Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) (69827 Views)

Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by gassbee: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Same you will praise Buhari but condemn Emefelie

You’re condemning smoke and neglecting the fire itself

Buhari who’s the main architect dey chill for London while Tinubu is dragging a mere apprentice because Emefiele didn’t let Tinubu use old currency for vote buying

If I talk now they’ll call me wailer

Make i mind my business
no sitting president can prosecute an ex president. Thats a code they have all abided to

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by OkayDaddy: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Nothing
Worse disgrace is hiding your academic records

Emefiele would be granted bail in a few weeks maximum and boom it's over case would drag for years to come that's it nothing more

He can't be jailed not today

Like Peter Obi his his University degree and only presented WAEC to INEC. grin

Emefiele is the new Dasuki. He will spend complete 8 years in jail and nothing you Ipob Obidients can do about it, nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Otasikwe(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
E don red
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
He was not hiding his pen fell and he was trying to pick it up.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Firstcitizen: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
"Come out let's fight"

Now he see fight dey hide grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Allisgud: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Buhari don leave am japa
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by MRMRMR: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Buhari who’s the main architect dey chill for London while Tinubu is dragging a mere apprentice because Emefiele didn’t let Tinubu use old currency for vote buying

Make i mind my business
Thank goodness u know that u are a political wailer. If it makes you feel happy, then u can continue

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Owochogod: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Criminals prosecuting criminal shambolic society
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by oonyeoma50: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Buhari has used and dumped Emefiele. Always use long spoon when dinning and eating with the devil, just like Buhari. Buhari should be locked 🔒 up with Emefiele, but this is Nigeria where the corrupt goes scot-free angry
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Oju Ole re
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by tnerro1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hope they are serving him only watery beans for the stress he put us through

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Slurity(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:
Is it that his face has never been seen B4?
This government suppose free the man joor. Why is buhari not being dragged in this mud too?

I dedicate soldier come soldier go by Simi and falz to all those that have left government position. Great jam!
Don't forget Tinubu had a meeting with him before asking for his probe, I guess Emefiele implicated himself one way or the order by taking responsibility some decisions or advice to the president. It is very obvious that through Emefiele interview with the press during the cashless policies that apart from Buhari's support, Emefiele makes some utterances that sold him out. How will you tell Nigerians openly that you have destroyed the old 1000 and 500 notes and so can not push it back to the circulation and suddenly, the same currency came out when supreme court and President order it release. Emefiele deserves what he gets now. If you think Emefiele is not at fault, what about resigning from that position because of the pain and deaths he knows the policy will make?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by mrvitalis(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Like Peter Obi his his University degree and only presented WAEC to INEC. grin

Emefiele is the new Dasuki. He will spend complete 8 years in jail and nothing you Ipob Obidients can do about it, nothing.
Obi university degree has never been in question he has class mate from primary to universities

Can tinubu say the same?
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Kaido: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Don't let anyone overuse you too much in this life.

Know when to switch position as a pawn in this life.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by gaskiyamagana: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:
Godwin Emefiele trusted mortals in power and forgot that power is, in fact, ephemeral. He trusted human beings and forgot that humans are fickle and non-dependable.

He trusted Buhari as president. He visited him at short notice at the Villa and in Daura. They did 'high five' and posed for pictures smiling like twins. Emefiele wouldn't mind stepping on people's back to make Buhari happy. He changed the colours of Naira notes but the new notes are nowhere to be seen. When the Finance Minister kicked, Buhari defended him. He made banks broke the agelong culture of customers getting back their money on demand. Innocent people suffered and businesses stunted. Unfortunately, the same Buhari whom he loved to impress didn't seem to stand up for him when 'the shylock' came calling for a pound of his flesh.

Emefiele kowtowed before Northern oligarchs as though his life depended on that. Yes, they made sure his job was secured and it was but he served them like a slave. He flouted regulations and conventions to be in their good book. Unfortunately, the same oligarchs took cover in protection of their interests when the hawk came for the chick.

Worthy of note is that Emefiele refused to wise up when Buhari didn't stop DSS from attempting to arrest him when he was the president. That was a red flag he refused to see. Perhaps he was too power-intoxicated or may be he was simply trapped in the corridors of power.

Used and abandoned like a piece of trash at a lonely crossroad and with the people treating him like a smelly leper, Emefiele is surrounded by 'hyenas' warming up to devour him like a piece of soft flesh. Looking pale and hopeless, only God can save him from drowning in sorrows of being disappointed by the humans he trusted.
True.
Whoever dance senselessly to the tune of his boss will always pay dearly after expiration of his Master's tenure.
Dasuki used Arms and ammunition money for Jonathan's 2015 election and as he was sufferring for it Jonathan is cooling off in Otuke. So, nobody should disturb Buhari in Daura because of Emefiele.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Slurity(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Make i mind my business
EMEFIELE HAS THE RIGHT TO RESIGN HIS POSITION IF HE IS NOT IN SURPORT. I AGREE THAT BUHARI DESERVE SOME PURNISHMENT TOO BUT THAT DOES NOT MEANS WE SHOULD NOT MAKE EMEFIELE PAY FOR HIS FOOLISHNESS. MINISTERS SHOULD LEARN NOT TO PLEASE THERE BOSS ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by geemd434: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:
Godwin Emefiele trusted mortals in power and forgot that power is, in fact, ephemeral. He trusted human beings and forgot that humans are fickle and non-dependable.

He trusted Buhari as president. He visited him at short notice at the Villa and in Daura. They did 'high five' and posed for pictures smiling like twins. Emefiele didn't mind stepping on people's back to make Buhari happy. He changed the colours of Naira notes but the new notes are nowhere to be seen. When the Finance Minister kicked, Buhari defended him. He made banks broke the agelong culture of customers getting back their money on demand. Innocent people suffered and businesses stunted. Unfortunately, the same Buhari whom he loved to impress didn't seem to stand up for him when 'the shylock' came calling for a pound of his flesh.

Emefiele kowtowed before Northern oligarchs as though his life depended on that. Yes, they made sure his job was secured and it was but he served them like a slave. He flouted regulations and conventions to be in their good book. Unfortunately, the same oligarchs took cover in protection of their interests when the hawk came for the chick.

Worthy of note is that Emefiele refused to wise up when Buhari didn't stop DSS from attempting to arrest him when he was the president. That was a red flag he refused to see. Perhaps he was too power-intoxicated or may be he was simply trapped in the corridors of power.

Used and dumped like a piece of trash at a lonely crossroad and with the people treating him like a smelly leper, Emefiele is surrounded by 'hyenas' warming up to devour him like a piece of soft flesh. Looking pale and hopeless, only God can save him from drowning in sorrows of being disappointed by the humans he trusted.

Wetin Emeifele do ?
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by amosnaira: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
lordimmaogidi:
Ewo Uyagami.
Na so we see am. It is no longer Buharis' administration. It is now Emefiele's administration.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Hintme: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Make i mind my business
OK, what will you say about Dasuki and Diezeni? Is Jonathan not walking freely?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wawelexy:
They should zoom that his bald eagle head so we can sample it with slap... grin Foolish Man
as in better slap and knock too
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by festacman(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
geemd434:

Wetin Emeifele do ?

Wetin Emefiele no do?
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by ogbeiwi(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
seunmsg:
He can only hide from camera, he can’t hide from justice. His sins have catch up with him.
No sinner must go without justice.
Many people died because of this man,s act, their souls will hurt him forever

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Pharaohny: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
I don't know if I should take pity 😔 on him or laugh 😂 at him 😂
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Josephkabila12: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
See the stvpid fool that act like God. I paid 2600 to get 5000 during his devilish policy regime. Godwin emefiele you're bastard

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Lanre1st(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:
Is it that his face has never been seen B4?
This government suppose free the man joor. Why is buhari not being dragged in this mud too?

I dedicate soldier come soldier go by Simi and falz to all those that have left government position. Great jam!

There must be a scape goat, and he's unfortunate to be one

That's how Buhari administration was dragging Dasuki Sambo and Jonathan was moving freely, it just to appear figthing curroption last last they will free him

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by OkayDaddy: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Obi university degree has never been in question he has class mate from primary to universities

Can tinubu say the same?

Peter Obi never had any university classmate.
His University certificate was issued on a Sunday. grin

Why didn't he tender his University Degree certificate to INEC?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.