Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? (28183 Views)

This is dangerous single mom/dad. / Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. / What Do You Do When You Find Out That Your Spouse Is Sleeping With Your Mom/dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by mabea: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
It is because her hands are clean. Lol
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
LarryCork:

helo please are u intaressted in doin housegirl job so u can earn a cool 25k(25,000 naira) a months..this is a great shance for u to make moiney...u want?then gimme Yor nomba please? smiley
I assume this job is in your house? grin grin
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Chosimba: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
The mother should always lay the baby belly down, face side (best position to lay a baby, I believe) if it bothers her.
No cause for alarm. Just take charge.

Rubbish talk.

Ever heard of SIDS- Sudden infant death syndrome?!

Happens when a child is placed belly down and can't raise their head while suffocating.
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Enugupikin: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
The mother should always lay the baby belly down, face side (best position to lay a baby, I believe) if it bothers her.
A baby should always lie with the back on the bed and face up. No go suffocate someone's baby oo
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by IcemanFenedis(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Shes a Pastor in the making ...
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Mindlog: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
jeromestarks:
That baby is having sex in the spirit realm.
Through her away. I repeat, through her away.

You are very sick in the head, no minor is safe around you because your pedophilia is so very evident.
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by jeromestarks: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mindlog:

You are very sick in the head, no minor is safe around you because your pedophilia is so very evident.
You know nothing.
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Mindlog: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
jeromestarks:

You know nothing.

Just make sure you stick to Nigeria.
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by gbishman: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
My baby sleeps better when her feels are on my face. Hahaha
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by rezzy: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

That cant be the best, facing up is the best to avoid sid
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by MetaPhysical: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
reservd:

She's just continuing what she does in the womb

In the womb they do opposite. They curl up, but the umbilical is their trainer in the womb. It soothes them and also teaches them to move limbs. This is when the mother feels kicks. This exercise is essential for their pre and post birth. They use all four limbs to interact with cord. If a child fails to respond to the cord it could result in that limb loosing functionality permanently. Pregnancy and birth is a very delicate and risky stage of life.

Also, all mothers trip and fall during pregnancy. Some may be lucky and not hit the ground, but they all trip. That is also a cause and effect intended for the baby in the womb.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Smithwilliams826: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
I just asked my mum now. And she said "na witch" lol
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by EngrMcDon(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
NINE IS RAISING HER BUTTOCKS UP
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Impregnablefolk: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Umklammerungsreflex

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by MARKETfund: 12:36am On Aug 18, 2023
festacman:
That baby might end up a deliverance minister laying hands or a goalkeeper frustrating attackers. Just guessing... grin
Just seeing your comic side for the first time.

I do like your manner of expressions on burning issues in this forum.
Objective! smiley
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by festacman(m): 1:51am On Aug 18, 2023
MARKETfund:

Just seeing your comic side for the first time.

I do like your manner of expressions on burning issues in this forum.
Objective! smiley

grin
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by sammychuks(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2023
This is what we call sleeping punishment
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by MARKETfund: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
festacman:

grin

Curiously, though, I wish to know, do you live in Festac? cheesy
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by festacman(m): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2023
MARKETfund:

Curiously, though, I wish to know, do you live in Festac? cheesy

It is just and fair that Festacman should live in Festac.
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by MARKETfund: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2023
festacman:

It is just and fair that Festacman should live in Festac.
That's the only part of Lagos I tend to know a bit well cos a couple of family leaves there.

Interestingly, I'll be in town this weekend for annual family get together.

I don't mind a meet and greet if it'll be convenient smiley

Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by festacman(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2023
MARKETfund:

That's the only part of Lagos I tend to know a bit well cos a couple of family leaves there.

Interestingly, I'll be in town this weekend for annual family get together.

I don't mind a meet and greet if it'll be convenient smiley

That will mean blowing my cover. I prefer the current anonymity that NL offers.

Have a great family get together, though.
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by MARKETfund: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2023
festacman:

That will mean blowing my cover. I prefer the current anonymity that NL offers.

Have a great family get together, though.
It's OK sir. I totally understand.

Farewell boss🙌
Re: Sleeping Positions: Mom & Dad's,what's Your Experience? by Janosky: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
Janosky:
https://www.gistreel.com/her-hands-are-always-up-mum-raises-alarm-over-babys-rare-sleeping-position-video/?fbclid=IwAR2W0Nq-u43vxea9RbNA0mx6ThVo0QnJb0Cofmz2rm9q7ZSP3SChg8FhfrE

As far as this matter is concerned, I'm more & more convinced that this is another strong evidence that confirm the uniqueness of every child or toddler.

Any noticeable peculiar attitude or behavioural patterns, most times maybe ephemeral.
Parents should learn to let them be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ) / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.