Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary (18252 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by UcheKingsley1: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary cool

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by 5iine: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Globad(f): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
penearth:
Stolen mandate should be returned by fire or by force, people r dying daily

Did you prove in court that your mandate was stolen?

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by treasurenat(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Good afternoon Nairaland. I beg you in the name of God .I am very broke .I will be very grateful if someone can help me with 1,500naira.my Account number is 0115017174 Guarantee Trust bank .(Gtbank)
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by 90dbest: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thief wey dey fear ordinary billboard,by removing it you helped in publicizing the information.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Vinnie2000(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Helinius, LegendHero, Moh247,etc.. were conspicuously ABSENT on that Oshiomhole Blame Game,thread. sad

IF they show face Here, they are big time COWARDS.😕😒

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by 90dbest: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
treasurenat:
Good afternoon Nairaland. I beg you in the name of God .I am very broke .I will be very grateful if someone can help me with 1,500naira.my Account number is 0115017174 Guarantee Trust bank .(Gtbank)
are you Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
penearth:
Stolen mandate should be returned by fire or by force, people r dying daily
obi didn’t claim his mandate was stolen,he knw he did not win.
All he wanted is disqualification of tinubu base on 25% bullshit,drug case and double nomination.
Mind you,all those prayers are wash

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by penearth(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Globad:

Did you prove in court that your mandate was stolen?

The judiciary have loads and loads of evidences. That's why Nigerian are saying.
ALL EYES ON THE JUDICIARY

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by TeeAL(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Oby !! One of the smartest women that Nigerians should be proud of. Peace!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by 9jatriot(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na dem dem.

Immediately after election, what we heard was:
Pete Obi: "We won the election and we wee prove it"
Also on social media, we were hearing "We wee reclaim our stolen mandate"

But at the tribunal: Ehmmm, you see, Just cancel the election, disqualify the present winner and bikko, let there be another election where this popular winner will not be allowed to contest"

After closing their failed case in court: Starts mobilizing his moobs to try to intimidate and subtly threaten the judges and their families to do what their lawyers were unable to achieve on the floor of the tribunal.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Raymondson(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
wittywriter:
Apt
Just like Remote jobs attracts less cost than 9-5 jobs...

Wittyness

Hello boss, I went through your profile, to get your contact, but couldn't find it. I need your help with regards to freelancing. This my WhatsApp number sir. 08 18898 3534.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by 00FFT00(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Quest7777:
Only dishonest people feel threatened by the truth.
Facto!

Those who live inside that evil🌽field.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Relevant123: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na ur amotokun or whatever you call them be terrorist Fool.

yarimo:
Mumu woman who can't speak against IPOB terrorists openly
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by TheGift: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
ganisucks:
When I see comments like this, I laff in Swahili. You put money on Anthony Joshua to win a fight, and two weeks to the fight, Joshua is fatter than you, and you actually believe Joshua is going to fight. Young man, Joshua is going to throw the fight and cash out. SWAGA and Bulaba will learn a very important lesson soon. Immediately the Kaduna warlord learnt of the outcome he quickly manufactured his exit. Guyman decided it is better to live and fight another day, than make this the mountain to die on.

Those people that keep sayin they want to see how 6M is higher than 8m and how someone who came 3rd can claim that they came first. Are just showing that they either don't understand the issues in contention and/or they don't understand mathematics.

The petition at the tribunal is challenging the very basis upon which those numbers were arrived at. I don't know why they struggle to I understand this.

If A=13 points , B= 12 points and C= 11 points

All C needs to do is prove that A stole just 1 of His points and they will all have 12 points. Therefore, re-run.

If C can prove that either A stole just 2 of His points, he become the winner

So best case, direct win, worst case rerun. Worser case, judiciary messes up. That's why, #AllEyesOnTheJudiciary

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by izubext007: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
yeah mama all eyes cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by saysoo: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by OriOko88(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
All eyes on judiciary ko,all eyes on legislative ni. All effing bitter lots.

How the deluded morons ever think Obi won d election is a mystery undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by circlesdigital: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Keep pressing their necks !
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Alvin212(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Another bullet for

E-BOLA miscreants
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by whirlout: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nigerians just love to yearn and type rubbish all the damn time. Wasn't all eyes on INEC when it declared an inconclusive election, what happened, absolutely nothing. Now the tribunal has long concluded its work and yet no date in sight to announce its findings. A serious judiciary will be setting a judgement date and not reserving judgement of a very sensitive issue. Tinubu is already pulling all the strings so in all likelihood, they will probably do his bidding and absolutely nothing will come out of it. Everybody will go back to their normal lives, continue suffering, continue lamenting about hardship and will likely vote same party into power again the next cycle.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Zico5(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
This woman is now a shadow of herself. Indeed, she knew Peter Obi did not win the election and can never win even if it's conducted 100 times, but like Mmesoma she will never back down in claiming the mandate that's not for her kinsman. They are all supporters of Fraud

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by AareGaa: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
ganisucks:
When I see comments like this, I laff in Swahili. You put money on Anthony Joshua to win a fight, and two weeks to the fight, Joshua is fatter than you, and you actually believe Joshua is going to fight. Young man, Joshua is going to throw the fight and cash out. SWAGA and Bulaba will learn a very important lesson soon. Immediately the Kaduna warlord learnt of the outcome he quickly manufactured his exit. Guyman decided it is better to live and fight another day, than make this the mountain to die on.

Most ibos think like illiterates, including the educated ones among them.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by AsomughaChuks05: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
More like Ipob government in exile eyes on the judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by penearth(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zico5:
This woman is now a shadow of herself. Indeed, she knew Peter Obi did not win the election and can never win even if it's conducted 100 times, but like Mmesoma she will never back down in claiming the mandate that's not for her kinsman. They are all supporters of Fraud
All eyes on d judiciary, load it out!!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by adspelite(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
ganisucks:

In imo state some one who came fourth became governor by the supreme court. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by enemyofprogress: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
When is the tribunal going to deliver georgement on the matter?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Lama70(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
She was a very brilliant woman during Obasanjo's administration. Unfortunately, she conspired with Tinubu and Co using the infamous BRING BACK OUR GIRLS to truncate GEJ's ambition. I remember Chief Audu Ogbeh mentioned them as one of their backers then.

I thank God she is alive to witness the resultant effect of their selfish moves that year. And some people are still saying she was hurt because APC didn't reward her with a job.

Man no be God.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary by Chucks13: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Another Bitter slowpoke talking.

I never knew this bald-headed angulu(vultire) is these tribalistic.

I used to respect thos woman beefore but unfortunately I see her now like "mama of nonentities".

The way PEJ was mama Peace Ezekwesilli is Mama nonentity, so shameless angulu head bitch filled with hatred.

Not only all eyes na all legs plus all nose. 4+4=8 tribunal wey dem born well make dem talk shit.

This was how obi through back seat with Nzeribe gang ganged up against MKO but on this it won't work it is nemesis time and that is why obi is jittery becoming so defiant because he knows we are coming for him to taste the nemesis of MKO. Hin go hear am.

I spit!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of PHCN Office / NAF Acquires 2 New Attack Helicopters (Photos) / FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.