Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,616 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Are Christians Cowards? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians Cowards? (713 Views)

Just 2% Of Israel's Population Are Christians (What Then Is The Largest Religion / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Christians Cowards? by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Are you a Jehovah’s Witness?
MaxInDHouse:

This is God's will for mankind which will be fulfilled in the midst of worshipers during the last days:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4

That's what Jesus' counsel should achieve as the prince of peace {Isaiah 9:6} and just as you have rightly said:

"Action speaks louder than words"

God's people (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) are fulfilling the quoted scripture today! smiley
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by SIRTee15: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2023
cococandy:

I’m not trying to make a point. I am making a point.
White Christian nationalists are just as terroristic as other terrorists. Maybe they are not setting up camera and slitting throats while chanting the name of God but they have no qualms about making sure other religions are suppressed. Even violently too if they have to.

America bombing Serbia is not a feature of this conversation because you are talking about America as a country not a religious body. White Christians nationalists are a subset of America. They do not represent all of America. (Although they would love to).

White Christian nationalists attack and persecute others for their religious beliefs. I think the reason why African Christians feel offended when these nationalists are talked about is because they imagine it’s their them and Christian mothers who are hustling for their own salvation and praying for their children that are being talked about. It’s way deeper than that. These people are not your brethren. They do not identify with you and an attack on them isn’t an attack on you.

Can u provide evidence where white Christian nationalist persecute other religions.
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by thinkmoney(m): 2:30am On Aug 17, 2023
SIRTee15:

Can u provide evidence where white Christian nationalist persecute other religions.
Abi... cogent question
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48am On Aug 17, 2023
cococandy:

Are you a Jehovah’s Witness?
YES!
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by cococandy(f): 6:57am On Aug 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

one of my best friends is a Jehovah’s Witness. Very nice lady. 8 years now. I really like her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Christians Cowards? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2023
cococandy:

one of my best friends is a Jehovah’s Witness. Very nice lady. 8 years now. I really like her
This is because you think straight as to why she disagree with what you believe so you're liberal regarding other people's right to their beliefs.
But i'm telling you that most people will tell you that she's a devil simply because of her beliefs not how she treats people in her neighbourhood! smiley
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2023
zangaozanga:
stupid son of a thousand father,ask your useless olosho pig of a mother how a you were conceive,you will understand where your stupidity originated from,mad useless pig

"A thousand father?" Hahahahaha. What a stupid retard unusable illiterate son of a cum bucket. You are not even worthy of my abuse. I hand you over to your maggot kind to deal with you. grin frustrated illiterate maggot. grin hshahaha.
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2023
cococandy:

Actions do in fact speak louder than words

Only in respect of judging the actioner and not other innocent bystanders.
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by AntiChristian: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah the Muslims confirm that they are indeed terrorists see what they did to Deborah

Cococandy, this guy sabi lie o!

Who are the Muslims he's saying?
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

"A thousand father?" Hahahahaha. What a stupid retard unusable illiterate son of a cum bucket. You are not even worthy of my abuse. I hand you over to your maggot kind to deal with you. grin frustrated illiterate maggot. grin hshahaha.
I see you just a psychiatric illiterate pig, sorry ooo,I don't fight dirty with pigs
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

See how the lying devil Muslim accuses me.when he and his Muslim devil family are the worlds' largest group of devils and liars as shown by this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7125436/deborah-yakubu-how-muslims-celebrating#112802137

Oya devil. Everyone now sees you are lying devil.
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

I say it again

SEE HOW MUSLIMS CELEBRATED DEBORAH'S MURDER

https://www.nairaland.com/7125436/deborah-yakubu-how-muslims-celebrating#112802137

So, you are the lying devil.
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by AntiChristian: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I say it again

So how are they Muslims?

By their names right?

Or do their texts supports killing people in such way?
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by AntiChristian: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I say it again

Chai! See reasoning! See IQ!
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

So how are they Muslims?

By their names right?

Or do their texts supports killing people in such way?

Like we don't know Muslims, D' Liar!
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2023
CHRISTIANS ARE NEVER COWARDS,BUT PEACE LOVERS BECAUSE OF THEIR BELIEF IN JESUS CHRIST THE PRINCE OF PEACE.
ANYBODY WHO PRESUME CHRISTIANS AS COWARDS ARE LOW LIFE GODLESS ANACHYST WHO DESERVE TO BE EXCTINT BY NOW angry
Those who talk about meaningless war don't deserve to live.
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is because you think straight as to why she disagree with what you believe so you're liberal regarding other people's right to their beliefs.
But i'm telling you that most people will tell you that she's a devil simply because of her beliefs not how she treats people in her neighbourhood! smiley

How many times have i caught you and janosky doing evil? Can't count. (Aemyjah has been clean cept when he was trying to defend you people's beliefs in, i can not remember but he stayed in his place and was not telling anyone to take it)

So as she has your jw beliefs and she goes about trying to transfer that devil to others, then she is a devil, even if she is nice.

Bandits too can be nice but that does not mean that they are not devils.
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by AntiChristian: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Like we don't know Muslims, D' Liar!

Same way we know Christians Like Indaboski, Mummy GO and many false preachers revealed by the last election with fake Prophecies!
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Same way we know Christians Like Indaboski, Mummy GO and many false preachers revealed by the last election with fake Prophecies!

Yes D' liar! They are your brothers and sisters.
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by AntiChristian: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes D' liar! They are your brothers and sisters.

Probably! So where did Islam sanction what they did?

Only the Bible supports it!
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Probably! So where did Islam sanction what they did?

Only the Bible supports it!

Still lying in your lies. Your muslim devill brother in the thread has already disgraced you and called you a Liar that it is your islam that said so.

"Munir Ibrahim
Whoever insulted the prophet Muhammad s.a.w (not God o nor Moses o but Mohammed who God nor Moses nor bible knew) deserves to die according to Islamic ruling (not God or bible or Moses o) even if you repent...."

Your lie don cook, done, and even your brother muslim don show say you too dey lie-lie Lying devil Muslim.

Ah! God please come and burn all these the-evils with your eternal fire and hot wrath!
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by AntiChristian: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Still lying in your lies. Your muslim devill brother in the thread has already disgraced you and called you a Liar that it is your islam that said so.

"Munir Ibrahim
Whoever insulted the prophet Muhammad s.a.w (not God o nor Moses o but Mohammed who God nor Moses nor bible knew) deserves to die according to Islamic ruling (not God or bible or Moses o) even if you repent...."

Your lie don cook done, chop am. Lying devil Muslim.

Na Bible be that or Torah?
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na Bible be that or Torah?

The Liar, your Muslim brother don talk say na from una Islam. Case closed!
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Truthday: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Christians themselves knows they're idol worshippers. Not even when they're found everywhere supporting idolatry in Yoruba land. Even if you try so hard to disprove your book. Will you disprove reality before our eyes ?? shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked

Christianity(Jesus worshippers) aren't different from Songo(6th Allafin of Oyo) worshippers.

Christianity is nothing but idol worshipping
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Truthday: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lord Resistance army in Uganda is a Christian terrorist organization
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by AntiChristian: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Liar, your Muslim brother don talk say na from una Islam. Case closed!

These are the verses they followed before you close the case! Na Yahweh verses!

Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

These are the verses they followed before you close the case! ]

Case don close your Muslim brother don.talk say na islam talk am. So, you no fit change am. Case don close.
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by cococandy(f): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

true

one can’t help but love her though, she’s very easily lovable
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
cococandy:

true
one can’t help but love her though, she’s very easily lovable
That's JWs for you!
Re: Are Christians Cowards? by cococandy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's JWs for you!

No I think it’s just her personality

My cousin is a JW and he’s the opposite of her. jaguda person grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Christians Cowards? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
cococandy:

No I think it’s just her personality
My cousin is a JW and he’s the opposite of her. jaguda person grin

You've said it all: your cousin!

Note that the lady in question is not related to you so it only a little you'll know about her which makes her the angel you're describing but your cousin is related to you so you will always focus on his errors but all JWs are taught the same thing the application is what makes each of us differ from another.smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Christians Cowards? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exhumation / How Should One Pray And Worship? / I Like Your Heart To Be Opened Because:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.