Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

"We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility (30735 Views)

ISWAP Fighters Now In Suleja, Claim Responsibility For Killing Of 3 Policemen / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by MadamExcellency: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
So, tell me the name of the group they mentioned..

“Terrorists”??
So, who is the leader of the mentioned group??

The narrator in the video, who spoke in Hausa, said they belonged to the Dogo Gide group one of the notorious bandits that have been terrorising parts of Niger State, causing deaths of many farmers and security operatives.

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Imagine! This can only happen in Migeria. A country where God is throwing everyone that wasn't righteous in thier previous life for correctional trial.

I still don't know my offence for sending me down to this place. I'm a very kindhearted, Godfearing and responsible type of person. I'm not foolish nor dumb, loving others is my pride. I just can see the reason why I'm here and if it's by random posting... There is error somewhere because I be lucky person. I shed tears everytime I try to unravel the mystery why I was sent to this country.

Imagine everything wey dey happen for your family, workplace, church, school and within your friends... You will realize this place is the headquarter of hell fire of jehoba witness are to the real with their belief that says HEAVEN AND HELL IS ON EARTH.

Welcome To HELLgrin

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Bluffly: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2023
Na lie. They are looking for cheap glory
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by BluntCrazeMan: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The narrator in the video, who spoke in Hausa, said they belonged to the Dogo Gide group one of the notorious bandits that have been terrorising parts of Niger State, causing deaths of many farmers and security operatives.

Ok
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by tubolancer(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu leave people to fight go dey fight Niger

Did Niger insult us?

Did they sleep with our wives?

Did they tell us “Thunder fire una”

Why is Tinubu shifting goal post from our own menace to do eye service in Niger like say his own country is insecurity free

Bandits dey claim responsibility for killing over 30 soldiers and no one is sending DSS on them

If it was an ordinary citizen they would threaten Thunder and brimstone
Leave Tinubu, let us ask ourselves this question- why are they killing and kidnaping themselves, I mean the Hausa?
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by MrPRevailer(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2023
The war against Farmers is a WEF global agenda.

Nigerians are blind till they see who is pulling the strings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by eteba(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

Did Niger insult us?

Why is Tinubu shifting goal post from our own menace to do eye service in Niger like say his own country is insecurity free

Bandits dey claim responsibility for killing over 30 soldiers and no one is sending DSS on them

They don't need to: thunder is already firing us from all cylinders.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Minime10(f): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

At this point they should divide Nigeria

Make Tinubu problem with USA dey with Oduduwa people

I no sniff cocaine I no sell cocaine I never see cocaine before I no know who dey sell

How come I’m now suffering from the consequences of the white powder Tinubu take put for nose

Heaven NOSE I’m innocent
"Heaven NOSE kor, Earth TONGUE ni🤓
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by VEHINTOLAR: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2023
Hopebringer:
I called seuns attention to this early this morning.

I was letting him know that his platform is being used to post pro government propaganda

I was telling Seun he should take a stand , either stand with the people and resist bribes from the government to keep positng their fake false propaganda or continue allowing this website to be a channel for deceiving the people

Guy,if you're not comfortable with how Seun runs his business,you can as well deactivate you account asap ! Who are you to dictate to anyone how they chose to run their business ? Which people exactly are being deceived by the government ? People like you who would rather see Nigeria go up in flame or even nuked just because your favorite candidate lost an election ,right ? Which "stand" do you want @Seun to take precisely ? The one in which Nairaland will become an avenue to launch all manners of verbal attacks against Nigeria and a particular tribe you guys from that side always love to hate ?

Guy,trust me,your frustration has not even started yet !
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Timmi: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu house is on fire, but it's Niger republic that is his top priority

Mumu man

This one - impostor LagosFirstSon can't read nor comprehend. When his mates are in school, he is shouting and following dishonorable honorables like mumu.

Is the news about Niger Republic? His 88 likes are just like him - mumu sheepish followers with no common sense.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Sheriman(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2023
Yes! They brought it down and there is absolute nothing you Nigerian corrupt government can do about it.
If bandits can boldly come out to say this then this country is not a country anymore.

2 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by RighChannel: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
they have anti aircraft machine guns

They never claimed to have used anti aircraft machine but rather Ak 47 rifle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Nato008(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2023
After observing the war in Ukraine, I wonder if the Nigeria state security agencies have issues with buying and using drones cause I really don't know.....in this age and time who uses helicopter to survil hostile environment when u have drones.....like how backwards can this country get ?

2 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Kukutente23: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/16/we-brought-down-surveillance-helicopter-bandits-claim-responsibility/
I don't know how possible it is for an AK-47 to shoot down an helicopter.
The helicopter must have come down to very low altitude for the to happen
How possible is that
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by APC2: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2023
The military is ill-equiped. How can AK47 bring down a helicopter?

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by StephanieBr: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2023
This is an interesting development and could potentially have a significant impact on the lives of Nigerians. The idea of exempting more individuals from income tax is a step that could help alleviate financial burdens for many citizens.

However, as with any policy change, there are likely to be various perspectives on this matter. While the intention behind such a move is commendable, it's important to consider the broader economic implications and how the government plans to make up for the potential reduction in revenue.

I believe it would be helpful if the article provided more details about the criteria for exemption. Are there specific income thresholds that would determine eligibility? Additionally, it's crucial to ensure that the system is transparent and not prone to abuse.

I'm also curious about the potential impact on government programs and services that rely on tax revenue. How does the government plan to balance the need for revenue generation with the desire to alleviate the tax burden on citizens?

Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic about this news. It's encouraging to see efforts being made to provide financial relief to Nigerians. As more information becomes available, I hope we can engage in constructive discussions about the potential benefits and challenges of this proposed policy.

https://www.todaysdirectory.com/listing/branded-packaging-solution/
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Sunnyski: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2023
I said it in the comment section that the chopper was shot down.

Ordinary bandits NA and NAF cannot fight even with their lying spirits. How would they fight Niger Republic?

The North go suffer am wella. The war must go on.

2 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Kukutente23: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2023
Hopebringer:
I called seuns attention to this early this morning.

I was letting him know that his platform is being used to post pro government propaganda

I was telling Seun he should take a stand , either stand with the people and resist bribes from the government to keep positng their fake false propaganda or continue allowing this website to be a channel for deceiving the people
Keep quiet
How possible is it for AK47 to shoot an helicopter down
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by smileyoo: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2023
To those who keep shouting, ipob terrorists, ipob terrorists.
these are the real terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by maticar: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2023
EKONGKING:
It's obvious the bandits have brought down the helicopter, just go to you tube and search.

I don't know why military and government lie all the time in this country regardless of who is in power .
Damage control
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by MrsTwrite(f): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Nigeria no work!

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by creativehubb: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2023
They have given the military more reason to deal with them ruthlessly.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by DaveHarry(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Imagine! This can only happen in Migeria. A country where God is throwing everyone that wasn't righteous in thier previous life for correctional trial.

I still don't know my offence for sending me down to this place. I'm a very kindhearted, Godfearing and responsible type of person. I'm not foolish nor dumb, loving others is my pride. I just can see the reason why I'm here and if it's by random posting... There is error somewhere because I be lucky person. I shed tears everytime I try to unravel the mystery why I was sent to this country.

Imagine everything wey dey happen for your family, workplace, church, school and within your friends... You will realize this place is the headquarter of hell fire of jehoba witness are to the real with their belief that says HEAVEN AND HELL IS ON EARTH.
One of Dem who believe in reincarnation
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by TalkingBird: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2023
This is now a new dimension. It is getting worse.

Amnesty must come at all cost
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by bdon123(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

Did Niger insult us?

Niger junta has insulted us n we as big brothers mst restore democracy like we have been doing in countries like sudan
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by bdon123(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Nigerians deserve better .

Tinubu is just a temporal set back for this country
How,are u not an emilokan again?
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by LordBillionz: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na U.S dey push Tinubu into his damnation .

Tinubu get drug case with them and Dem go make am public if Tinubu no do there bidding of invading Niger republic
This makes a lot of sense. It's quite unfortunate that a lot are going to suffer for one man's selfish ambition that's hooked him.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Hopebringer: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Keep quiet
How possible is it for AK47 to shoot an helicopter down
This is why you are an iliterate. Next time use Google and ask your stupid questions to get answers
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by flokii: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2023
PBAT should please do something about this terrible development.. If it's to ask for help from ECOWAS to flush out these terrorists for good, then let him do it.

in the meamtime, all these NGOs should be sent packing.. there have been allegations that they have hands in insecurity and destabilization of the country to push foreign interests and agenda on Nigerian soil.

Then they should stop all these loans of a thing.. these countries you're getting indebted to too might be behind insecurity and instability so you won't be free from their grip. That's just common sense.

I said it here some years back that I once saw terrorists shooting down aircrafts including commercial ones and abducting people for forceful conversion into terrorism.. the dream was even more scary that I have to skip details. You reading this thinking it's not your concern, remember you have relatives and loved ones that might be affected tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Kukutente23: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2023
Hopebringer:

This is why you are an iliterate. Next time use Google and ask your stupid questions to get answers
Keep quiet and stop advertising your ignorance. It is impossible for an AK47 to shoot an helicopter on air down. That's a fact.
Just because you want bad news does not mean you should lose your sense.
You can even hear the bandits claiming Allah helped them to bring down the helicopter. I think they are smarter than you.
Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Hopebringer: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

Keep quiet and stop advertising your ignorance. It is impossible for an AK47 to shoot an helicopter on air down. That's a fact.
Just because you want bad news does not mean you should lose your sense.
You can even hear the bandits claiming Allah helped them to bring down the helicopter. I think they are smarter than you.

Again you are an iliterate and think this is call of duty.

Leave me alone and use Google I will not post links for your lazy half brain.

Leave me alone if you like say birds can't bring down a jet I will not argue our stupidity.

Get of my mentions I do not know you nor want to know you.

1 Like

Re: "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility by Redbarry: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2023
lailo:
The worst set of people to offend are the igbos. They can use lies and propaganda to finish u off. They are very good at marketing falsehood, fake news and propaganda. They believe when they repeat lies about someone to your hearings over time, it becomes part of your consciousness. This weapon they have used repeatedly against their enemies. They seize the opportunity of front page and on every thread on all social platforms to establish this nefarious activities. Only responsible social media bill and anti-fake news bill or anti-hate speech news can silence them.
Nothing like propaganda there, here's the video of the bandits with the wreckage of the helicopter and corpses of the dead soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vNRgDC6w_o&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members / FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia / Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.