Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? (28182 Views)

This is dangerous single mom/dad. / Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. / What Do You Do When You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Sleeping With Your Mom/dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Authoreety:

Press up things o

grin
Same thing came to my head when I read her comment

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by phemmyfour: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
The mother should always lay the baby belly down, face side (best position to lay a baby, I believe) if it bothers her.
No cause for alarm. Just take charge.
No matter how you turn them, they always turned back to their favourite position. With time , it will change.

Growing up, I used to sleep on my belly, but nowadays I prefer sideways

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by TeacherAnas: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
She don't have any bills to settle then why wouldn't she sleep as she pleases...

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by dinkyicon: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
The mother should always lay the baby belly down, face side (best position to lay a baby, I believe) if it bothers her.
story. You don't need to lay them. Belly Down but you endeavour to turn their head sideways to avoid choking on their vomit
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by BoldBrainz(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Babies can be funny 🤣

The parents should come and tell us which of the churches helped them pray for "fruit of the womb"😂.
If it was Celestial church, make them just forget am. Na prayer warrior them born so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by dinkyicon: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
phemmyfour:
No matter how you turn them, they always turned back to their favourite position. With time , it will change.

Growing up, I used to sleep on my belly, but nowadays I prefer sideways
for babies? You dey play. Babies less than 4 or 3 months doesn't turn by themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by wittywriter: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pediatrician needed.

Wittyness
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Southwestidiot: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
tommy589:
My girl raises her leg grin
my boy raises his right hand and sometimes with the leg as well

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by phemmyfour: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
dinkyicon:
for babies? You dey play. Babies less than 4 or 3 months doesn't turn by themselves
neither do they raised their hands. The baby in the pic is above that
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by slimjohn2k5: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
She is sleeping in a deep bed and her hand can't lie straight. Get her somewhere flat to sleep on

You may say is same even on flat bed but that means the baby has been sleeping in that uncomfortable position for long.

Note: not everything is spiritual

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by biggy00000(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
This is a wrong sleeping position for babies 0-6months to avoid SID.
Back down, face up and remove loose clothings around the baby

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by HussenAdul: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
tommy589:
My girl raises her leg grin
Hmm! Leg?
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by chukkystar(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
My girl will roll away from were she is and go to and part put her stomach down and face her ass up 😂😂
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by HateBigots: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2023

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by MrHighSea: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
What of baby that stands up, crawl half of the bed and continues sleeping
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by onlyboyson(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Prophetess=: I prophesy
Congregation=: I received

Prophetess=: offering time
Congregation=: blessing time
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Integrafamoo: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Josbreed: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Shouldn't the baby praise the Lord in oeace again?
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Sweetvie: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
izonborn098:
Ogbanje pikin
undecided undecided
That's called moro reflex abeg
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Sweetvie: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mindlog:
In child development, it is known as [/b]moro reflex[b] and it is no cause for alarm unless it persists after the baby's 6th month, then it is advisable to see a pediatrician.
Exactly
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by ImoleNaija: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
TeacherAnas:
She don't have any bills to settle then why wouldn't she sleep as she pleases...

cheesy grin grin
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Switinthemiddle(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mehn if i start to yarn about my 9 months old baby and the wonders she performs at night heh,space no go do us.
is it how she justs assumes the doggie' position while sleeping or how she doesnt ever sleep only when its clocking midnight or thereabout. This is a girl that startd walking by 8 months, just imagine walking into a house and u see this tiny thing walking and destroying everywhere. Lol.
many times ive being pushed to give her out on loan to another club but what to do. A parents love cnt be questioned.
#fatherhoodtales

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by wizelink(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
lol. it is weird. Maybe she was accused of one thing in her first incarnation in her former family and in her reincarnation in a new family, she wants everyone to know that she is not guilty or her hands are clean of every accusation in her former life.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by NAC1666: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by MetaPhysical: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is normal. Between 2 and 10months, sometimes even later than that, babies stretch (not raise) arms while asleep. This is their neurons doing that, and it should not be cause for concern. The neurons is training muscles and motors in the physiological body to limitations with limb movements.

Very soon this girl will begin sitting and starts to rock herself. That's another training to strengthen spine and hips.

So whatever kinetic motions a baby will do before it arrives at that stage and milestone the body unfolds its innate energy to accommodate limitations for that movements, and that's all baby is doing here.

She will crawl. If you notice her hand is stretched to that limit and angle. Her own natural clock is training her.
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by reservd(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:

She's a prophetess and would do great works and miracles for the Lord.

This I have seen.
This you have seen right cheesy
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by jeromestarks: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
That baby is having sex in the spirit realm.
Throw her away. I repeat, throw her away.
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by LarryCork: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
This you have seen right cheesy

helo please are u intaressted in doin housegirl job so u can earn a cool 25k(25,000 naira) a months..this is a great shance for u to make moiney...u want?then gimme Yor nomba please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.