Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) (2870 Views)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Meet this USA trained techguy supposedly "stuck" in Nigeria. He says he is an Oracle certified professional.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv_90gYJOzF/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VHoaKM9mko

1 Share

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
He looks mentally unstable.

Village people at work.

Only God knows what he did that made his life so unfortunate like this. Who knows maybe he murdered or rape a female toddler or adult and nemesis caught up with him undecided

I won’t pity him, Men can’t be trusted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
He should be taken to MFM.

1 Like

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
He could be telling the truth…

1 Like

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by fyzaila: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
When dbanj was shouting 'enemies enemies enemies ' we thought it was just music. Now see
Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Kk4(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Develop fire. Go airport and create problems make we see. Growing up, i had one in my street that claimed to be a math professor. Always with pen and paper writing formulas.

Mental health is real.

5 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by BigDawsNet: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Saw the video... I think he made one terrible mistake, and that's coming back home to invest in a deflated economy...

Tho not everyone will fail coming back home to invest... so probably he could be facing personal problems

I'm not sure he has any valid immigration status... he could hav just left when his company/buisness was crumbling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
There is no way you will spend at least 10 years in America schooling and your accent wont change. Forget that man, he is on colos. Those ID cards are printed for him in oluwole. That baba needs medical attention. Many of them are on nigerian daily stands where they analyse daily papers and tell you cook and bull stories, with fake documents.
I believe that village people can influence you negatively but forget, this not follow as an americana. I know what am saying.

3 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jennyclay:

Village people at work.

Only God knows what he did that made his life so unfortunate like this. Who knows maybe he murdered or rape a female toddler or adult and nemesis caught up with him undecided

I won’t pity him, Men can’t be trust.

Lol.

Go to tik tok. Atleast there your brains are not needed

You see here we need people with brains.

And you no get am

3 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Lol.

Go to tik tok. Atleast there your brains are not needed

You see here we need people with brains.

And you no get am
Biko, shut up!!

I just thinking outside the box and if you don’t like what I said then that’s your cup of tea.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Emmanuel30a: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jennyclay:

Village people at work.

I won’t pity him, Men can’t be trust.
"Men can't be trust" (trust here depicts or could mean a noun... or men can't be trusted,rusted,dusted and busted...? Which one...? Whatever... Men and women are what...?...

2 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by absoluteSuccess: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
There's something about that man sha, he used to sell computer related books in the past and keep very cool as a gentleman.

It might be books from his library he's selling those days, between 2012 thereabouts, around national bus stop at Ikeja along, the railway side.

Gradually, things were getting worse but he kept a very gentle mien, he possibly became homeless with the passage of time.

There are many people that acquiring critical knowledge has turned psychosis. We should not be about the pursuit of knowledge alone.

There's need to be involved in various strata of life and a man must develop himself evenly across diverse social interests.

Books yes, then business, and any other simple passion. At the end, we're going to leave everything we acquire or fail to acquire.

1 Like

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, shut up!!

I just thinking outside the box and if you don’t like what I said then that’s your cup of tea.

Nonsense!!!

Jennyclay.

Thinking outside which box. Empty box of TikTok, iphone, rich guys, broke guys, jargons and rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
He should be taken to MFM.
The day any evil man or woman dares any of my loved ones that's the day he'll know why I was named after my foremother Iyaebethegreat from birth.
Be evil in your lane but never cross ❌ the path of any of my loved ones.
This same evil people will never use their evil to bring progress to their family or go to the bank to take money. Nonsense
Get a life abeg 😏
Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
TheSuperX:
Get a life abeg 😏
I live your dream life

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, shut up!!

Nonsense!!!
You are not that smart enough to be thinking outside the box, I went through your posts and almost 100% of your posts are pure rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Matix222: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jennyclay:

Village people at work.

Be careful what you say unless you have evidence to prove your statement don’t forget you are not that anonymous the way you think you are.. you can be tracked

4 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by OlaHolla: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
There's something about that man sha, he used to sell computer related books in the past and keep very cool as a gentleman.

It might be books from his library he's selling those days, between 2012 thereabouts, around national bus stop at Ikeja along, the railway side.

Gradually, things were getting worse but he kept a very gentle mien, he possibly became homeless with the passage of time.

There are many people that acquiring critical knowledge has turned psychosis. We should not be about the pursuit of knowledge alone.

There's need to be involved in various strata of life and a man must develop himself evenly across diverse social interests.

Books yes, then business, and any other simple passion. At the end, we're going to leave everything we acquire or fail to acquire.

Your p4-6 are big facts.

2 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by MemoriesAndMe: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Where is his US passport? If he has a genuine one and goes to the US embassy, the US government will definitely help him get back to the US and put him in a facility there than see her citizens as public charges in other nations.

This one appears to be high on something.

2 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Olarewaju89: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jennyclay:

Village people at work.

Some men not all men.

2 Likes

Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by TheSuperX(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
I live your dream life
Look at this jobless person, don't get a life you hear. keep being a nuisance. 🤬
Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
TheSuperX:
Look at this jobless person, don't get a life you hear. keep being a nuisance. 🤬
uglyyy ducklinghhh jealous of a young president that made front page
Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Jennyclay:

Village people at work.

I'm not understanding you again, is this your way of clout chasing?
Re: Meet This USA Trained Techguy "Stuck" In Nigeria (pics/video) by APOPTOSIS: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Please when did the University of Pennsylvania ID CARD become the United States permanent residency card (Green card) or United States Passport ..?

Again, he may have some ill-health challenges...

(1) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Lover? / How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf / Is Loving Selfish Or Selfless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.