhari in the past 8 years are becoming owners of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by okechuks22: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
For nothing ooo
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by okechuks22: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
havenz:
May their souls rest in peace. They are really fighting for Nigeria, what a pity under this harden economy.

how are they fighting for Nigeria oga?
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by RPG2020(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
War never start them don dey crash grin

To serve Nigeria is not by force
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by goodnessme1(f): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
They lay down their lives so others can be in peace. Ironically, some of these others for whom they just paid the supreme price will not waste time to insult them down to their forefathers.

May the Almighty reward these fallen heros and grant their loved ones the strength to bear the loss.
Terrorists died for nothing grin grin
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
baaaaaaa. buuuuuuu llaaaaa grin grin
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by asanausana91: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
On top 50k while useless senators are collecting 38 million. I swear Tinubu administration will surfer if he didn't look into the salary of the military.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Bigchristo: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Error401:
That Shiroro local government is a Bandit enclave. When I read the news of a chopper crash, I knew it was a bandit attack, just our APC people playing propaganda. The funny part is their zombies will believe it.

Yes they will believe because some of them don’t longer have the ability to think outside the box, I watched a video footage of the soldiers that bandits attack and kill 20 of them it’s horrible and disgusting for Nigeria govt to be covering the truth up from their citizens, this current administration is a disaster they will be worse than Buhari in covering up their mess
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by dvkot(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
Too sad
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by delpee(f): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
So painful. May their souls rest in peace. I feel so sad for their families. Young diligent men dying in their prime.

I wonder how those who brought in the bandits feel now seeing the extent of their disruption in our lives and destabilisation of our society.

We appreciate our gallant soldiers and pray that God continues to guide, protect and bless them in every way.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by delpee(f): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
dvkot:
Their death is on tinubu cos we have no business in Whats happening in Niger?

Niger State, Nigeria!
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Newness2019: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1691554942471827793?t=bQNeZ33jDXsG16cdgfe_lw&s=08

THIS WAS AN ENTIRELY NEEDLESS DEATH. THE RESULT OF ILLEGITIMACY. BAD LUCK ALL THE TIME.

I HOPE THIS MAN WILL NOT CAUSE MORE NIGERIAN DEATH ANYMORE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
People still dey die for Nigeria?

RIP to the poor officers!
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Todaynews247: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
See the Customized Timeless Diamond Ice Pendant Davido bought for One Million dollar to Mark Success
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1456PRiJ8A
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Goodman2023: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I expect some set of people to condemn this have suddenly lost their voices...when the military unleash on those miscreants, some groups including religious groups will say "an attack on those miscreants is an attack on the north"...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Boko Haram 'hoists Flag In Villages' - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.