Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS (9793 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Luckysbab: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Cowards!

Fear don already grip this one.

You people should better tell Tinubu not to invade Hausa Muslims in Niger and start killing them.
The reprisal attack in the North no go be here.

The North are watching, you guys may pretend not to understand what I'm saying but everybody knows how Northerners react on issues like this.

Na you be the spokesperson for the North now. Olodo
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Yemmysworld91:

So all the Nigerian soldiers that will invade Niger are Yorubas?
Very shallow minded

Soldiers Don't have a will of their own, they follow orders.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Larryton:

So, Northerners no dey for south west? That will be the best time for the country To disintegrate.

Disintegrate when you will be a refugee in Cotonou bushes?

I remember igangan and ismaila Wakili saga.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by onlyboyson(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2023
TINUBU you are mugu
Them go soon leave you
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by AngelicBeing: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This kind of hate filled comment can only be written by a pained Igbo man. The international community is in support with Tinubu and ECOWAS decision on Niger republic. Pained Cowards like you can be typing nonsense from the comfort of your house.

Obi will never rule Nigeria while Tinubu will rule till 2031 and handover to shettima who will rule till 2039 and handover to a Yoruba muslim from the south west.
Hahaha, cheesy
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by lexy2014: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
This kind of hate filled comment can only be written by a pained Igbo man. The international community is in support with Tinubu and ECOWAS decision on Niger republic. Pained Cowards like you can be typing nonsense from the comfort of your house.

Obi will never rule Nigeria while Tinubu will rule till 2031 and handover to shettima who will rule till 2039 and handover to a Yoruba muslim from the south west.

It's like u really love peter obi because you can't help mentioning his name even in a discussion that has nothing to do with him.

Pls who are the "international community" that are "in support with Tinubu and ECOWAS decision on Niger republic"? Gabon and Ali Bongo follow join that "international community "?

Are u aware that Gen Tchiani came to power in Niger on July 26? In less than 2vweeks, he formed a government and appointed ministers.

Tinubu ECOWAS chairman came to power on may 29 up till now, no government or cabinet.

Yet he wants to go and "restore" democracy in Niger. it's like Tinubu doesn't have too much work.to do

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by diggindeep: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
A messy war indeed. Niger is one of the poorest country in the world with an illequipt military.

Not just that, they has pipeline leading ha from Warri through Niger to Algeria and finally to Europe would make the war get messier.

Being a proxy war, after they mistreat pipe taking gas from USA to Russia was blown off to boycott buying gas from Russia, their next hope is Nigeria. And now Niger Juntas has put a stop on gas pipeline passing through their domain.

It's about to really go down, I'm waiting for the out come of he Ghana Summit.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by justtoodark: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

And who is the Chairman of ECOWAS? Be deceiving yourself.

I'm telling you reality and you are here shouting Will rule you till 2089 up and down.

You may think its ECOWAS, but the majority of Northerners knows its Tinubu.

Let Tinubu go and invade and start Killing Hausas over something that doesn't concern him.

you are very lame....
their is a ecowas president too....

their are many other people in ecowas that have a say too....

ECOWAS Governance Structure:
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) comprises three arms of governance, namely, the Executive, the Legislature and the Judiciary. At the helm of the organization structure is the Chairman of the Authority of Heads of State and Government. The Chairman is the current Head of State and Government appointed by other Heads of State and Government to oversee the affairs for a period of one year.The Minister in charge of ECOWAS affairs in the country of the Chairman of the Authority automatically becomes the Chairman of Council of Ministers; similarly, that country presides over all other ECOWAS statutory meetings for the year (ministerial and senior level, such as the Technical Committees).At the helm of the Executive arm of the Community is the President of ECOWAS Commission appointed by the Authority for a non-renewable period of four years. He is assisted by a Vice President and 13 Commissioners.

The legislative arm of the Community is the Community Parliament headed by the Speaker of the Parliament. The administrative functions of the Parliament are directed by the Secretary General of the Parliament. Pending elections by direct universal suffrage in future, parliamentarians are seconded by national Parliaments to the Community Parliament for a period of four years. The judicial arm of the Community is the Community Court of Justice, headed by the President.

They are all seconded by the Supreme Courts of their respective Member States to fill the country positions. The Court ensures the interpretation and application of Community laws, protocols and conventions. The administrative functions of the Court are handled by the Court Registrar who is assisted by other professionals.

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2023
justtoodark:

you are very lame....

The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) comprises three arms of governance, namely, the Executive, the Legislature and the Judiciary. At the helm of the organization structure is the Chairman of the Authority of Heads of State and Government. The Chairman is the current Head of State and Government appointed by other Heads of State and Government to oversee the affairs for a period of one year.The Minister in charge of ECOWAS affairs in the country of the Chairman of the Authority automatically becomes the Chairman of Council of Ministers; similarly, that country presides over all other ECOWAS statutory meetings for the year (ministerial and senior level, such as the Technical Committees).At the helm of the Executive arm of the Community is the President of ECOWAS Commission appointed by the Authority for a non-renewable period of four years. He is assisted by a Vice President and 13 Commissioners.

The legislative arm of the Community is the Community Parliament headed by the Speaker of the Parliament. The administrative functions of the Parliament are directed by the Secretary General of the Parliament. Pending elections by direct universal suffrage in future, parliamentarians are seconded by national Parliaments to the Community Parliament for a period of four years. The judicial arm of the Community is the Community Court of Justice, headed by the President.

They are all seconded by the Supreme Courts of their respective Member States to fill the country positions. The Court ensures the interpretation and application of Community laws, protocols and conventions. The administrative functions of the Court are handled by the Court Registrar who is assisted by other professionals.

Then why is it that its Tinubu that the Us government is mounting pressure on?

https://www.nairaland.com/7804724/coup-u.s-mounts-pressure-tinubu

Kids like you doesn't understand anything about international politics.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by yewit37486: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Thegoodone13:
. You are not different from the person you quotes. You are religion bigot

And he doesn't even know if he is going to be alive in the 2039 he is busy quoting self confidently. The folly of man..
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by justtoodark: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Then why is it that its Tinubu that the Us government is mounting pressure on?

https://www.nairaland.com/7804724/coup-u.s-mounts-pressure-tinubu

Kids like you doesn't understand anything about international politics.

this whites are just playin the same game they played for centuries....
indians get it now....
chinese get it now....

blacks will get it too that they are dealin with very miserable people....
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by aswani(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Peace keeping? There is war currently ongoing in Niger? Tell me something!

There is no political instability in Niger, the majority of Niger people are happy with the junta.

ECOMOG just wants to return the stolen mandate, chikena.

As an example, if Obi had won the Presidential elections, almost an impossibility with the way Obidients behaved on social media towards the good citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that didn't share their views, I am sure no Obidient would be happy if the military seized power at any point during his tenure.

Let the will of the people prevail all over West African soil, not those of a noisy minority or some military men who no one voted for.

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Thegoodone13(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You Igbos dey always make me laugh grin. You will leave your brothers who are bigots but attack people who reply their comments grin
. I'm a Igbo man now because I have different opinion.

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2023
FamTomx2:

Typical unity beggers, see as this one dey beg SW and SS to be one with the North because of the Southern natural resources una be criminals.

Fake love with the South.
The south west is not known to attach themselves to anybody. I do not claim ikwerre or Ijaws will be part of Yoruba land. I only claim the south south, south west and north is one. If you're pained and confuse about my straightforward comment, is your palava.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Thegoodone13:
. I'm a Igbo man now because I have different opinion.
So why didn't you attack the guy I quoted ? you left his comment and start wailing because of mine. You could have read my comment and move on the way you did to the pig I quoted. You Igbos on nairaland are hypocrites!!
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by lexy2014: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2023
justtoodark:

you are very lame....

Who is the president of ECOWAS and who is the chairman of ECOWAS?

How do all this you wrote affect the decision of Tinubu as ECOWAS chairman to send troops into Niger?
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Larryton(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Disintegrate when you will be a refugee in Cotonou bushes?

I remember igangan and ismaila Wakili saga.

It is safe as long as its a yoruba speaking geographical space
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by justtoodark: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2023
lexy2014:

How do all this you wrote affect the decision of Tinubu as ECOWAS chairman to send troops into Niger?

it does....
because ecowas is not dictator rule....
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Slurity(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:
If Tinubu Carry this Busy Body go invade Niger, Northerners will carry out a xenophobic attack against his people in the North.

Them no dey telli person.
Stop displaying ignorance publicly, Ecowas stands against military take over is what anyone with common sense should support. Hatred of Tinubu aside, If Ecowas keep quite, then Africa is doomed for total crises and backwardness.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Greatphase: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2023
ECCAS supporting ECOWAS and AU when they have some of the President's there attaining life long Presidency at the mercy of true democracy?

AU haven't done much on some of the countries under ECCAS whose Presidents cease to hand over democratically to others.

Anyway, sanctions rather than war should be mounted on Niger.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2023
aswani:

ECOMOG just wants to return the stolen mandate, chikena.

As an example, if Obi had won the Presidential elections, almost an impossibility with the way Obidients behaved on social media towards the good citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that didn't share their views, I am sure no Obidient would be happy if the military seized power at any point during his tenure.

Let the will of the people prevail all over West African soil, not those of a noisy minority or some military men who no one voted for.

So assuming Obi is overthrown by military from Yoruba, would you support ECOWAS to invade and remove that Yoruba?

Hypocrites!
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Nasir123(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Its A lie, Muric and the Yoruba Muslims will never Vote a yoruba Christian.

grin grin
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Seunjungle(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Must he mention obi in his statement before we know that the guy is talking from obi's quater.

Igbo can be easily identify by their statement

Abrahamweb:

And there it is.
Did the guy mention Obi in his statement, aswear Obi dey live rent free for some idiots head o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
You support Tinubu and hate Obi,must you bring it up everytime you want to comment even if the subject is not about Obi in anyway?
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:
If Tinubu Carry this Busy Body go invade Niger, Northerners will carry out a xenophobic attack against his people in the North.

Them no dey telli person.
See how dumb you sound because of your bitterness and hatred for Tinubu and his tribesmen. You suddenly forgot that even Obidient comprises of good percentage of southwesterners. Now you are wishing them dead. Why are ibos like this
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If they like make Satan Rule till 2095.

Once Tinubu invades Niger and start killing Hausa Muslims there, don't be surprised of what would happen in Northern Nigeria.

Imagine a Yoruba Muslim killing Hausas, the North has warned Tinubu never to invade Niger and also lift the sanctions, let Ebola do otherwise make xenophobic attack erupt, them no dey telli person.
And who told you ,your people will be spared if at all what your praying for comes to pass. In all the crisis in the North ,its on record that your people are the worst hit. So continue wishing evil ,same evil will hunt you
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So why didn't you attack the guy I quoted, you left his comment and start wailing because of mine. You could have read my comment and move on the way you did to the pig I quoted. You Igbos on nairaland are hypocrites!!
Disgusting hypocrites. Their hyprocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Aldol:

See how dumb you sound because of your bitterness and hatred for Tinubu and his tribesmen. You suddenly forgot that even Obidient comprises of good percentage of southwesterners. Now you are wishing them dead. Why are ibos like this

Oga keep your obidients to yourself, nothing concern what i said and obidients or Batists.

I'm spewing reality which you yourself you know.
Hausas will retaliate.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by aswani(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

So assuming Obi is overthrown by military from Yoruba, would you support ECOWAS to invade and remove that Yoruba?

Hypocrites!

First off, Yoruba have no military but let's assume they exist and overthrew Obi, I will be fully against the action and will welcome ECOMOG flushing them out.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Oga keep your obidients to yourself, nothing concern what i said and obidients or Batists.

I'm spewing reality which you yourself you know.
Hausas will retaliate.
You think hausas are as stupid and bitter as you. Why didnt Hausa retaliate when you killed that hausa lady with her four children in cold blood,why didn't they retaliate when you killed them on daily bases in the east using unknown gunmen as cover, So you think hausas will now stoop so low to start killing their fellow Nigerians because Ecowas interveined militarily in Niger? The military comprises of all the tribes including your tribe,moreover the soldiers will be drawn from all the ecowas countries. Why do you and your kinsmen alway think everyone must reason like you?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
justtoodark:

it does....
because ecowas is not dictator rule....

you havent answered the questions.

How does all this you wrote affect the decision of Tinubu as ECOWAS chairman to send troops into Niger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Grants SNG Permission To Stage A Protest At Gani Park On Saturday / Nigerian Celebrities With Presidential Potential / Armed Herdsmen Should Be Declared Terrorists – Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.