Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) (7243 Views)

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Guyman01: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Very graphic, the military needs to take revenge like Russia and Israel do anytime that Ukraine and Palestinian militants attacks them respectively

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Horus(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
See Nigerian army wey won invade Niger Republic

The NAF have no chance of survival if they attempt to penetrate the Niger Republic airspace with this type of helicopter
They will simply be an easy target for the Niger Army

4 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by shopwiser: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
But if this was IPOB or ESN we no go hear word.. Firstly media reported the crash as due to bad weather and also media cleared up the bodies and said "casualties are still yet to be found". Meanwhile this video is like a firsthand video actually showing us the casualties of the crash.. May God punish APc and its supporters.. you all will die miserable death.. I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian. Very Useless countey that offers nothing but suffering and pains to its citizens

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
I ask, which Allah are these people always proclaiming?. To those who kill innocent people in the guise of blasphemy, do these people represent you or are their acts to be considered acceptable to you?.

The north and Islamic faith adherents in Nigeria must accept that they are complicit in the terrorism daily unleashed on the country by those who vociferously proclaim their faith while perpetrating their devilish and odious atrocities.

And those of you who refused to speak up or even go against them are direct accomplices as well.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by juman(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
ECOMOG soldiers are needed.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
It seems like you're quite ignorant and have the wrong view of the northern people.Among every communities,there're always spoilt eggs in it.North does NOT support banditry,this is more of a politcal purpose than a regional issue.There're always terrorists everywhere irrespective of the location,tribe and other affiliation or orientation.You might not know that most soldiers are from the same north that the bandits and other terrorists are.Let pray for victory against them as they're threat to other people.Ameen
00FFT00:
I ask, wqhich Allah are these people always proclaiming?. To those who kill innocent people in the guise of blasphemy, do these people represent you or are their acts to be considered acceptable to you?.

The north and Islamic faith adherents in Nigeria must accept that they are complicit in the terrorism daily unleashed on the country by those who vociferously proclaim their faith while perpetrating their devilish and odious atrocities.

And those of you who refused to speak up or even go against them are direct accomplices as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by juman(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
The military should be disbanded and replaced with boys scout.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by favor914: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Againstallodds:
When I see this kind of video and see the people behind it,I wonder why people feel so offended when Igbo people say they want to get out of this Union. It's obvious that Nigeria is an experiment that is not yielding a positive result.
Who forced your parents to give birth to you in Nigeria? The Cameroon border was less than 56km down the highway.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by favor914: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
juman:
The military should be disbanded and replaced with boys scout.
Just like what is in your head, should be dismembered, & replaced with a goat’s brain.

Validated Mumu.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by tishbite42: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tobichimezie:

ESN are not even anywhere close to the sophistication of these bandits in the North who are sponsored heavily by terrorist organizations in North Africa, Libya, Chad and Mali, don't you see the type of weapons they are carrying? ESN that carry rusty AK47 rifles stolen from police stations and useless pump action shotguns that local vigilantes use...Igbos are not ready for armed struggle, that's why I laugh when idiots like that Finland based monkey who calls himself Ekpa fool themselves with war rhetoric and fake propaganda for their gullible followers to swallow...even the Ambazonia separatist fighters in Southern Cameroon are better armed and organized.
You said the truth, bitter truth
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Againstallodds: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
favor914:
Who forced your parents to give birth to you in Nigeria? The Cameroon border was less than 56km down the highway.
sorry I do not engage miscreants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by tishbite42: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Reelz:
mostly na lack of job n idleness make people dey join army.. because no right thinking mind would see the inefficiency, lies, high-handedness n corruption in these forces n still join. once again they paid the supreme sacrifice but this country is not worth it.
Na lack of jobs
Even me sef don apply once
Thank GOD dem bounce me

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by favor914: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Againstallodds:
sorry I do not engage miscreants
Did I tell you that I was a member, or sympathizer of IPOB.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by BoldBrainz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Look at the sophisticated weapons bandits are brandishing, God abeg!

And these guys are still children. Teenagers and young adults in their early 20s.

Nigeria is really in a dark place right now.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by KGBKremlin: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Administration1:
"We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility - Dogo Gide

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSzK5dSp78c

cc: Mynd44, OAM4J

Shoot down with ak 47 what a shame
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by astonished: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
creativehubb:
It's war, casualties arise at both side. Those of you laughing the military or gloating at this are childish, rather appreciate those willing to give their life so you live free and safe. Don't be ingrates.

You dey ment
They deceived yourself, your useless army that's train to deal with armless civilian and nothing more.

What do you people know about military? your useless Nigeria military know nothing about military but corruption, embellishments, impunity and intimidation of armless civilian.

This is what will always happens, when you call yourself a military men and you only find solace in beating innocent armless civilian and you started feeling fly & accomplished

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Tunde835(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
They casually shot the helicopter down like gta
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Walezy2020: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
They should allow Asari to face this ones

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by pharmagba: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tobichimezie:
And that frog-eyed bastard in Aso rock with his illegitimate govt said it was a "plane crash" until he was busted with this video. Honestly those honorable service men died in vain for a hopeless country like Nigeria, see bandits wiping out our men in uniform, they are even brandishing sophisticated weapons including anti- aircraft guns while making videos to mock the mangled bodies of those men...and we think we stand a chance against Niger republic in combat? It shall never be well with those who rigged Ebola into power, all his minions won't die well!!!

Did he?
When DSS decend on you now!
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by udede(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
BUT WHERE DID WE GOT IT WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY BIKONU.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Omoawoke: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
They will definitely hear from the military.
I can assure you this guys will pay will their lives
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Bigkoko: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Where are the war mongers? Oya food don done ohhh.... Chop chop FFK, oya come see na small bandit dey bring copter down. Where that fat pig; Asari Dokubo? Mumu wey wan go fight Wagner PLC.

The rate at which Wagner go take finish una.....

Imagine the illegitimate coco baggy man lying it was a crash whereas it was shot down by bandits. Send your son Seyi, Oluomo, chop chop etc to confront Wagner

3 Likes

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by maticar: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
creativehubb:
It's war, casualties arise at both side. Those of you laughing the military or gloating at this are childish, rather appreciate those willing to give their life so you live free and safe. Don't be ingrates.
now you agree it is war

but you people said they were defeated

so which one is it?

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Omoawoke: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Terrorist and their sympathizers should not be classified as humans
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
So these guys have now reached the level of bringing down a helicopter? Things are much worse than I thought

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Free2Fly: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tobichimezie:

ESN are not even anywhere close to the sophistication of these bandits in the North who are sponsored heavily by terrorist organizations in North Africa, Libya, Chad and Mali, don't you see the type of weapons they are carrying? ESN that carry rusty AK47 rifles stolen from police stations and useless pump action shotguns that local vigilantes use...Igbos are not ready for armed struggle, that's why I laugh when idiots like that Finland based monkey who calls himself Ekpa fool themselves with war rhetoric and fake propaganda for their gullible followers to swallow...even the Ambazonia separatist fighters in Southern Cameroon are better armed and organized.

Then what assistance are the idiotic critics like you offerring them??
Or you only stay in lagos and dish out criticisms?
You condemn, you don't support them, yet you come out to tell us how they're not well equipped.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by M4A1carbine: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
That country is Finished...forget propaganda bro. That country is totally finished angry

gidgiddy:
So these guys have now reached the level of bringing down a helicopter? Things are much worse than I thought
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Davicl: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tobichimezie:

Forget those Biafra flags and pump action being displayed by the Nigeria army , the real unknown gun men or esn actually Carry much more better riffles than Nigeria army's to be sincere you need to be in east to see things by yourself, Nigeria politician has actually created a very big monster in the east........ The future of this country is really that bad

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by saobobo80: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Phoen1X post=125146859]Thats what happens when you're fighting a lost battle.[/quote

APC can never move this country forward. Even agbadorians know this but won't spew it out.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by saobobo80: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tobichimezie:
And that frog-eyed bastard in Aso rock with his illegitimate govt said it was a "plane crash" until he was busted with this video. Honestly those honorable service men died in vain for a hopeless country like Nigeria, see bandits wiping out our men in uniform, they are even brandishing sophisticated weapons including anti- aircraft guns while making videos to mock the mangled bodies of those men...and we think we stand a chance against Niger republic in combat? It shall never be well with those who rigged Ebola into power, all his minions won't die well!!!

Honestly you are on point. I feel so sorry for my father land this moment. Mr. Yakubu will surely nt nd well.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Error401: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Pretense is an understatement, they LIED to 200 million people,

johnog4sure:

So we should accept as a norm? And why should commander-in-chief pretends its an accident. Nigerians truly do not know how to hold their leaders accountable. That was how Buhari claiming not being aware of anything till he finished his tenure

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Horus(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Omoawoke:
Terrorist and their sympathizers should not be classified as humans

Same for people who are sponsors of terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wyclef Jean Shot In Hand In Haiti / Refuse Take Over Aba / NANS Disrupts Independence Celebration In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.