Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month (47414 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Minimum Wage / List Of 20 African Countries Where Workers Earn Highest Minimum Wages Per Month / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by cokeryusuf09(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Niom:
I wonder why Africans aren't flooding Seychelles the way they do tk UK, US & Canada.

That is a mystery itself
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Timoleon(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
Google it and prove me wrong
Godfullsam:

No dey lie na. How can house rent be $800 per month in Seychelles?

How much is house rent in Canada per month?
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by nedekid: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Holaomoakin:
God will save us o, the destiny of Nigerians is in the hands of those wicked politicians cry cry
Bros, God save us?
Naa, he has washed his hands off us, saying we are 70 year old men.
Abi don't you know we Nigerians are mumu? One would have thought after all we went through under buhari and Tinubu's apc, once you hear A not even P and C, people would takeoff or hold stone. For where?
We are mumus but we do not know that.

1 Like

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Panda7(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
You can see the development of these countries when compared to Nigeria. How do you expect hungry workers to serve with all their might with a weak currency and a high level of inflation. Leadership have really failed us in this country whether due to greediness or unpatriotism.

1 Like

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Walter042: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
With all this evidence present why are we still called the giant of Africa
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by backtovillage: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Uguruzik:

I hear say u be mumu
I hear say u no get sense you be a Yoruba who's sense of reasoning has been taken over by tribalism
I hear say you mentioned drug without mentioning TINUBU who is a drug lord
I hear say you are comfortable with illegality
I hear say you and your unborn generations will continue to reap the bitter fruit of corruption,nepotism and tribalism
Stop wailing my brother. God sees your bitter tears
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by emperor4love(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
wman:
It's not just about minimum wage. One must also consider the cost of living.
cost of living how,some are paying million in rent more than people on this country listed,yet our minimum wage is 30knaira
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by billyG(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Where is the Agbaya of Africa?d ode' of Africa?d imbecilic "giant" of Africa??
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Toh!
E go Favour me and my family and my neighbors on Nairaland!!!! grin grin grin

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Mrhonesty: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nigerian worker who earns 30k monthly but diverted 1million from government revenue is Richer than those countries collecting 200 dollars with hard work.

Taylor90:
Useless Nigeria

Our minimum wage is at $35

Useless leaders
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by kindlyheart: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
post=125152819:

A whole country is less than 500K in population.
And just 1 Local Government in Nigeria out of all the 774 LG have more than a million people!!!

May we be lifted up to the GIANT OF AFRICA we are being called
Our population and diversity should be out strength,
As we see in China,
But alas...hatred, bitterness and foolishness is driving us back.
One day, we will get there as a nation.
#Sigh!
. Keep waiting for one day. the Truth is that our division only gets worse day by day. Religion, tribe has done do much harm than
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by ChristianMuslim: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
Talibans should just overthrow this nonsense democracy govt, sharing money into their babariga
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by comodo: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/list-of-africas-highest-minimum-wages-per-month/
The Nation is IPOB newspaper. How can Nigeria pays 2000 USD for holidays allowance not make the list.
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Chiefpriestt: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It was above $250 under the military. It's so sad the PDP and APC have ruin our economy.
Yet you're supporting the same people in power that has brought hardship to you. Smh
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Lama70(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Comparing our minimum wage with that of other countries can only indicate one sad fact: Nigerian leaders are bloodsucking demons. Whatever they are earning is akin to blood money.
Period.
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by onlyboyson(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Where is giant of Africa
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by wealthyvic1: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Useless Nigeria

Our minimum wage is at $35

Useless leaders

They are not leaders
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by mayo47(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
The truth is there's no strength in only having a large population of people but having a large population of "quality educated people"

NB: Not educated in Nigeria context because Nigeria educational system is dead

post=125152819:

And just 1 Local Government in Nigeria out of all the 774 LG have more than a million people!!!

As we see in China,
#Sigh!
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by maticar: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
wman:
It's not just about minimum wage. One must also consider the cost of living.
So how is your cost of living?

On all the indices they beat us hands down, so don't go there
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by maticar: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
comodo:

The Nation is IPOB newspaper. How can Nigeria pays 2000 USD for holidays allowance not make the list.
The problem I see here is someone without a functional brain
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Otunbalai(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Many Nigerians are blind to fact but easily get fooled by this so called leaders. 2023 election was a major decider, the moment we got it wrong, I know we are in for it for good. Let's hope they can make things right kind off to at least relieve the poor of this hardship
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Kukutente23: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why should I be ashame when am not APC? I hope you're not typing this while you're high on Mkpurummiri.
You should be ashamed you're using PDP to defend APC's bastardisation of the economy yet you claim to not be APC
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by glozyyy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/list-of-africas-highest-minimum-wages-per-month/
WHERE IS RINO OMOKRI, come and tell us we buy the cheapest fuel in the world, with the current minimum wage here on this list....
Bloody idiots we have as leaders. Thinking as long as they and their family are good nobody else matters....they come to SM and TV to speak there grammar like the citizens are idiots and don't know how things works around the word. BLACK HEARTS WE HAVE HERE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Timoleon:
How much does rent cost in these places?
Most of those countries pay monthly rent.
Ghana, Benin, ivory coast rent are very high.
A room self contain in Ghana could be around 70k or more per month.
The comparison is bias lol😊
Cost of living in Nigeria is still cheaper if not cheapest.
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Procashtips(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
mrvitalis:
Nigeria is barely $35 sad from $170 under PDP

APC is just plain evil as a party

Your minimum wage was $170 under PDP?

Are you smoking?
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Procashtips(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It was above $250 under the military. It's so sad the PDP and APC have ruin our economy.

Minimum wage $250 under the military?

Do you guys understand what you're quoting at all?
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Funkybabee(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
So burkina faso is not there and someone said they need workers for him to travel there

To do what exactly?

who know about burkina faso here
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Mikelarteta(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
We make the highest minimum wage for a month in Africa in one day here. Japa if you have the opportunity to Canada my people.
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Ikaeniyan0: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

You should be ashamed you're using PDP to defend APC's bastardisation of the economy yet you claim to not be APC
PDP and APC have both failed woefully since 1999, so?
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Ikaeniyan0: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Yet you're supporting the same people in power that has brought hardship to you. Smh
Just the way you IPOBdients have been supporting obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Pray2425: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
post=125152819:

As we see in China,
#Sigh!
[color=#990000][/color] then the country should be divided since it's too big to manage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: How Toyosi Ogunseye Sexually Harasses Men, Sabotages Careers / I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver) / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.