Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Customs Licensed Clearing Agent @tincan Port Apapa Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Customs Licensed Clearing Agent @tincan Port Apapa Lagos (404 Views)

My First Experience Picking Up A Car From Tincan Port, Lagos To Port Harcourt / Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS / 12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs Licensed Clearing Agent @tincan Port Apapa Lagos by Rescuemania(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Looking for a reliable and trusted clearing agent to clear your consignments both roro and containerized at ease, for optimal clearing of your cars, genuine valuation, efficient and fast delivery service. I clear and deliver your cars at ease.
Whatsapp number-08106001579
Instagram-Harjhi
Office address-Blue glass building, coconut bus stop, Tincan, Apapa, Lagos.

Re: Customs Licensed Clearing Agent @tincan Port Apapa Lagos by Rescuemania(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Rescuemania:
Looking for a reliable and trusted clearing agent to clear your consignments both roro and containerized at ease, for optimal clearing of your cars, genuine valuation, efficient and fast delivery service. I clear and deliver your cars at ease.
Whatsapp number-08106001579
Instagram-Harjhi
Office address-Blue glass building, coconut bus stop, Tincan, Apapa, Lagos.
Mr. Samuel, an active nairalander contacted me as regards this my last post that he has a consignment 2009 Toyota highlander to clear out at Grimaldi shipping company, we got the deal sealed and his vehicle has been cleared out and delivered just for 2 days, thanks for trusting me with your money Mr.Samuel, you don't know me from anywhere according to you, your mind just got attracted to me to clear the vehicle out for you...Thanks and God bless you real good for the opportunity given to me to showcase my capability.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About AMG In Mercedes-benz Cars? / Help. Which Type Of Oil Should I Use To Service My Mercedes Benz GLA250 / Vehicle Importation Rose By 708% - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.