Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins (31020 Views)

There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by omooba969(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

🙄

Kíni? 😏
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by phemmyfour: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Purvan:
It has been a long time since men's virginity has been stigmatized Men have been made fun of or criticzed for being a virgin, to the extent these men go around bleeping hookers and call girls.

The average woman would reject a virgin man at the slight sight.

A man would be happy with a female virgin but a woman would never be happy with a man that's a virgin and that's a fact
This is why most men prolong their virginity due to severe rejection from women.
They hate underperformer. You can be a non virgin and perform below standard sexually
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by mariahAngel(f): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
omooba969:

Kíni? 😏

Se mo mọ fun e ni? 🤷🏽
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by omooba969(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Se mo mọ fun e ni? 🤷🏽

Kíni mo tún se báyì? You always have something against my humble person. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by mariahAngel(f): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
omooba969:

Kíni mo tún se báyì? You always something against my humble person. smiley

Yinmu! undecided
Afi humble.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by sylve11: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
In the sexual world, male virgins are liability while experienced men are asset.

In the same sexual world, female virgins are asset while women with multiple body counts are liability to human existence.

Hahaha grin cool
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by sacajawea: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
As a very beautiful hot lady that I am, I love my man spoilt and experienced in the oza room grin
NO. You are not Beautiful nor Hot?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Ferrous(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Because, they think, male virgins would be so boring during love-making. But, that's absolutely not true. The first day I had a romantic moment with my then girlfriend, she was asking me who thought me how to make love. It was slow and deep. The rest is history shaa...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Menclothing: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yes ooo they want you exposed
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Weathered: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Who told you women hate male virgin,it is only a sexually loosed woman that will prefer a used condom to a brand new one,as for me if a man is not a virgin i will never give him my whole heart and love because i can't trust him 100%.
delusional bimbo.

A victorious gbola when done conquer different pussy naim a dilapidated toto like you dey call used condom.

Cow!
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
No. Not when you're a virgin yourself, so no, I sure don't
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by eepeepook: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
JAMB question no. 123,008.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by sparko1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Purvan:
It has been a long time since men's virginity has been stigmatized Men have been made fun of or criticzed for being a virgin, to the extent these men go around bleeping hookers and call girls.

The average woman would reject a virgin man at the slight sight.

A man would be happy with a female virgin but a woman would never be happy with a man that's a virgin and that's a fact
This is why most men prolong their virginity due to severe rejection from women.

YES 100%

Women want a man that have slept around and still sleeping around but will stop sleeping around because of them.

Like he was this, but he had to stop because of ME! It's power to them, the ability to control him and bend his will.

Most virgin gun, wrong word, most guys that haven't experienced sex don't know what it feels like and can hardly be controlled, there essentially nothing to use as a weapon, if you say you will leave him, it means nothing to him.

My advice don't ever tell a woman, no matter how much you like her.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by sparko1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Who told you women hate male virgin,it is only a sexually loosed woman that will prefer a used condom to a brand new one,as for me if a man is not a virgin i will never give him my whole heart and love because I can't trust him 100%.

You lie, you want to think so, but when you eventually meet him, you will hate him. What you like is the idea of such a man.

A man like that comes with other things too, as he may never initiate any romantic experience, he will ask some weird questions your other boyfriends already know, no matter how much he tries, he can't be good in bed because he lacks experience, now you see why it's just a nice idea.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by sparko1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kemadealadire:
Lie from the pit of hell, women want chaste, sexually pure and faithful men in addition to other qualities.

It's a lie jor, women don't, they will always want a man with experience, it's their nature.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by franchasofficia: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
sacajawea:

NO. You are not Beautiful nor Hot?
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Nakuza(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Being a virgin is not a factor of gender but a devotion of honoring God with your body.
For those into sexual promiscuity desist from it as it is against God's will. Repent now, for Jesus loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Karlifate:
The most important indicator of a high quality woman is sexual availability towards you.

Sex is an incredibly important aspect of a relationship for both partners involved.
No, that is not being petty; it’s being hyper realistic & practical.

A woman becomes emotionally invested to the man that she has sex with and is physically intimate with — unless she is a prostitute & has learned to detach herself.

Likewise, a man values a woman & he's inspired to invest into the relationship when he is fucking her (with orgasams included).

This is why sex occurring is essential for the health of the relationship for both partners.

Rightly said
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Pharaohny: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Not older than 30 belike unna dey ment ....
Let me show you male virgin above 35 ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by tiswell(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Westerhoffe:
angry
I am a living witness to the fact that most women hate male virgins. They're always lovely, romantic and everything until they make the move and you hold her hands and say, "I'm sorry,
I can't… not because I don't want to, but because I've never done this before as I have promised not to until i'm legally married."

The look on their faces is always like that of an angry cow. So, just save your life first by leaving fast, enter another room, lock the door and wait for her to come and knock with that tiny voice saying, "Baby It's fine… I respect your decision… open the door. Because if she mad there while she's staring at you, It Is Either You Do Or You Die.

And the second issue is, once they find out, all your next chats from then onward will always be s*xchats.

Women! They are the Number One World Pretenders.
can you write in English next time?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Westerhoffe(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
tiswell:
can you write in English next time?

Too bad you find it difficult to understand my English.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Westerhoffe(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pharaohny:
Not older than 30 belike unna dey ment ....
Let me show you male virgin above 35 ...

Bro, they exist.
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Tenrack: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Who told you women hate male virgin,it is only a sexually loosed woman that will prefer a used condom to a brand new one,as for me if a man is not a virgin i will never give him my whole heart and love because i can't trust him 100%.
Is your current bf one?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by ukpahu(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
virginprincess:
are you a virgin
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by okoroemeka(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Purvan:

You never see woman leave her rich hubby day beg her gateman to bleep am
they think money can tame a wild pvssy,they are wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Acidosis(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
In the sexual world, male virgins are liability while experienced men are asset.

In the same sexual world, female virgins are asset while women with multiple body counts are liability to human existence.

Abi everyone should align with whatever works best for them grin
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Mrtaye: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
virginprincess:
Lolz what if he lies to you that he is a virgin abi gbola get virginity detector ni
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Gerard28: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
Ciara's husband was a hotcake virgin, before he married her.
He married Ciara as a virgin.

How do you know?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by achimendy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
virginprincess:

How would you know he's a virgin, by telling you?
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by TheOnlyUyai(f): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ferrous:
Because, they think, male virgins would be so boring during love-making. But, that's absolutely not true. The first day I had a romantic moment with my then girlfriend, she was asking me who thought me how to make love. It was slow and deep. The rest is history shaa...

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 20 GOODLOOKING Guys Of Romanceland 2015 / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.