Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Would This Be Real: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would This Be Real: (1828 Views)

Can This Be Real? Someone Said It Is Pix / Fixed / I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would This Be Real: by cyberboy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2006
Hey Dudes,
It was hell today when my gurl friend came to ma house and spent some time, later there was a heavy pour of rain, as usual I was very happy that she was with me in the house when rain was falling. What surprised me most is that she didnt even wanted hearing from me, when i tried to talk to her, she ignored me, and before I knew it, she left.

But everytime she comes to visit, we will end up in querrel. What do I do now that she have left me?
Re: Would This Be Real: by dynamite(f): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2006
hey i dont get your story has she left you as in broken up with you?
Re: Would This Be Real: by cyberboy(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2006
Hey folks,
I am 24yrs of age, and I have many admirers. I gat only one lover, and this gurl like sex so much, when i say she likes sex i mean she really liked it. But my problem is that I cant even Bleep her for complete 3mins without releasing, and this has made my gurl evn thinking that I have many gurls out there.

My frds advice me to take some drugs when ever i want to start, but i c it, as bad habit, and am also afraid of the after effect.

Please what do I do to overcome this shameful thing
Re: Would This Be Real: by akara(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2006
Dont go for the drugs, it could make it worse, Did you know that there are more ways to skin a cat, With practice and a bit of patience, you get to perfect it, Oops there is this thing also called pre-intimacy, doing you get used to the areas of interest. DONT RUSH!!!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Hear My Cry / He Denied The Pregnancy, What Do I Do? / My Family Does Not Like My Fiance: But How Can I Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.