Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,113 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (26262 Views)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Charly68: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
If you are lucky to find a good woman who married you for love ,your head will be correct to go out and make money even if it involves moulding blocks or carrying sand to feed your family. But if you marry to an I don't care woman... You won't find peace till you see your forefathers at the other side.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Chinny024(f): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
To all the men out there that are married and blessed with kids..... How are you coping?

How are you surviving with no job?

How are you surviving with low source of income?

How is your home? How do u keep going despite the hardness?

My experience today seeing a family man is not good cry....

I feel so bad that I am so helpless to help forever......

Your sadness will be over... Every difficult thing in your life will be solved... You and ur family will smile......

God bless all struggling married men with responsibilities.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Why only men... women no dey struggle too?..Some women are struggling daily to meet ends..
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Saintdan0421:

Lmao, how comes over 70% of your posts are violence related? If no be mumu, na didirin, or other vulgar terms.

Are you a Jihadist?

Work on yaself bro, take things less personal.
Mufu... okay/alright sir... All right now... all right o...
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chinny024:

Why only men... women no dey struggle too?..Some women are struggling daily to meet ends..
Would you struggling/struggles for me or because of me..., or with me...? Are you struggling with me, for me or because of me...?... Check google or maybe I should use/hold goggles...etc; to check on google... Hissed... giggles and wiggles...
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by staga: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Treadway:
we know.

Here's the problem, yes there was manipulation, but make no mistake, APC still garnered millions of votes, a testament to the FACT that million of Nigerians learnt absolutely nothing from the last 8 years of misrule. I have friends, youths o, educated and all that were assertively supporting Tinubu/APC. I am sure you will certainly have such friends too. A good number of the people are damaged goods. I will keep saying it, i never expected that APC will still get even 100k votes, assuming Nigerians learnt anything at all over the last 8 years about the cancer that the APC is and represents.

Just face your affairs my guy, and strive for self-preservation. Don't bother about Nigeria or Nigerians for your sanity.

You see the bolded? I made that decision in 2014. Best decision ever. I told my wife and people that tough times were coming and that Nigeria was a hopeless case. Those who branded me a prophet of doom among them have now seen the light nearly 10 years too late.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by zoeymikey(f): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

Buy.one. Easy buy loan to the rescue
I'm a student and not working,,,,,,,[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:28am On Aug 17, 2023
Saintdan0421:

LoL, you know geh faith?
A colleague of mine who earns below 50k is planning his wedding October this year.
Except you want an elaborate or exquisite wedding.
I don't subscribe to that. That your colleague is selfish. Except he won't have any child until his finances improve.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:33am On Aug 17, 2023
Fiscus105:

That man pension is 10million o, they gave him 5m and the rest 5m spread for some years.

Ur gratuity is determined my the number of years of service and amount u contributed for those years.
also your state of service determine. Some states pay better than others so obviously those states earning well will get better retirement benefits than others

Sorry what level is the person who earned 10million as retirement benefits?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 5:09am On Aug 17, 2023
staga:

You see the bolded? I made that decision in 2014. Best decision ever. I told my wife and people that tough times were coming and that Nigeria was a hopeless case. Those who branded me a prophet of doom among them have now seen the light nearly 10 years too late.
interesting

Please do you forsee any positive changes in the country in later years?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Evolutionlove:

There is nothing wrong with you.

This is a Prove that you are a SANE Human Being.

Any SANE Person from a Poor/Average Background who have set standard and want to be an achiever in life will probably tow the Path you are towing.

Believe me if the country was okay and you are well endowed. I'm very sure you will be dating at least Three Ladies right now.

When Life gets too Hard. You will hardly think of any form of Pleasure.
Thanks very much

at times I'd think of how and when I'd get married and starts considering the fact that I'm 31 but when I don dey remember say "oh boy you need to make more more money ""gbam my brain gets a reset

right now wetin I dey think na to secure a well paying job after my service year by December

I'm trusting only in God

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Toktee(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Skyview01:

I am sincerely happy that you are a father of two. Congratulations and I honestly wish the best for your home and family.

That being said, I have been married for 17 years and dated the same lady for more than 20 years. A Godly home cannot replace the importance of a man providing for his family. Career choices and finance will determine to a larger extent whether you will have a happy family or not.

According to the Bible, a man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.
Point of correction.... I never said ah no de provide for my family, just Check the title of the thread.
No matter how much you hve without Godly home things will always go south.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by staga: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2023
UnfairLife7:
interesting

Please do you forsee any positive changes in the country in later years?

Look at the world. Country by country. Everything is heading south.

The battle of any society is between the haves and have-nots. There is nothing like party lines, no ethnicity, religion or whatever. The so-called "tokens" or "prayers" sent to the senators was not among party lines. It was not sent along ethnic or religious lines. It was sent only to the group of people who are part of the "haves".

Did any other Nigerian get any token to their bank accounts or prayers to their emails? You are either with the haves, or you are with the have-nots.

Sadly, majority of Nigerians do not see this and they continue to be blinded. You think all the decisions by government were done by Tinubu? He is simply an actor on the grand global stage. The players may change, but the game stays the same. You think things would be better if Peter Obi or Waziri Atiku were presidents?

Why do you think Bill Gates was in Aso Rock, and days later we hear that Dr Pate who had passed through a very rigorous interview process to become the head of GAVI, suddenly turned down the position only to emerge as a minister? Who funds and controls GAVI? Think!

Most of our people are empty. They cannot tie two and two together to make four. Nigeria is a land of predators...the classical food chain where those on top feed on those below. When you get to the bottom, those at that level now start to prey on themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by gforce5: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2023
As far as I am concerned, if you don't have at least two different streams of income, you shouldn't bother getting married. Let no deceive you with this bogus crap that "he who finds a wife finds a good thing". It is a scam. Even a prayerful woman doesn't have patience for men who can't contribute financially to the upkeep of the home. I will never understand how men with low income rush into marriage. Even those of us from privileged homes are scared of marriage let alone people from a poor background. Raising children in today's Nigeria is not cheap.

Btw, the OP is a big supporter of the ruling party. He has no right to complain. This is what you get for campaigning for politicians who don't give a damn about you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by millionboi2: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2023
Foodhub2023:
At one point der was sth call Shane but right now no more because the kids must eat, rent just expired, school will Soon resume. It's all happening so fast that my heart wil stop breathing at some time but I no God will show forth. Any idea on what I can do for daily income is wellcome please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

quote author=DenreleDave post=114303062]To all the men out there that are married and blessed with kids..... How are you coping?

How are you surviving with no job?

How are you surviving with low source of income?

How is your home? How do u keep going despite the hardness?

My experience today seeing a family man is not good cry....

I feel so bad that I am so helpless to help forever......

Your sadness will be over... Every difficult thing in your life will be solved... You and ur family will smile......

God bless all struggling married men with responsibilities.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
do you have a binance account?

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rinoxy: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
Think am well because it ain't funny bread I bought yesterday 200, today it 250
Is there still loaves of bread for 250?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by MyExpression(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chummynoni:
A supportive woman is all you need to avoid depression in this trying times. I am married with a kid. Biz is being shitty, but my woman keeps assuring me that the storm would be over soon .

You didn't say she was giving you money or handling some responsibilities...which she's probably doing.

You said she keeps assuring you...

What most ladies do not know is that, this assurance, support, positive vibe, believe, commitment, respect, emotional intelligence et al; are what a man treasures in a woman.

Things will get better...keep pressing forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rubyjade: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yes
Rinoxy:

Is there still loaves of bread for 250?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Saintdan0421(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I don't subscribe to that. That your colleague is selfish. Except he won't have any child until his finances improve.

I'll definitely not do that too.
Buh you situation is far better than his...
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by caandi: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mummyfour:
I know a man that could not cope and ran away abandoning his wife and children.
the man is evil and his kids will never forgive him
What biz does he have getting married and bringing innocent children to the world when he knows he won’t be capable of doing the needful
His own is finished!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Mummyfour(f): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
caandi:
the man is evil and his kids will never forgive him
What biz does he have getting married and bringing innocent children to the world when he knows he won’t be capable of doing the needful
His own is finished!
strong words there...

Funny enough, such men feel that one day their children will look for them, forgive him and it will all end in praise.

This particular man I am talking about, his wife and children even try to reach out to him no matter what, but he rebuffs them.

I wish he can read what you just posted.
Whatever a man sows, that he will reap

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by aysnoopy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chummynoni:
A supportive woman is all you need to avoid depression in this trying times. I am married with a kid. Biz is being shitty, but my woman keeps assuring me that the storm would be over soon .

I'm facing the same issue. My work isn't as it was before. My income is now extremely low that I think of suicide at time but my woman keep praying and supportive too. But it's has not been easy for me as a civil engineering graduate, married with a kid, and having this kind of problem.
This year has been the worse year of my life angry
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
staga:

Look at the world. Country by country. Everything is heading south.

The battle of any society is between the haves and have-nots. There is nothing like party lines, no ethnicity, religion or whatever. The so-called "tokens" or "prayers" sent to the senators was not among party lines. It was not sent along ethnic or religious lines. It was sent only to the group of people who are part of the "haves".

Did any other Nigerian get any token to their bank accounts or prayers to their emails? You are either with the haves, or you are with the have-nots.

Sadly, majority of Nigerians do not see this and they continue to be blinded. You think all the decisions by government were done by Tinubu? He is simply an actor on the grand global stage. The players may change, but the game stays the same. You think things would be better if Peter Obi or Waziri Atiku were presidents?

Why do you think Bill Gates was in Aso Rock, and days later we hear that Dr Pate who had passed through a very rigorous interview process to become the head of GAVI, suddenly turned down the position only to emerge as a minister? Who funds and controls GAVI? Think!

Most of our people are empty. They cannot tie two and two together to make four. Nigeria is a land of predators...the classical food chain where those on top feed on those below. When you get to the bottom, those at that level now start to prey on themselves.
you must be very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Chummynoni(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
aysnoopy:

I'm facing the same issue. My work isn't as it was before. My income is now extremely low that I think of suicide at time but my woman keep praying and supportive too. But it's has not been easy for me as a civil engineering graduate, married with a kid, and having this kind of problem.
This year has been the worse year of my life angry
you have to erase that suicidal thought brother. At a point , I thought of selling my nearly completed house so as to raise money to revive my business, but my wife rejected the idea. I am glad I didn’t take that step because na sapa selling person go sell am . Keep your head high . It is just a phase that shall pass 🙏🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by caandi: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mummyfour:
strong words there...

Funny enough, such men feel that one day their children will look for them, forgive him and it will all end in praise.

This particular man I am talking about, his wife and children even try to reach out to him no matter what, but he rebuffs them.

I wish he can read what you just posted.
Whatever a man sows, that he will reap
Surely!

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by YoshihideSuga: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
OP na Senior Werey! He voted for Buhari & Tinubu. Check his previous posts/comments to confirm. And he's also an Insane Tribalist.

Thanks for letting me know.

Suffer never nack am well well yet. Useless people!

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Chinny024(f): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Would you struggling/struggles for me or because of me..., or with me...? Are you struggling with me, for me or because of me...?... Check google or maybe I should use/hold goggles...etc; to check on google... Hissed... giggles and wiggles...

Wahala...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Allisgud: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lmao dey deceive yourself.

Understanding woman indeed.do you know the amount of married women Doing runs?

Go and work in a hotel for one month and see how all kinds of men (both single and married) dey carry married women.you go hate the Nigerian idea of marriage
u can also be rich and ur wife will cheat on u for a flimsy reason,don't be surprised Messi wife fit dey cheat undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Wodu89: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2023
gforce5:
As far as I am concerned, if you don't have at least two different streams of income, you shouldn't bother getting married. Let no deceive you with this bogus crap that "he who finds a wife finds a good thing". It is a scam. Even a prayerful woman doesn't have patience for men who can't contribute financially to the upkeep of the home. I will never understand how men with low income rush into marriage. Even those of us from privileged homes are scared of marriage let alone people from a poor background. Raising children in today's Nigeria is not cheap.

Btw, the OP is a big supporter of the ruling party. He has no right to complain. This is what you get for campaigning for politicians who don't give a damn about you.

Is it this serious ?

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
Chinny024:

Wahala...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So, what...? Or what now...?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rechargeam247(f): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Na this superstition dey Kill Nigerians

Children dey bring wetin them need Na him almajari children full north and cultists full south.make Una dey deceive yourselves
Heard of sarcasm🤷🏽‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by zoeymikey(f): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

I'm a student and i dnt have money. Thank you.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by zoeymikey(f): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Wodu89:

I'm a student and i dnt have money. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sex In Marriage: Tips For Mutual Satisfaction | Surehome Seminar February / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / Cobbler And His Wife Welcome Triplets In Uyo, Cry For Help (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.