Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink (52566 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Omicronvaccine: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Groom Updates WhatsApp Status with "Fear Women" During Wedding, Rejects Drink From Bride (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg12n7FpwtY

3 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by virginprincess(f): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Someone will now marry this one and say she has married a husband,the lady should better get ready for what she will face in that so called marriage of hersundecided undecided

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by myyansh68(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Same trash talk everyday.
Fear Women this, fear Women that..
I believed they are the ritualists,promoters of war, kidnappers, rapists ,traffickers,robbers ///////// disturbing the peace of the World.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Bluezy13(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Shut the fvck up and allow the video play on its own

252 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
You see the mindset of the man towards the marriage abi later if it eventually breaks they'll all blame the woman.
Rubbish

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by YoungLionken(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
You lots take jokes too serious grin..

I have seen a bride posted "na mumu dey fall in love" and another "I came for the money" cheesy..

It's all cruise cool. These types are usually the best cool...

My brother, these youtube niggers have no idea how annoying their fake accents sound. They deserve some brain resetting slap sad!!

Bluezy13:
Shut the fvck up and allow the video play on its own

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Nairalander248: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wahala
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by samtoles: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Dozie32(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hahahaha grin things de happen ooo. grin who go de cook for am? Clout chasing.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by tuoyoojo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na wa o

This dey happen o

2 Likes

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
The guy don go jam wetin pass am

1 Like

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by obinna58(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
grin
The bride probably made some unusual moves she never made before, e begin fear my guy that he even had to advise other guys so they don’t fall for the calamity that befall him, it’s same s!t don’t get deceived

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by ecolime(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Only God knows the kain info the guy just got.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Boyjaco: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
By force traditional marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Emmanueltrinity(f): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Omo! Lmao
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Typing: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
That's what happens when you marry Amaka, Nkechi or Chioma grin grin cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by buygala(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
As he is fearing women, he should also fear his mother smiley

He should kuku divorce the wife and marry im fellow man wey e no dey fear

Imbeside undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dem force the idiot to marry the woman?
Foolishness at its peak.

U dey marry who u no fit drink wetin she give you and you dey lament.

U no well.

Orisirisi nonsense 🙄

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by maticar: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hahahaha

You never see anything grin
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Maynman: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
YoungLionken:
You lots take jokes too serious grin..

I have seen a bride posted "na mumu dey fall in love" and another "I came for the money" cheesy..

It's all cruise cool. This type are usually the best cool...

My brother, these niggers have no idea how annoying their fake accents sound. They deserve some brain resetting slap sad!!

For you to have those quotes in your mind it says alot.
For yoruba culture they say, na for inside play you go sabi the truth”.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Emeka71(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
virginprincess:
Someone will now marry this one and say she has married a husband,the lady should better get ready for what she will face in that so called marriage of hersundecided undecided
So right.

1 Like

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by TeeAL(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Pure Cruise
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Zupay: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Another one, seeking attention.....he should marry his fellow man, make person hear word!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by ahnie: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
virginprincess:
My thoughts exactly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Vloggers are annoying.
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by tiswell(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
dem don show am shege😆😁😄
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by pansophist(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Making a big deal out of inconsequentials. Nonsense bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by omoadeleye(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Uhmm
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by saphiere(f): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
A rapist saying they should fear women. SMH
Modified.
I just watched the video.
What he meant is that you should RESPECT women. The word 'fear' there means 'respect'.

Just like in the Bible we're commanded to fear God which is 'Respect God'.

He has finally realized that women are the pillars hence he said we should respect women.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by lailo: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
We
Re: Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink by lailo: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thats South South typing "fear South East" on their unholy wedding day grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.