Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

"We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility (30713 Views)

ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Redbarry: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

We here, wey Evidence?
Anyone can be sponsored to make claim videos.. na politics game 🎮 here!

They didn't just make claim, they were with the the wreckage of the helicopter and corpses of the Nigerian soldiers they shot down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vNRgDC6w_o&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by bandOFhorses: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Imagine! This can only happen in Migeria. A country where God is throwing everyone that wasn't righteous in thier previous life for correctional trial.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 correctional trial grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really feel you bro. I honestly feel same

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by JOemmy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
How can AK47 riffle bring down a whole military helicopter?
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Moniya4Real(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Audio responsibility claim. They lied !
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Musaspp(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Our military are on stand-by for the invasion of Niger...ala PBAT while we record casualties at home.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by KGBKremlin: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na U.S dey push Tinubu into his damnation .

Tinubu get drug case with them and Dem go make am public if Tinubu no do there bidding of invading Niger republic

Then he should resign and let shettima continue so his name will be in Guinness world records.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by KGBKremlin: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
I've been expecting to get this response from bandit since 'cos I knew this government is full of corny activities & lies even now that another Kwaran Issa-Onilu (a state brother to Lai) is taking over from him from past administration to the present.

Here we're from Dullard to Bala bulu.... Clueless elders that never want Nigeria's progress. Imagine just AK-47 bringing down same surveillance helicopter that the drug lord wants to use in fighting Nigeriens...

May God deal with you all, here on earth & after death in Jesus' Name, AMEN 🙏

Let them go and meet Niger junta in the desert if any of them will survive.

Niger are with M114 not even AK 47

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by pcagbaji(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu leave people to fight go dey fight Niger

Did Niger insult us?

Did they sleep with our wives?

Did they tell us “Thunder fire una”

Why is Tinubu shifting goal post from our own menace to do eye service in Niger like say his own country is insecurity free

Bandits dey claim responsibility for killing over 30 soldiers and no one is sending DSS on them

If it was an ordinary citizen they would threaten Thunder and brimstone
This your comment you gather like so, how did it concerned Niger republic
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Kukutente23: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hopebringer:

Again you are an iliterate and think this is call of duty.

Leave me alone and use Google I will not post links for your lazy half brain.

Leave me alone if you like say birds can't bring down a jet I will not argue our stupidity.

Get of my mentions I do not know you nor want to know you.

Lol. You can live in your own delusion. The fact remains an AK47 stands almost zero chance of bringing down an helicopter. Just because we don't like the man at the helm does not mean we should be stupid enough to buy the propaganda of bandits.
It's one thing to be deceived by govt willingly. But i think it's another level of stupidity to allow oneself to be deceived by bandits.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Chetas81(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na U.S dey push Tinubu into his damnation .

Tinubu get drug case with them and Dem go make am public if Tinubu no do there bidding of invading Niger republic
the African citizen remain direct or indirect slave to the western world including the European nations,

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Hopebringer: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Lol. You can live in your own delusion. The fact remains an AK47 stands almost zero chance of bringing down an helicopter. Just because we don't like the man at the helm does not mean we should be stupid enough to buy the propaganda of bandits.
It's one thing to be deceived by govt willingly. But i think it's another level of stupidity to allow oneself to be deceived by bandits.

Another mention from the lonely numb skull 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still won't read it so cry more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by peculiar2233: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

At this point they should divide Nigeria

Make Tinubu problem with USA dey with Oduduwa people

I no sniff cocaine I no sell cocaine I never see cocaine before I no know who dey sell

How come I’m now suffering from the consequences of the white powder Tinubu take put for nose

Heaven NOSE I’m innocent
We sane Yoruba no want am ooo. We will dash him to Niger republic 😂😂

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by mechanics(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Their days are numbered.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by obiekunie01: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

I no sniff cocaine I no sell cocaine I never see cocaine before I no know who dey sell

How come I’m now suffering from the consequences of the white powder Tinubu take put for nose

Heaven NOSE I’m innocent

I been dey think say i craze until i met this tailor guy here! grin grin grin

him craze dey even scare my craze! cheesy

The guy na nightmare for B.A.T.stards vrchinuses! shocked shocked
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by tnerro1(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Abeg leave Niger alone and face these bandits, they are more dangerous to us than Niger at this point
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Blackdisciple(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Were is the is the video
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by kayusely70(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ttalk:

I know this is the type of news that gives you joy
Most of them are Sadists!!!!!!!
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by obiekunie01: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEOOO??

what made you think you cant o group of AK47 armed men cant bring down a low flying attack helicopter??

CLAIMING WOKE!

If i call you ode na ego be say i dey insult you!

dnt let me pour you this boiling anger that rose in me after watching that video! angry
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Kukutente23: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hopebringer:

Another mention from the lonely numb skull 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still won't read it so cry more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dimwit.
Let me just try and see if I can cure your dullness with the screenshots below.
Though i can't say I'm hoping to succeed but at least I'll try.
Dumbo

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Kukutente23: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
obiekunie01:

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEOOO??

what made you think you cant o group of AK47 armed men cant bring down a low flying attack helicopter??

CLAIMING WOKE!

If i call you ode na ego be say i dey insult you!

dnt let me pour you this boiling anger that rose in me after watching that video! angry
And why will the helicopter be flying at low altitude in that place? Is the pilot looking to land or he's trying to pickup?
Logic should tell you there's no reason for the helicopter to fly at low altitude in that area.
Secondly, most military helicopters or aircraft at all are bulletproof. So even at low altitude, except the bullet somehow hit the pilot, it can hardly affect the copter in any way

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by nony43(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hopebringer:
I called seuns attention to this early this morning.

I was letting him know that his platform is being used to post pro government propaganda

I was telling Seun he should take a stand , either stand with the people and resist bribes from the government to keep positng their fake false propaganda or continue allowing this website to be a channel for deceiving the people

You are right.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by LagosFirstSon: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Uselessigbos:

I have been reading comments on this platform so I decided to register today.yorubas on this platform are too soft for my liking igbos are venting their hate against yorubas yet u people are trying to make them reason logically with your views,u can't make animals reason logically.pls stop to Dey shalaye and reply hate for hate.
they igbos don't deserve respect it should be hate speech for hate speech igbos and yorubas are sworn enemies.so be it
You and your moniker will soon be banned from Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Imagine! This can only happen in Migeria. A country where God is throwing everyone that wasn't righteous in thier previous life for correctional trial.

I still don't know my offence for sending me down to this place. I'm a very kindhearted, Godfearing and responsible type of person. I'm not foolish nor dumb, loving others is my pride. I just can see the reason why I'm here and if it's by random posting... There is error somewhere because I be lucky person. I shed tears everytime I try to unravel the mystery why I was sent to this country.

Imagine everything wey dey happen for your family, workplace, church, school and within your friends... You will realize this place is the headquarter of hell fire of jehoba witness are to the real with their belief that says HEAVEN AND HELL IS ON EARTH.

Stop complaining because you have no control over your birth country.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by hammerT: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Uselessigbos:

I have been reading comments on this platform so I decided to register today.yorubas on this platform are too soft for my liking igbos are venting their hate against yorubas yet u people are trying to make them reason logically with your views,u can't make animals reason logically.pls stop to Dey shalaye and reply hate for hate.
they igbos don't deserve respect it should be hate speech for hate speech igbos and yorubas are sworn enemies.so be it

Sworn enemies dont share country, yoruba go and get your own country.

2 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by orisa37: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
TOO BAD. THEY ARE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS NOT BOKOHARAM?

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by mrvitalis(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

Heaven NOSE I’m innocent
This is the funniest thing I have read today grin
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Hopebringer: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Dimwit.
Let me just try and see if I can cure your dullness with the screenshots below.
Though i can't say I'm hoping to succeed but at least I'll try.
Dumbo

More rubbish I won't read

Cry more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by lailo: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Who is this bragging rights activist (my tribe/religion man is the president and we are in government even when things are going wrong)? Shame on you for preferring your oppressors for clannish and political reasons. Igbos have never been in Government for more than 50 years and you want people to believe they are your problems. What a degenerated state you fell into so fast.
Tinubu is not an oppressor but only president who has shown capacity to lead Nigeria out of perennial status quo. The current challenges are not unexpected of a country who is still teething. It is the igbos who are oppresors by trying to force their prefereed, tested & trusted anambra failure on Nigerians. The whole of the country by popular votes rejected him in a national election, yet u igbos will not let the rest of the country breathe. Is Obi the only person who contested against Tinubu? If not for desperation, why u guys cant wait for tribunal to complete their works before blackmailing them through all means. You would not even stop at that but paint the whole country in bad light before international communities. If u love ur country, election result is not enough to destroy it. You are the oppresors we are all living with, not Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moses Ekpo Resigns As Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor, To Join Akpabio In APC / $9.6b Judgment: P&ID Owner’s Son Reaches Out To FG / Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.