Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) (69830 Views)

Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by aktolly54(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:
Is it that his face has never been seen B4?
This government suppose free the man joor. Why is buhari not being dragged in this mud too?

I dedicate soldier come soldier go by Simi and falz to all those that have left government position. Great jam!
Let me sckoll you small on how 8t works.

No judges will drag ex president, no matter what but you that was used in the process will bear the cross. Remember Jonathan era when dasuki was in the mess, nobody ever say make Jonathan come court.

Emefiele know buhari order him to do some crazy things as CBN gov but he should have just resigned from his job that moment because cabal won't be there to save him when kasala burst and he love money he see while doing crazy things for cabal so he won't resigned. him alone will suffer the consequences because the case will stay long in court. By the they free him, he won't have strong health to enjoy the stolen wealth due to his age and stres his passing through.

Current CBN gov dey contest for president, he drop 100m just like that for form . I don't know who was pushing him that time but he got bad adviser.

The first time in Nigeria history current CBN gov contest to be president. Where did he see money

He just dey mumu follow cabal advise without using his own head

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Imstrong2(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
jmoore:
He is praying na. Bishop can't bow down and make a silent prayer in peace again?
don't mind money driven bloggers he was praying if you look closely he eventually fluented his face,they should release him joor he only took instructions from bubu and was betrayed while bubu is now happily watching while events unfold trust bubu at your own risk
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
porthouse7:
justice system of the past, tinubu mean the guy
lol even if they supreme Court is against him u can't deny him bail forever

He must be grantef bail before u start any case
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by lhurd: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Same you will praise Buhari but condemn Emefelie

You’re condemning smoke and neglecting the fire itself

Buhari who’s the main architect dey chill for London while Tinubu is dragging a mere apprentice because Emefiele didn’t let Tinubu use old currency for vote buying

If I talk now they’ll call me wailer

Make i mind my business
Seriously, buhari ought to be tried as well if this charade continues
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Peter Obi never had any university classmate.
His University certificate was issued on a Sunday. grin

Why didn't he tender his University Degree certificate to INEC?
I am a super lion UNN is not the school u can fake her certificate
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Akalia(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wawelexy:
They should zoom that his bald eagle head so we can sample it with slap... grin Foolish Man
Lol. You no get joy.t The rman really deserves that slap on his funny bald head.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by goshee: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:
Godwin Emefiele trusted mortals in power and forgot that power is, in fact, ephemeral. He trusted human beings and forgot that humans are fickle and non-dependable.

He trusted Buhari as president. He visited him at short notice at the Villa and in Daura. They did 'high five' and posed for pictures smiling like playground mates. Emefiele didn't mind stepping on people's back to make Buhari happy. Targeting the hawks that Buhari despised, he changed the colours of Naira notes but the new notes are nowhere to be seen. When the Finance Minister kicked, Buhari defended him. He made banks broke the agelong culture of customers getting back their money on demand. Innocent people suffered and businesses floundered. Unfortunately, the same Buhari whom he loved to impress didn't seem to stand up for him when 'the shylock' came calling for a pound of his flesh.

Emefiele kowtowed before Northern oligarchs as though his life depended on that. Yes, they made sure his job was secured and it was but he served them like a slave. He flouted regulations and conventions to be in their good book. Unfortunately, the same oligarchs took cover in protection of their interests when the hawk came for the chick.

Worthy of note is that Emefiele refused to wise up when Buhari didn't stop DSS from attempting to arrest him when he was the president. That was a red flag that foretold his current situation but he refused to take notice. Perhaps he was too power-intoxicated or may be he was simply trapped in the corridors of power.

Used and dumped like a piece of trash at a lonely crossroad and with the people treating him like a smelly leper, Emefiele is surrounded by 'hyenas' warming up to devour him like a piece of soft flesh. Looking pale and hopeless, only God can save him from drowning in sorrows of being disappointed by the humans he trusted.
Trash
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by TBerg01: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
What is disgrace compared to this

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
Please leave your contact so you can be reached.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Mosba: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Who never see that face before? He doesn't know that I have his picture next to Hitler and Bin Laden in my archives.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by grandstar(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Buhari who’s the main architect dey chill for London while Tinubu is dragging a mere apprentice because Emefiele didn’t let Tinubu use old currency for vote buying

Make i mind my business

Buhari feels he has done nothing wrong. It isn't a sin to be clueness despite being 100% honest.

Buhari is like that principal who admires a certain JSS 3 female student for always going out on Wednesday in very flirty dressing for Night Vigil. He is like that principal who admires a certain girl for reading late into the night with a fellow male student.

All Buhari brought to the table was honesty. As per competence, on a scale on 1-100, he scored -10. His underlings robbed the nation blind under him.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by oyoofong(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na you Tinubu and his men go kill.You never know anything mumu igbo man
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by atobs4real(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
badoh:
A whole former CBN governor disgraced like this.... Truly, nothing last forever.
Very Correct.
We should also be careful and thread gently.
He really wicked the masses.
Policy with selfish interest.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Umuwiwa: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ogidi my brother how is umutu
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by worksmart(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
You too funny cheesy grin cheesy What a random response cheesy grin cheesy
Levels1:

You are indeed a disappointment to have wrote this insensitive words.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by astonished: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
abikason:
Godwin Emefiele is suffering for another's sin,

A typical example of husband and wife quarrelling, you as an oversabi ITK starts taking sides.
When they go to bed after the quarrel, they will put u in the middle

No, he's solely responsible for all his action, the CBN is independent institution and he was fooling shamelessly around by cabal,

Buhari that can't wait to leave the seat to Goa and rest, what is Buhari capacity to initiate Naira recolouring policy.

In fact, it's not Buhari that's ruling us then, he just seat in Aso rock then eat, drink and relaxed, he was too old and dementia, someone that was tired of ruling Nigeria long time, but they can't allow him to go, so they rule on his behind
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by biggie73(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
What is disgrace compared to this

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
...you know students using Turnitin amount to plagiarism.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by astonished: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
goody234:
Incompetent DSS so lazy ..arrest somebody and then start looking for charges to hang on the person ,it shows lack of preparation and makes them look stupid ..seeing them carrying guns that won’t even shoot straight made me laugh and rough handling prison officers …Bunch of jokers

You just need to go and stand in front of DSS and demand they released your brother, remember the gun can never shoot straight
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by gloryman91: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Where is the Bible and who dey barb him head for am always like this?
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by porthouse7(f): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrvitalis:
lol even if they supreme Court is against him u can't deny him bail forever

He must be grantef bail before u start any case
so he will jump bail?
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by donmik: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wawelexy:
They should zoom that his bald eagle head so we can sample it with slap... grin Foolish Man

No matter what, he can never loose one-tenth of his loot to the gov't and the court.
This game in Nigeria has been formularised since 1979.

Find out from the Abacha's
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by engrnsikak2144(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
God bless you jare
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
porthouse7:
so he will jump bail?
He would be granted bail and there is no bail conditions you can give him that he can't meet

So he would be granted not even tinubu and supreme Court can stop that
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by YourGFsnatcher: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Make i mind my business
As if he's sharing the billions with you. I have concluded Nigerians love suffering. After what emefiele did to Nigerians we still have suffering lovers calling for his release. Which kind happy slave be this
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by YourGFsnatcher: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:
Godwin Emefiele trusted mortals in power and forgot that power is, in fact, ephemeral. He trusted human beings and forgot that humans are fickle and non-dependable.

He trusted Buhari as president. He visited him at short notice at the Villa and in Daura. They did 'high five' and posed for pictures smiling like playground mates. Emefiele didn't mind stepping on people's back to make Buhari happy. Targeting the hawks that Buhari despised, he changed the colours of Naira notes but the new notes are nowhere to be seen. When the Finance Minister kicked, Buhari defended him. He made banks broke the agelong culture of customers getting back their money on demand. Innocent people suffered and businesses floundered. Unfortunately, the same Buhari whom he loved to impress didn't seem to stand up for him when 'the shylock' came calling for a pound of his flesh.

Emefiele kowtowed before Northern oligarchs as though his life depended on that. Yes, they made sure his job was secured and it was but he served them like a slave. He flouted regulations and conventions to be in their good book. Unfortunately, the same oligarchs took cover in protection of their interests when the hawk came for the chick.

Worthy of note is that Emefiele refused to wise up when Buhari didn't stop DSS from attempting to arrest him when he was the president. That was a red flag that foretold his current situation but he refused to take notice. Perhaps he was too power-intoxicated or may be he was simply trapped in the corridors of power.

Used and dumped like a piece of trash at a lonely crossroad and with the people treating him like a smelly leper, Emefiele is surrounded by 'hyenas' warming up to devour him like a piece of soft flesh. Looking pale and hopeless, only God can save him from drowning in sorrows of being disappointed by the humans he trusted.

Finally! A Nigerian with sense
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by tishbite42: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:

The man is dull
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by tonididdy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Abeg make Dem consider the man health...na so HBP dey start.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by kayperry: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Make i mind my business

Person wey dey teach wickness wey do am, e don dey inside am from inception ...

Let's even assume Buhari was the devil here, what stops Emiefele from resigning If Buhari orders were direct opposite of his value?

would it not have been honorable if Emeifele had resigned.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Andyfelix(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
[😁😁😁😁😁quote author=Wawelexy post=125168066]They should zoom that his bald eagle head so we can sample it with slap... grin Foolish Man [/quote]
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Gucciswaz: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:

this is just the beginning. Season two never even ready.. a saying in Igbo language ..oke so ngwere mma nmiri,ooko ngwere ookola oke?
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Pacyrus(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:
Is it that his face has never been seen B4?
This government suppose free the man joor. Why is buhari not being dragged in this mud too?

I dedicate soldier come soldier go by Simi and falz to all those that have left government position. Great jam!
Nice thinking.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Pacyrus(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Make i mind my business
He is being witch hunted by Ebola T.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by kayusely70(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:

You've said it all!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.