Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl (5799 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
I Came across a girl on one social media. We Started Like "hello" and "hi" friendship. One day, i posted something on relationship and love which caught her attention.
she:hello eli!
me:hi! how are you doing?
she:i'm fine jare
she: wow! i love your write ups
me:thanks. so, how is life with you?
she: me? life? well, boring.
me: how do you mean?
she:dont mind me jare. so, how is your girlfriend?
me: well, life with me is beautiful.
she:wow! good but i asked you something now
me:what was that?
she:how is your girlfriend?
me:girlfriend? we just broke up jare, that girl hmm
she:why did you guys broke up?
me:i dont know for her ooo.
me:so, how is your boyfriend?
now, she didn't reply me, and i didn't bother to ask her again. one day, i just felt like to woo a girl. i logged in to my account, then i saw her online.
me:hi babe!
she:hello eli! and why did you call me babe?
me:just feel like
she:hmm
me:i like you babe, would you mind we engage in a relationship?
she:why me?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by idolda: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol, why me ko why me ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
What I want to understand smth... grin

Why is it dat wen d ladies asks us guys if we hav a gurlfrnd , we tell dem we just broke up.. grin

And wen we ask d ladies if dey hav a boyfrnd, dey say yea... tongue

Laffs...

Isn't it so hilarious hw guys dump dr girlfrnds so easily grin

Ladies, just so u knw, u r very much single.. Truth be told

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by rawpadgin(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
What's the moral of these tread

6 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
OK, waiting... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
elijah2u:
I Came across a girl on one social media. We Started Like "hello" and "hi" friendship. One day, i posted something on relationship and love which caught her attention.
now, she didn't reply me, and i didn't bother to ask her again. one day, i just felt like to woo a girl. i logged in to my account, then i saw her online.
Mods will look into ur matter!

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Adeyinka12(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
me:well, i just have this feelings that it will workout well if we both engage.
she:so, if i dont want you what will you do?
me:well, you know i will feel hurt within
she:like seriously
me:just believe me
she:you guys with you cunny ways
me:cunny way? well, my heart is pure to you sweetheart
she:dont call me sweetheart
me:ah but why na
she:have i accepted
me:hmm
she:what?
me:just that i felt bad when you said this.
she:eyah! pele ti e
me:so, would you?
she:what?
me:date me
she:maybe
me:maybe? i dont want maybe
she:what do you want?
me: i want your true love
and for my mind i want just playing with her. chai! i never knew she has already in love with my fake love. she was the one that said
she:elijah you dont even bother to ask about my wellbeing
me:sorry darling. and how are you doing?
she:i'm fine. have you eaten ?
Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by FruityLass: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by ikeepitreal(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
elijah2u:
Have you ever thought of writing a children's story book?

13 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pls continue your useless narrative.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
me: well, i just finish 3 wraps of fufu with egusi
she:wow! that was lovely, and you didnt bother to call me
me:sorry darling
me:let me have your number please
she:hmmm
me what is hmm
she:nothing
me:oya give me
and she gave me her number.
every blessed day she call me even if i dont call her. one day, she called to ask if she can come to visit me, i was so disturbed that, haba! i said to myself.
me:when do you want to
she:weekend
me:weekend? sorry i have a meeting to attend cant we postpone that?
me:what happened na
she:so, you are lieing to love me
me:lieing? but i love you na. why this na?
her mood begin to change, i now wonder that, so, some ladies out there dieing of love.
Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by fred19(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
ikeepitreal:

kikikikikikikikikukiikikukukukuku
Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Shebarh(f): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
owk.. clap for ya self.. So what is the moral lesson in ya story Even ya English sef no correct.. I wonder how dat babe fall for u sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by DTOBS(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
rawpadgin:
What's the moral of these treaf
I wonder oooooooo...
Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by DTOBS(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
ikeepitreal:
chai....did u just say *a children's*....

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by sseunth(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
@op, if this is real....u are a kid....

Never tell a girl u jst broke up with a girl....tell her u are in a relationship and see her reactions
Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
later, she called me,
she:elijah thank you for insulting me
me:insulting you? but i never
she:why would you just lie that you are attending a meeting when i said i am coming to visit you?
me:but i dont lie to you.
she:well, no problem
me:please babe
she:no wahala o
me:ok can we make it last weekend of the month?
she:she smiled
me:thats my babe
me:so, wetin you chop remain na?
she:cane
me:what do you mean by cane?
she:smiled
she: i will call you later
me:ah! why na
she:nothing just wanna do some laundry
me:ok. i will try to call you this time around.
she:if you like, but how come do you have this sweet voice?
me:sweet voice? what does it mean?
she:later tin sha
me:ok darling i wil...
she:will what?
Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
What I want to understand smth... grin

Why is it dat wen d ladies asks us guys if we hav a gurlfrnd , we tell dem we just broke up.. grin

And wen we ask d ladies if dey hav a boyfrnd, dey say yea... tongue

Laffs...

Isn't it so hilarious hw guys dump dr girlfrnds so easily grin

Ladies, just so u knw, u r very much single.. Truth be told

Hahahahahaha
Who want pour san san inside him garri

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
me:never mind
she:bye
me:bye sweetheart
hmm! how do i tell this girl i dont really mean it with her o. but this girl love me. love na stupid tin o. she has not even seen me before falling in love. one saturday night, she called me again
she:elijah, you dont call me again why?
me:sorry, i was about to call when i heard my phone ringing.
she:maybe those gurls are disturbing you?
me:which girl na

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by therealdeal10: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wat message is dis passing??

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by edithokoye0096: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Continue Elijah
Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by cyprus000: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
ikeepitreal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

9 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by DeltahArmy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Story for the gods..continue!

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by afolwalex20(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
What's wrong wit d poster above d one above me

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by XavierBlue(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
elijah2u:
me: well, i just finish 3 wraps of fufu with egusi
she:wow! that was lovely, and you didnt bother to call me
me:sorry darling
me:let me have your number please
me what is hmm
she:nothing
me:oya give me
and she gave me her number.
every blessed day she call me even if i dont call her. one day, she called to ask if she can come to visit me, i was so disturbed that, haba! i said to myself.
me:when do you want to
she:weekend
me:weekend? sorry i have a meeting to attend cant we postpone that?
me:what happened na
she:so, you are lieing to love me
me:lieing? but i love you na. why this na?
her mood begin to change, i now wonder that, so, some ladies out there dieing of love.
Charlie stop mortifying your e-personality.

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by cyprus000: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
afolwalex20:
What's wrong wit d poster above d one above me
[size=13pt]
He is drunk,do you have prblm with that?
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by XavierBlue(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
cyprus000:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
high on some weed? undecided

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by Freshboi: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Funny enough... The girl is very natural and flows with the guy.
sad some naija babes can't keep a decent convo even if their lives depended on it
Idiots

6 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by cyprus000: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
XavierBlue:
high on some weed? undecided

XavierBlue
[size=13pt] Yea.
Can you get me orijin or eggovine to dilute
[/size]
Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by rosy4u(f): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
hmmm Dnt play wid a girl's hrt if u are not serious to love her sad
Re: I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl by XavierBlue(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Yea.

Can you get me orijin or eggovine to dilute
[/size]
i don't think that what you need, a rehab will be betterundecided

XavierBlue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Said She Would Only Be Disvirgined By Her Husband. {pics} / I Really Need A Guy / His Girlfriend Is A Kleptomaniac!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.