Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) (7241 Views)

Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Kidnappers Of Kaduna Students Release Video, Demand ₦500 Million / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by 90dbest: 1:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Tobichimezie:

ESN are not even anywhere close to the sophistication of these bandits in the North who are sponsored heavily by terrorist organizations in North Africa, Libya, Chad and Mali, don't you see the type of weapons they are carrying? ESN that carry rusty AK47 rifles stolen from police stations and useless pump action shotguns that local vigilantes use...Igbos are not ready for armed struggle, that's why I laugh when idiots like that Finland based monkey who calls himself Ekpa fool themselves with war rhetoric and fake propaganda for their gullible followers to swallow...even the Ambazonia separatist fighters in Southern Cameroon are better armed and organized.
Stop running your mouth like someone who has oral dysentery. Have u been in the east to see the kind of gun those ESN carry or you just stay at one hole and jump into conclusion based on what Nigeria army and their media tell you. People that destroyed Nigerian army's armoured personal carrier in orlu last year. And almost got one of their helicopters down . The latest now is that the boys are now brandishing Israeli uzii kind of gun in ihiala axis. Ask your self why hasn't the army iflush them out of their camp since they are not well armed according to you. Each time the army attempt to invade their camp, the army suffers a heavy casualty, Ttey wont show you that , just like they first denied that copter was brought down until bandits released the video. If have some body in army who is in Anambra ask him wassup. There is a particular military checkpoint in onitsha those boys has stormed more than 7 seven time and each attack they always take at least 4 soldiers down and take the rest with them alive. And that's why I laugh when i read news about the army invading ESN camp or neutralizing them, l
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Abufo: 4:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Tobichimezie:

ESN are not even anywhere close to the sophistication of these bandits in the North who are sponsored heavily by terrorist organizations in North Africa, Libya, Chad and Mali, don't you see the type of weapons they are carrying? ESN that carry rusty AK47 rifles stolen from police stations and useless pump action shotguns that local vigilantes use...Igbos are not ready for armed struggle, that's why I laugh when idiots like that Finland based monkey who calls himself Ekpa fool themselves with war rhetoric and fake propaganda for their gullible followers to swallow...even the Ambazonia separatist fighters in Southern Cameroon are better armed and organized.

who set up Al queda ,Isis and boko haram? no be western powers! unless you do not know the history of these organizations!
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Abufo: 4:16am On Aug 17, 2023
Tobichimezie:

who set up Al queda ,Isis and boko haram? no be western powers! unless you do not know the history of these organizations! You are completely deluded and sound so petulant......igbos are not ready blalala.............which resistance have you offered those seeking to decimate us? how much have you donated? just blowing empty air online! abeg just go and sleep........na dat one you sabi!
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by creativehubb: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
johnog4sure:
I still do not understand why everybody is mentioning 'Niger' in this. I am more worried that terrorists can attack anywhere, anytime successfuly and the commander in chief, with all of the available intelligence is mourning claiming its an accident. This country is gone!
This is deep in the forest, not anywhere, everywhere...
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by creativehubb: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
90dbest:
Stop running your mouth like someone who has oral dysentery. Have u been in the east to see the kind of gun those ESN carry or you just stay at one hole and jump into conclusion based on what Nigeria army and their media tell you. People that destroyed Nigerian army's armoured personal carrier in orlu last year. And almost got one of their helicopters down . The latest now is that the boys are now brandishing Israeli uzii kind of gun in ihiala axis. Ask your self why hasn't the army iflush them out of their camp since they are not well armed according to you. Each time the army attempt to invade their camp, the army suffers a heavy casualty, Ttey wont show you that , just like they first denied that copter was brought down until bandits released the video. If have some body in army who is in Anambra ask him wassup. There is a particular military checkpoint in onitsha those boys has stormed more than 7 seven time and each attack they always take at least 4 soldiers down and take the rest with them alive. And that's why I laugh when i read news about the army invading ESN camp or neutralizing them, l
They are hiding in the forests spread out, stop talking nonsense. If they are strong as you claim, they will hold territories in South east. Army is handling it as an internal security issue, not war, to protect innocent indigenes.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by creativehubb: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
maticar:

now you agree it is war

but you people said they were defeated

so which one is it?
Are you supporting the terrorists, I don't see your interest with them?

Do you benefit from kidnapping ransome or does the killing benefit you?

You better know where your interest lies... ingrates.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by creativehubb: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
astonished:

You dey ment
They deceived yourself, your useless army that's train to deal with armless civilian and nothing more.

What do you people know about military? your useless Nigeria military know nothing about military but corruption, embellishments, impunity and intimidation of armless civilian.

This is what will always happens, when you call yourself a military men and you only find solace in beating innocent armless civilian and you started feeling fly & accomplished
Na your papa dey ment, go join the terrorists. Useless fool, how does the killing of the military personnel benefit your papa?

Monkey.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by Horus(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Boko Haram used MANPADS to shoot down the helicopter. MANPADS have the ability to engage aircraft between 3 and 7 kilometres
away and can reach altitudes of between 10,000 and 15,000 feet above their launch

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by johnog4sure: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
creativehubb:

This is deep in the forest, not anywhere, everywhere...
Oga! we should allow terrorists in our territory? so much for sovereignity, and also permit commander-in-chief to lie and pretend to be mourning the lost of lives of the territorial defenders? I think every adult Nigerian needs to go back to study logical and creative reasoning, plus emotional intelligence...to help put politician in their place as 'public servants' and not 'rulers' because the way some people validate their actions i begin to wonder...

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by paramakina202: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tobichimezie:

Yes we are not ready and not willing to go into any arms struggle yet with Nigeria state.Those involved are doing so for criminal personal reasons.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by creativehubb: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
johnog4sure:

Oga! we should allow terrorists in our territory? so much for sovereignity, and also permit commander-in-chief to lie and pretend to be mourning the lost of lives of the territorial defenders? I think every adult Nigerian needs to go back to study logical and creative reasoning, plus emotional intelligence...to help put politician in their place as 'public servants' and not 'rulers' because the way some people validate their actions i begin to wonder...
If they send military jets to start bombing everywhere indiscriminately, it's saboteurs like you that will still shout that Nigerian military is attacking people indiscriminately. You know how vast the forest region in Nigeria is?
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by johnog4sure: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
creativehubb:

If they send military jets to start bombing everywhere indiscriminately, it's saboteurs like you that will still shout that Nigerian military is attacking people indiscriminately. You know how vast the forest region in Nigeria is?
Oga u didn't answer any of my questions, you chose to insult, answer the questions first, thinking logically void of emotions and sentiments...oh never mind; I just saw that they have being paying you to create promotional posts to support your paymaster, keep up with the job...I am serious...just keep up with it.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by creativehubb: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
johnog4sure:

Oga u didn't answer any of my questions, you chose to insult, answer the questions first, thinking logically void of emotions and sentiments...oh never mind; I just saw that they have being paying you to create promotional posts to support your paymaster, keep up with the job...I am serious...just keep up with it.
You are an ingrate, if not for those military personnel by now you would have become a slave to boko haram and Iswap. Or why don't you join the army to help them get it right. Cowards go just dey hide behind keypad dey type nonsense.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by johnog4sure: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
creativehubb:

You are an ingrate, if not for those military personnel by now you would have become a slave to boko haram and Iswap. Or why don't you join the army to help them get it right. Cowards go just dey hide behind keypad dey type nonsense.
Why the insult? E dey hard u to think? think and answer the questions. I will not stoop to your level.
Re: Helicopter Crash: Terrorist Release Video (Graphic) by LordKushmann(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
leaders are gaining something form all dis mess going on in d con3.

I suspect there are precious natural resources dat makes dis bandits to stay put in those areas!

Our govt is not truthful to us.

lipsrsealed
Appears you're the last to find out that Zamfara and Niger are heavy in gold and lithium now.. From what we saw in the news yesterday, likewise Etsako area. No wonder they have been mobilizing along that axis.

Must be what pays for their machinery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refuse Take Over Aba / N31m WAEC Fee Stolen In Ogun, Govt Panel Alleges / Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.