Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink (52579 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Tit4Tat1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bluezy13:
Shut the fvck up and allow the video play on its own

Easy bro grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by ChristianMuslim: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Only Legends can understand.. Southeast things
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by whippersnapper(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sora fun obirin oluwa awa kpe lu'eh
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Mayor88(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
From what I saw in the video, its obvious the guy discovered something terrible about the lady few moments before the wedding.
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Firstcitizen: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Advertisershubs:

If He was just catching cruise, I don't think he should have rejected her drink.

He must have something against her that pained him but he couldn't cut off the wedding because he already had invited alot of people and wouldn't be able to deal with disappointing his family, friends and kinsmen.

The only sensible comment so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Nmezor(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
For real abi na skit?
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by naijaboy756: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you dey always know woman own what about man?
make I lie?
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by phemmyfour: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
virginprincess:
Someone will now marry this one and say she has married a husband,the lady should better get ready for what she will face in that so called marriage of hersundecided undecided
"Fear women" is his expression of love to his wife
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Dybala11(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
saphiere:
A rapist saying they should fear women. SMH
Modified.
I just watched the video.
What he meant is that you should RESPECT women. The word 'fear' there means 'respect'.

Just like in the Bible we're commanded to fear God which is 'Respect God'.

He has finally realized that women are the pillars hence he said we should respect women.
How do you know that he's a rapist??
Did he rape you??
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by dontrulee: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Fear women could be positive or negative depending on the circumstances surrounding the scenario.

For instance, the man may have felt that he can't fall in love with any woman perhaps from his past experiences but nevertheless a woman eventually conquered him and he wondered how it was possible, maybe that's why he updated his status with fear women grin grin
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by naijanaso: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
virginprincess:
Someone will now marry this one and say she has married a husband,the lady should better get ready for what she will face in that so called marriage of hersundecided undecided

That's if she's pure. There's water under the bridge. The guy has seen a last minute shocker and I think he doesn't want to cause a public show hence he continued in the day's function.
The marriage is already over.
Didn't you notice that he refused the drink?
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by jaxxy(m): 4:24am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
You see the mindset of the man towards the marriage abi later if it eventually breaks they'll all blame the woman.
Rubbish

marriage is not byforce or even compulsory so I don't know why people go into it when they don't feel good, secure or sure about it. undecided

unless they are trying to impress other people than themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by jaxxy(m): 4:26am On Aug 17, 2023
saphiere:
Modified.
What he meant is that you should RESPECT women. The word 'fear' there means 'respect'.

He has finally realized that women are the pillars hence he said we should respect women.

are u sure u watched the video properly? undecided

u realise he threw away her drink rather than drink it?

strangely even the girl barely took a sip of the drink which raises even more questions.
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Jjhunt(m): 5:51am On Aug 17, 2023
you go explain tayer no evidence......
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by mamaafrik(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2023
virginprincess:
you should have asked why he wrote that,buffoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by BlueAir: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Definitely a matter involving her ex on that day

1 Like

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Jman06(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2023
saphiere:
Modified.

The guy that broke your heart did a really good job!
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by kalufelix(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2023
buygala:
As he is fearing women, he should also fear his mother smiley

He should kuku divorce the wife and marry im fellow man wey e no dey fear

Imbeside undecided

Bros be calming down...he is only expressing the 'sad reality' ...the awareness he has got will make him have peace of mind and surprisingly this marriage might last longer than you may be thinking..
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Koomuch(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Fight don start before they stage grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by holicupp(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Typing:
That's what happens when you marry Amaka, Nkechi or Chioma grin grin cheesy
kuke
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by holicupp(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Typing:
That's what happens when you marry Amaka, Nkechi or Chioma grin grin cheesy

ekuke
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by PBeni(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
It's all cruise. I know the groom personally. cheesy
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by yahoodetector: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
saphiere:
Modified.

The rapist you called him still stands. Double mouthed thing
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Kenmatt(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2023
What the hell is going on with Nairaland?

Just within few weeks, this has been storming front Page repeatedly.

I am sick of this please.

Even if it's a paid ad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.