Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf (2873 Views)

But Why Is Nigerian Pussy Too Sweet Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Sex Is Sweet But...... / Sex Is Sweet But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by ima1(f): 8:25am On May 09, 2007
ok i have a huge issue, my bf thinks im not that sweet, bcoz i don't say the lovey dovey moushy moushy words, i have no problem doing that but i prefer showing how much i care rather than saying it, like i call him everyday and we talk for hours (by the way its turned out to be a long distance thing), i know im sweet, but i just think showing a guy you care too much would make it seem like a weak point, for him to walk over you, so i need help. wat can i say to make him happy. i think he's waiting for me to say those 3 words, but i want him to say it first, you know what i mean

(by the way i hate airing my dirty laundry but i need help)

so here is my questing, how can i be sweet, but not too sweet for him to walk over me. grin
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by naijacutee(f): 8:30am On May 09, 2007
I'm eager to see replies as you nailed a question that has been in my mind for ages! (Don't like airing dirty laundry as well!)
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by iice(f): 9:36am On May 09, 2007
Hmmm can't really help because am kindda like you, i don't do mushy or lovey dovey.  And no, i don't have any complaints though.
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by Nobody: 10:41am On May 09, 2007
HEy Ima1,i get u, I really dont see anything wrong in saying that,although,ithas to be 2sided as in left hand and right hand and not just one sided,,
First thing to do is to find out whether the guy in question really loves u and i mean really if not wen u start saying all those sweet sweet thing and it gets into his head,he could start palying ball with u cause it becomes onesided,
U can try out,its an experiment and it really works, Do it 4 3times and the tresults will be ther poking at ur face.
1. When u guys are alone,look home straight in the eyes and say Dear,I really admire and cherish u and dont blink, see his next response and reaction.If he responds back,it shows that at least he has u at heart , ifnot go to stage 2.
2. Tell him dear,I cant do without seeing u and dream about u all day long, Ps these areall experiments and are meant to bring out the true expressions of his heart, ok and .
Look him in the eyes again and see what happens.
3. Dont tell him that, I love you dear but dear i am in love with u and see what happens.
i will be back. cheers wink wink wink
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by inze(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2007
@ Ima1

Firstly, i don't see anything dirty in this and i must say like they all say, "if you dont try, you dont get defeated but still do not learn anything".

Back to the question, i think you're being sweet in your own way, besides being sweet is not telling the opposite sex you love, die and so on. But i think its more to it than just that, you should make him know how much you feel for him, some guys prefer words than action and your guy might be one of em, yes, you prefer showing him but that may be an overdose for him to handle and he might begin to mis-use it.

Betterstil, each time you're speaking with him, try listen to your heart and not mostly what you read/hear on tv or mags, that way you tend to be the real you and not somebody else.

Lastly, always try to figure out where to draw the line, dont make it seem too obvious that you're falling head over for him, some people tend to take it for granted, i wish you well.
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by SweetT1: 1:43pm On May 09, 2007
@ima1
Ever heard of phone intimacy. Give him a mind blowing phone intimacy and he will be sitting by his phone 24/7 !! Or better yet, get you a cyber cam and take it all off in front of him while you lick a lollypop. That advise usually cost $50.00. But for you it's free !!
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by ima1(f): 5:03pm On May 09, 2007
thanks alot guys, i know he loves me alot, but i want him to say it first, he's said it in different ways like, i want you to be my wife, have my kids, move in with me and stuff like that, but he doesn't come outright and say I Love You.

@sweet T
lol you funny
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by IBDat(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2007
Guyz typically wait for women to say it first (don't ask why). I'll bet u that irrelevant of how long it takes he will not say until after you've said it.
Personally i don't see the big deal in this - Why is it that u are adamant not to say until he does even thou u both clearly do?
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by ima1(f): 6:08pm On May 09, 2007
bcoz i don't want to say it and it gets to his head, its like a woman toasting a guy, thats just wrong in my book, maybe i'll give it a try
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by puker(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2007
Why hide ur feelings. If you realy mean to love him just let him know all that you feel. That wiil not in any way go into his head except if he dosnt love you. Then why the relationship.
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by puker(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2007
If he realy said all that you mentioned and would not say 'i love you' its because he does not want it to get into your head either.
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by kike001(f): 1:25pm On May 10, 2007
yeah u not meant to be too nice 2 a guy or hes gonna think he can get it just like dat let me knoe HES NOT UR BOSS n dont alway do wat he says but be nice but not too nice
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by puker(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2007
Kike i know you are strong headed but boys will be boys wink
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by LordSniper(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2010
Absolutely right. The two of you will a nice couple.
Re: How Can I Be Sweet But Not Too Sweet To My Bf by Emmadgud(m): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2010
When som1 really luv u,u can read dis 4rm his behaviour.But som1 dat hav said i wil marry u, u wil be d moda of my children and so on hav said more dan i luv u.

(1) (Reply)

Is Loving Selfish Or Selfless? / A Little Lost / I Am Waiting For The Day Two Nairalanders Will Invite Us To Their Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.