Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month (47454 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Minimum Wage / List Of 20 African Countries Where Workers Earn Highest Minimum Wages Per Month / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
headboyprince:
lol post screenshots from the site yourself to prove it..
Everything na lie to una! Try to travel and get a glimpse of other countries.

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by Tundex911: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Reno won't see this but if na another thing he go dey talk up and down
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by yusluvad(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
So Nigeria couldn't make the list of top 11 in Africa. This is a big blow on our dear nation!!!
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by headboyprince(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2023
josephsm823:

Bro you're not serious you dey use one post on Jiji conclude for the entire country... grin
Go to jiji Abuja or even Lagos... and see 1 bedrom flat for 500 per annum in abuja thats around 40k per month with lots of extra fees..
this concept that you guys have about Nigeria being cheap is just so wrong... things are very expensive in the main parts of Nigeria just like in Ghana, but unlike others Nigeria isn't even a livable place grin
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by headboyprince(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2023
josephsm823:

you will see houses on jiji Abuja that's 1.5 million per annum, thats 150k per month for rent 1 room abuja ... so where is the concept that rent in Nigeria is cheap
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by lawani: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2023
headboyprince:
you will see houses on jiji Abuja that's 1.5 million per annum, thats 150k per month for rent 1 room abuja ... so where is the concept that rent in Nigeria is cheap

Expensive rent in Nigeria exists mainly in highbrow areas of a few cities. Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt mainly and maybe a few places in Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna but the first three are the main ones. Nobody will pay one million per annum for one room in the last three cities.
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by headboyprince(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2023
lawani:

Expensive rent in Nigeria exists mainly in highbrow areas of a few cities. Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt mainly and maybe a few places in Ibadan, Kano and Kaduna but the first three are the main ones. Nobody will pay one million per annum for one room in the last three cities.
Lol lagos and abuja are main cities in Nigeria .. If you want to compare two countries compare their capital. You can't compare rent in accra to sokoto..then you say rent is cheaper in Nigeria ... grin

You can go to the forest and live there for free no body will charge you rent any where in the world...grin

So Compare rent in accra Ghana to abuja Nigeria.. And you'll see Nigeria is just as expensive if not more than Ghana.. Also take note of the quality of house youre comparing...

Else na rubbish you dey do...
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
headboyprince:
Bro you're not serious you dey use one post on Jiji conclude for the entire country... grin
Go to jiji Abuja or even Lagos... and see 1 bedrom flat for 500 per annum in abuja thats around 40k per month with lots of extra fees..
this concept that you guys have about Nigeria being cheap is just so wrong... things are very expensive in the main parts of Nigeria just like in Ghana, but unlike others Nigeria isn't even a livable place grin
LoL Bro.... Like I said when you travel you go understand. Shey u see one bedroom apartment for 600 ghc. Just do the maths.
Last time I was there, the two bed I paid for one month was around 150k.
You can get a room and parlor self contain in some areas in Lagos for 120-200k per annum.
Check am bro.
Some furnished apartmenst in Ghana cost around $1000 to $3000.
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
headboyprince:

Lol lagos and abuja are main cities in Nigeria .. If you want to compare two countries compare their capital. You can't compare rent in accra to sokoto..then you say rent is cheaper in Nigeria ... grin

You can go to the forest and live there for free no body will charge you rent any where in the world...grin

So Compare rent in accra Ghana to abuja Nigeria.. And you'll see Nigeria is just as expensive if not more than Ghana.. Also take note of the quality of house youre comparing...

Else na rubbish you dey do...

Have you been to Ghana before?
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by headboyprince(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
josephsm823:

LoL Bro.... Like I said when you travel you go understand. Shey u see one bedroom apartment for 600 ghc. Just do the maths.
Last time I was there, the two bed I paid for one month was around 150k.
You can get a room and parlor self contain in some areas in Lagos for 120-200k per annum.
Check am bro.
Some furnished apartmenst in Ghana cost around $1000 to $3000.
I stopped taking you serious when you said you can rent room and palour in lagos for 120k..

are you really serious

It's obvious you have no idea what you're saying..i live in the north(not lagos but jos), and paid 135k for a single room,( single room oh not room and Parlour) and that was 2020 not even 2023... angry

And youre here blabbing trash.. There is no way that any thing is cheaper in Nigeria so just shut up..
You don't know how economics works..

dig up the ad for a house in accra, from jiji and I will dig up similar house in abuja then we check...

Not this random shit youre saying all over the place. I too can do the same pulling out random prices from specific situations, but I don't engage in such dull conversation.. cool
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
headboyprince:
I stopped taking you serious when you said you can rent room and palour in lagos for 120k..

are you really serious

It's obvious you have no idea what you're saying..i live in the north(not lagos but jos), and paid 135k for a single room,( single room oh not room and Parlour) and that was 2020 not even 2023... angry

And youre here blabbing trash.. There is no way that any thing is cheaper in Nigeria so just shut up..
You don't know how economics works..

dig up the ad for a house in accra, from jiji and I will dig up similar house in abuja then we check...

Not this random shit youre saying all over the place. I too can do the same pulling out random prices from specific situations, but I don't engage in such dull conversation.. cool

Ignorance is really a disease!
Last I check i never insulted you, cause I don't know why you're insulting me. I'm very sure you can't say all these to my face.
Let me ask you these questions!
How many places in Lagos have you been to?
Have you ever travel out of the country?
I have traveled to several countries and been to almost every part of Ghana and I understand the system. I will implore you to ask Ghanaians how much they pay for rent since you are deluded.
I posted a pic for a 1 bedroom apartment in a rural area in Ghana that goes for 600 ghc equivalent to about 40,000 Nigeria naira.
Come areas like Ijanikin, Agbara to Badagry and see room and parlor self contain as low as 120k yearly. No be say for mouth, I am a proud landlord in Lagos, and I have properties in different locations, so no dey talk wetin u no know.
Apparently, you only knows your vicinity. I advised that you stick to what you know cause you obviously don't know anything about other places.
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by headboyprince(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
josephsm823:

Last I check i never insulted you, cause I don't know why you're insulting me. I'm very sure you can't say all these to my face.
I have traveled to several countries and been to almost every part of Ghana and I understand the system. I will implore you to ask Ghanaians how much they pay for rent since you are deluded.
I posted a pic for a 1 bedroom apartment in a rural area in Ghana that goes for 600 ghc equivalent to about 40,000 Nigeria naira.
Come areas like Ijanikin, Agbara to Badagry and see room and parlor self contain as low as 120k yearly. No be say for mouth, I am a proud landlord in Lagos, and I have properties in different locations, so no dey talk wetin u no know.
Apparently, you only knows your vicinity. I advised that you stick to what you know cause you obviously don't know anything about other places.
no need to talk too much.... how about this house that goes for 1.5 millon+ in abuja...and rent is 2 years minimum explain..

i thought Nigeria is cheaper grin

and besides what kind of dirty house goes for 120k per anuum in Lagos.. is it same dirty house that is 40k per month in ghana...? you dey use slumps for Nigeria dey compare to houses for Ghana.

what next a 2 bedroom in a Remote Ogun village goes for 20k ... grin

its obvious you dont understand how economics work at all, you guys just throw in random numbers and start comparing... is like comparing Iphone to Techno...and claiming techno is cheaper, do they have same features... grin

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by headboyprince(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
josephsm823:

please explain this 1.5 million per annum... i thought Nigeria should be cheaper or the ad a mistake... maybe he meant to say 150k per annum.... grin

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
headboyprince:
I still insist you travel to Ghana and see.
House for 1.5m per annum is cheap for a place like Abuja. In Accra you pay in USD.
$1k to 5k monthly for that kind of apartment you just mentioned now, though some are furnished.
You should probably visit Ghana one of these days.
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
headboyprince:

no need to talk too much.... how about this house that goes for 1.5 millon+ in abuja...and rent is 2 years minimum explain..

i thought Nigeria is cheaper grin

and besides what kind of dirty house goes for 120k per anuum in Lagos.. is it same dirty house that is 40k per month in ghana...? you dey use slumps for Nigeria dey compare to houses for Ghana.
It's alright... I no argue with you
what next a 2 bedroom in a Remote Ogun village goes for 20k ... grin

its obvious you dont understand how economics work at all, you guys just throw in random numbers and start comparing... is like comparing Iphone to Techno...and claiming techno is cheaper, do they have same features... grin

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by headboyprince(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2023
josephsm823:

I still insist you travel to Ghana and see.
House for 1.5m per annum is cheap for a place like Abuja. In Accra you pay in USD.
$1k to 5k monthly for that kind of apartment you just mentioned now, though some are furnished.
You should probably visit Ghana one of these days.
$5k per month for ordinary Ghana

how much con be 1 bedroom for london, or houston... these your lies no get part 2.. keep it up. even in new york such house it's around $1.5 - 2k per month

Bring up the ad for that house from Jiji... lets see.. grin
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2023
headboyprince:
$5k per month for ordinary Ghana

how much con be 1 bedroom for london, or houston... these your lies no get part 2.. keep it up. even in new york such house it's around $1.5 - 2k per month

Bring up the ad for that house from Jiji... lets see.. grin
Didn't you read when I said some are furnished?
Look at this two bedroom apartment I got in Tamale in my last visit for 3400 cedis per month. I'll also attached another house they put on sale. I saw the house when the agent was showing me around.
Most Ghana landlords won't even collect cedis from you, they prefer USD.
Like I said you need to travel, check other places before you argue blindly.
I can also show you one bed apartment that cost 16000 to 25000 cedis.

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by headboyprince(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
josephsm823:

Didn't you read when I said some are furnished?
Look at this two bedroom apartment I got in Tamale in my last visit for 3400 cedis per month. I'll also attached another house they put on sale. I saw the house when the agent was showing me around.
Most Ghana landlords won't even collect cedis from you, they prefer USD.
Like I said you need to travel, check other places before you argue blindly.
I can also show you one bed apartment that cost 16000 to 25000 cedis.
3400 cedis isn't close to 1k dollars. It's around 250k naira

Which isn't cheap.. Since its furnished.

I'll show you 2 bedroom that costs almost 400k per month in lekki ... And isn't even furnished...

From our arguments you can see that Nigeria isn't cheaper at all in fact its bit more expensive... tongue

you can't even prove that Nigeria is cheaper than Ghana.. grin

Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
headboyprince:

I'll show you 2 bedroom that costs almost 400k per month in lekki ... And isn't even furnished...

From our arguments you can see that Nigeria isn't cheaper at all in fact its bit more expensive... tongue
I no fit continue arguing with you. What's 400k compared to $1k?
U dey compare lekki with Accra 😂
U Sabi argue Sha when you never comot for 9ja before.
Check my last pics, see the house they put on sale for $130,000. Abeg compare that house to the 4 bedroom duplex you can get for that price in places like Ajah, Lekki (orchid) and even the so called Abuja you dey talk about.
Ive seen 3 bedroom apartment in Abuja airport road for 45m. So abeg wetin u dey talk?
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by josephsm823(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
headboyprince:

U fit compare the area I got the apartment with Lekki? LoL this guy Sha.... If I wan get something like the one you send,na around 16000 cedis or more and landlords in GH prefer USD payment.
Abeg, no follow me argue again until you travel out and see for yourself.
Re: List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month by headboyprince(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
josephsm823:

U fit compare the area I got the apartment with Lekki? LoL this guy Sha.... If I wan get something like the one you send,na around 16000 cedis or more and landlords in GH prefer USD payment.
Abeg, no follow me argue again until you travel out and see for yourself.
abeg close your mouth. Abuja is even more expensive than lekki.. grin
there are more expensive houses than the one I posted in abuja.

You're just looking for cosolation. I don prove say naija cost pass..

Bring any price of house in ghana and ill show you a naija equivalent that is more expensive..

truth is that naija is more expensive..youre just selecting what you want grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver) / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.