Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS (9791 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Uselessigbos post=125149699][/quote]

You better crawl back to the hole you crawled out from.

Somebody will be under brown roof and be shouting hate.

I laid down fact, you turned it to Igbo vs Yoruba who told you i hate Yorubas?
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by SenatePresdo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Aldol:

You think hausas are as stupid and bitter as you. Why didnt Hausa retaliate when you killed that hausa lady with her four children in cold blood,why didn't they retaliate when you killed them on daily bases in the east using unknown gunmen as cover, So you think hausas will now stoop so low to start killing their fellow Nigerians because Ecowas interveined militarily in Niger? The military comprises of all the tribes including your tribe,moreover the soldiers will be drawn from all the ecowas countries. Why do you and your kinsmen alway think everyone must reason like you?

Did Hausas warned them not to kill the lady with her 4 children? No.

But Hausas, their elders have warned Tinubu first hand not to invade Niger and to also lift the sanctions placed on them, what does that tell you?

Look, if Tinubu invades Niger that has a majority number of Hausa Muslims and kills them, Hausas will retaliate heavily in the North because they warned The Ebloa from the region of cowards.

Hausas values their Niger brothers than any Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by justtoodark: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
lexy2014:

you havent answered the questions.

Who is the president of ECOWAS and who is the chairman of ECOWAS?

How does all this you wrote affect the decision of Tinubu as ECOWAS chairman to send troops into Niger?

are you guys silly....??

go find out how ecowas works....
i assume they come toghether and vote what to do....
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by lexy2014: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
justtoodark:

are you guys silly....??

go find out how ecowas works....
i assume they come toghether and vote what to do....

Who is the president of ECOWAS and who is the chairman of ECOWAS?

How does all this you wrote affect the decision of Tinubu as ECOWAS chairman to send troops into Niger?
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is not invading Niger, ECOWAS will invade of the juntas keep on showing strong head.

You're so jealous of how united the north and south west is, that's why you wish for a bloodshed, well, you will be disappointed as always.

When Igbos in the east executed a northerner with her young children in a crude way in the south east, it didn't lead to the killing of Igbos in the north.

South west, south south and the north is one. That's why a Yoruba muslim is your president and he will rule till 2031 when he will handover to shettima a muslim from the north east.

What is wrong with you yorubas and attachee What nonsense? Can't you stand alone and mind your region alone..
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
EsomahJD:

What is wrong with you yorubas and attachee What nonsense? Can't you stand alone and mind your region alone..
I'm not attaching myself with anybody, I'm not a IPOBdients who want the south south to be part of Biafla. The SW, SS and north is one
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Did Hausas warned them not to kill the lady with her 4 children? No.

But Hausas, their elders have warned Tinubu first hand not to invade Niger and to also lift the sanctions placed on them, what does that tell you?

Look, if Tinubu invades Niger that has a majority number of Hausa Muslims and kills them, Hausas will retaliate heavily in the North because they warned The Ebloa from the region of cowards.

Hausas values their Niger brothers than any Yoruba Muslim.
Bloody hypocrites,you are stylishly wishing doom for your country. If they didn't retaliate you can retaliate on their behalf. Every Nigerian knows the tribe that wishes doom for his country,that rejoices on bad news and frowns at good news. What a people ,reason why you cant be trusted with power.
If your wishes comes to pass and the North retaliates ,your people will suffer more casualties in the North as usual,Hausas will see the opportunity to avenge the killing of that innocent woman and her 4 innocent kids killed in cold blood without provocation and their traders being killed daily in the east by your kinsmen hiding under the cover of unknown gunmen
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not attaching myself with anybody, I'm not a IPOBdients who want the south south to be part of Biafla. The SW, SS and north is one

You're so scared of standing alone withoutbeing alienated, now you understand the heat you yorubas has been putting on Ibos for year's.

We no longer believe in propaganda, what you yorubas did to Jonathan made us wise

We will play the part you yorubas love to play... you shall stand alone against Nigeria.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
EsomahJD:

You're so scared of standing alone withoutbeing alienated, now you understand the heat you yorubas has been putting on Ibos for year's.

We no longer believe in propaganda, what you yorubas did to Jonathan made us wise

We will play the part you yorubas love to play... you shall stand alone against Nigeria.
I don't have the time to read your unintelligent post. The SW, SS and north is one. Your shalaye is not needed.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I don't have the time to read your unintelligent post. The SW, SS and north is one. Your shalaye is not needed.

Come down here and say it grin let's see if your ewedu mind can carry you.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
EsomahJD:

Come down here and say it grin let's see if your ewedu mind can carry you.
I no fit fight a man like you who have nothing to lose and life don tire am, me I still dey enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I no fit fight a man like you who have nothing to lose and life don tire am, me I still dey enjoy life

Good a thing your senses are coming back.

We have nothing to lose, and we understand how manipulative you yorubas can be . So come down and tell us we are one .
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Ikaeniyan0: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
EsomahJD:

We have nothing to lose, and we understand how manipulative you yorubas can be . So come down and tell us we are one .
SW, SS and north is one

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by 7lives: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Are you normal?

Which SS is one with you? You want to make it seem like the igbos are alone or what?

Oga remove SS from your stupid write up. We binis are for obi here and we support good governance, not some stupid drug f**l who is a criminal drug lord about to cripple this country.

Oga, You Yolubas should man enough and Face the Igbos alone. Stop tagging SS together to your rúbbish. No dey tag us again!

You better wake up and smell the coffee, who wan blend with trouble makers.
Una dey on Oyo.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
EsomahJD:

Y una ibos too get problem like this? Na only ibos dey Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Aldol:

Y una ibos too get problem like this? Na only ibos dey Nigeria.
Shut it! Your useless tactics is to tag any opposing voice as Ibos .. Most of you must think other tribes practice feudalism that must worship one person.

This useless approach to make it seems only Ibos are against you will backfire.

You yorubas cannot gagg every tribe in Nigeria. Our voices will be louder than you would have thought
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
SW, SS and north is one
Because of oil abi? Come down and take it na grin grin
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
EsomahJD:
Shut it! Your useless tactics is to tag any opposing voice as Ibos .. Most of you must think other tribes practice feudalism that must worship one person.

This useless approach to make it seems only Ibos are against you will backfire.

You yorubas cannot gagg every tribe in Nigeria. Our voices will be louder than you would have thought

We all know how ibos reason ,and i can say for sure that you are ibo

1 Like

Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Thegoodone13(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So why didn't you attack the guy I quoted ? you left his comment and start wailing because of mine. You could have read my comment and move on the way you did to the pig I quoted. You Igbos on nairaland are hypocrites!!
. Point of correct. I'm not an Igbo man. I'm a yoruba by tribe .
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 2:22am On Aug 17, 2023
Aldol:

We all know how ibos reason ,and i can say for sure that you are ibo
I said Shut it... We all know how yorubas reason , call everyone Ibo in oder to silence opposing voices.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
EsomahJD:
I said Shut it... We all know how yorubas reason , call everyone Ibo in oder to silence opposing voices.
Everyone knows you ibos always want the downfall of Nigeria,good news irritates you people reason why you celebrate any bad news
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Aldol:

Everyone knows you ibos always want the downfall of Nigeria,good news irritates you people reason why you celebrate any bad news
You yorubas must stand alone in this quest grin. Let me hear you tagg SW and SS as one again. The treatment you gave Jonathan is awaiting you.
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
EsomahJD:
You yorubas must stand alone in this quest grin. Let me hear you tagg SW and SS as one again. The treatment you gave Jonathan is awaiting you.
I don't seem to get you. Which quest is that?
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Aldol:

I don't seem to get you. Which quest is that?
You yourubas should stay on your own simple. grin
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
EsomahJD:
You yourubas should stay on your own simple. grin
Stay on our own as in how?
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Aldol:

Stay on our own as in how?
yoruba man dey whine himself cheesy
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by Aldol: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2023
EsomahJD:
yoruba man dey whine himself cheesy
You see? have nothing upstairs,nothing to say
Re: Niger Crisis: Tinubu Welcomes Central Africa’s Support For ECOWAS by EsomahJD: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aldol:

You see? have nothing upstairs,nothing to say
Shut up. No be ewedu dey full that skull??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance / ****** 2014 African Dollar Billionaire Rich List****** / Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.