Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State (33628 Views)

Tinubu Mourns Prof Ben Nwabueze / I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake / Bola Tinubu Mourns Sobur Olawale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by okorogodwin4(m): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2023
The bandits have claimed responsibility of shooting down the aircraft and you people are claiming that the helicopter crashed I don't know who they are deciving
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Nolevel666: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2023
What are you mourning when you purchase vehicles older than your country?
Vehicles that would have been gone to metal grinders abroad.

Even their operators are barely qualified but they are chosen because of nepotism.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Chucks13: 6:35am On Aug 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
They lay down their lives so others can be in peace. Ironically, some of these others for whom they just paid the supreme price will not waste time to insult them down to their forefathers.

I sometimes wonder if those morons are actually fit to be considered subhumans

May the Almighty reward these fallen heros and grant their loved ones the strength to bear the loss.

Those morons are not Nigerians and if by chance they are ask 2 or 3 of them to go for DNA test bro you will be shock. They are 99.9% bastards that is why their is nobody they can not insult. Even their Emperor was called "Omowale of Ekiti" pls in Yoruuba dialect you know what that means? That mean "a child comes back home" pls come home from where? So their is something hidden in that statement and look at all omowale followers definitely they are 100% omo ale(bastards) in character.

RIP gallant soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by EyenIbibio1: 6:36am On Aug 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
They lay down their lives so others can be in peace. Ironically, some of these others for whom they just paid the supreme price will not waste time to insult them down to their forefathers.

May the Almighty reward these fallen heros and grant their loved ones the strength to bear the loss.

And they'll be acting like they have a spare life and humiliate civilians at the slightest provocation
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Mantilla(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2023
May they continue to rest on..
😢😢😢
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by SenatePresdo(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Oga Nigeria military have never laid down their lives so that Easterners will have peace, as a matter of fact they are the ones claiming Easterners lives since 1967 till date grin

So as it stands they are your heroes, if not Fulanis would have chased you all born cowards to go and reside in Cotonou as eternal refugees.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by mainman7(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2023
shocked Bragging woman said all men are useless and then this Video came up and got her crying. https://www.nairaland.com/7804919/woman-said-alexa-remind-me

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by pendusky(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2023
AmbassadorTemmy:
Please family
*I need a media person or Digital marketing firm that can help generate leads for a real estate company*

Any referral?
Any suggestions?

Please kindly ..

Wrong thread though. Email me let's discuss
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Justiceleague1: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2023
May God rest their souls

LeoDeKing:

What you don't ever know is that your own bitterness and frustration and hatred gives you a perfect passmark for the bolded in the thrash you posted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by barinedan(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2023
Tinubu wants to send our troops to Niger republic for war, the war have not started yet but our military helicopter has crashed, just imagine what will happen if the the war starts. And it is most likely that other nations will rise up to defend Niger. Abeg someone should help us and reset Tinubu's brain
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by PepeXKermit: 7:13am On Aug 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

They lay down their life, na person force them join abi them dey do am for free? Useless boy.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Ghostofsparta1(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2023
Is it true they where ambushed and stung out of the sky?
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by havenz(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Oga na You dey go bush go dey fight terrorist?
Appreciate the men on uniforms for once brother.
okechuks22:
how are they fighting for Nigeria oga?
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Southwestidiot: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1691554942471827793?t=bQNeZ33jDXsG16cdgfe_lw&s=08
Idiot fellow , don't mourn Dem, you were about sending thousands of them to their grave in Niger

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Tbasicme: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by onlyboyson(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2023
Una never win internal war with terrorists na external war una wan win

Terrorist dey claim say ma Dem bomb helicopter down imagine
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by MrUchenna1(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Be thankful for our fallen soldiers and extend your thoughts and prayers for their families.
Their names should have been mention....instead of word "these" .....
RIP.....Heroes
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Nerosoft19(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Proverbs 29:2 KJV
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: But when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Undisputed147: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2023
You are a fool for saying this... Ode
indigenous234:
Stop reading Nigerian Tribune and The Nation newspaper you no hear... Now, see you don turn capital mumu... The Helicopter was shot down. Zombie.

Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by tnerro1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
God Abeg oooo
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Versal: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
These our soldiers are robots grin grin grin grin
You are going to fight a senseless and suicidal battle
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Versal: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mumu soldiers!
Didn't they hear that Wagner is there?
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by worksmart(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
I simply made an observation .Your opinion wasnot being sought.
enemyofprogress:
your head dey there
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by indigenous234(f): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Mumu just dey Smell follow you.... Deadbody.

Undisputed147:
You are a fool for saying this... Ode
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by enemyofprogress: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
worksmart:
I simply made an observation .Your opinion wasnot being sought.
you no even sabi slangs. Abeg get out.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by worksmart(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
My bad, thought you were disagreeing with my observation. You should have made your comment less ambiguous.
enemyofprogress:
you no even sabi slangs. Abeg get out.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by Dtrabe: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
My heart aches for the tragic loss of our brave military officers and soldiers who lost their lives in the helicopter crash near Shiroro, Niger State. These selfless individuals were on a mission to protect and serve, and their sacrifice will forever be etched in our nation's history.

In their commitment to duty, they exemplified the true spirit of patriotism and devotion. Their unwavering courage and dedication to ensuring the safety and well-being of fellow citizens is a testament to their noble character. https://www.bokma.de/

As we grieve this profound loss, let us also honor their memory by continuing to work towards a peaceful and secure Nigeria. These fallen heroes will forever remain in our hearts, inspiring us to uphold the values they held dear.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by fablani(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
sinero:

Mumu, so when generals died during the regime of IBB in millitary plane crash near Ejigbo, it was also APC that caused it. I guess all the plane crashes during OBJ and Jonathan's regime were cause by APC. U cannot comment without showing u lack reasoning faculty. If you have not politicised any post ur joystick no go rise. Spit!

Are you not ashamed of yourself who claimed to be intelligent and still beclouded by ethnic sentiment. E go reach you or your family member soon. Then you go learn by force. Agbado man
Re: Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State by fablani(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zico5:

We are supporting him because nothing good can come out of that erosion laden region. Nobody can support terrorists and fraud supporters. E don reach that level. You don't have peace in ur home then u want to give me peace. Isn't it strange to u as well?

Happy supporting, it will reach you and your family soon. So don't run from what you are supporting when it comes. Evil people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad / APC Presidential Rally Plateau State Live! / Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.