Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) (69825 Views)

Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Chucks13: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Oga show your face, I told you we will get you but you think Bitter Obi will save you baa? U go learn hard way shey una too stubborn baa?

A whole supreme court gave you order to stop cash swap you bluffed it and walking arrogantly around like an Emperor now you are hidding your face. It just started we will roast your testicles and garnish it with red hot chilli to teach you and your fellow a bitter lesson.

And where are the Obidients mobs I think you guys said today 17th of August is the day tribunal will cancel the election and declare your slowpoke Obi the Winner it's 2.21pm now and we are still waiting.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Everydaystories: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Drama at Abuja Court As Emefiele Collapse, DSS Operatives Smuggle him Out (video)

COLLAPSED VIDEO: Godwin Emefiele collapsing in court at Federal High Court, Abuja today, is going viral

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1naMbabHTeM

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Levels1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
worksmart:
The world is watching how Tinubu is mistreating the serving substantive Central Bank of Nigeria governor.

Whilst he is claiming that he wants defend democracy and rule of law in neighbouring Niger Republic.

What serious person would invest in Nigeria under such a corrupt and criminal administration?

You are indeed a disappointment to have wrote this insensitive words.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by IamANigerianMan: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
What is disgrace compared to this
This man did nothing , Tinubu is very corrupt
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
It is very humbling and instructive. I have always warned people against taking advices of people who say "this is Nigeria, nothing will happen" while those advices when they are telling you to do things that will land you in jail
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Olowosaudi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:
Is it that his face has never been seen B4?
This government suppose free the man joor. Why is buhari not being dragged in this mud too?

I dedicate soldier come soldier go by Simi and falz to all those that have left government position. Great jam!

Hmmm. So, if your boss tells you to do something that you know is wrong, you can not say No abi? Go and read about the Nuremberg trials of how so many Germans were tried for carrying out the genocide against the Jews because they were ordered by Adolf Hitler.Good for him jare

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by topsamjo(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:

Walahi.... this is a definition of complete disgrace.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by johnross05: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good day! Are you still looking for a reliable logistic company in Nigeria to run your export deliveries?

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
seunmsg:
He can only hide from camera, he can’t hide from justice. His sins have catch up with him.
Sins of preventing vote buying with naira change?
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
MadamExcellency:
You want to use him to sell papers instead of insisting and fighting for the right of Nigerian citizens based on law.
the media follow dey destroy nigeria.almost half of tinubu's ministers are under efcc and icpc investigation.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Kingstanding: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
. Yes o. He messed up himself, power is not transient. I saw one of his video where he was saying " if you want to fight me come on and let fight' a kid will know who is directing the message to. He will see he'll in the hand of federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
You allowed yourself to be used to execute inhumane policy against the people,now you are suffering alone ! Karma is a bitch indeed !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:
Godwin Emefiele trusted mortals in power and forgot that power is, in fact, ephemeral. He trusted human beings and forgot that humans are fickle and non-dependable.

He trusted Buhari as president. He visited him at short notice at the Villa and in Daura. They did 'high five' and posed for pictures smiling like twins. Emefiele wouldn't mind stepping on people's back to make Buhari happy. He changed the colours of Naira notes but the new notes are nowhere to be seen. When the Finance Minister kicked, Buhari defended him. He made banks broke the agelong culture of customers getting back their money on demand. Innocent people suffered and businesses stunted. Unfortunately, the same Buhari whom he loved to impress didn't seem to stand up for him when 'the shylock' came calling for a pound of his flesh.

Emefiele kowtowed before Northern oligarchs as though his life depended on that. Yes, they made sure his job was secured and it was but he served them like a slave. He flouted regulations and conventions to be in their good book. Unfortunately, the same oligarchs took cover in protection of their interests when the hawk came for the chick.

Worthy of note is that Emefiele refused to wise up when Buhari didn't stop DSS from attempting to arrest him when he was the president. That was a red flag he refused to see. Perhaps he was too power-intoxicated or may be he was simply trapped in the corridors of power.

Used and abandoned like a piece of trash at a lonely crossroad and with the people treating him like a smelly leper, Emefiele is surrounded by 'hyenas' warming up to devour him like a piece of soft flesh. Looking pale and hopeless, only God can save him from drowning in sorrows of being disappointed by the humans he trusted.
He was alleged to be funding the IPOB terrorist group that burnt down Lagos and made an attempt on the life of the current President, you did not add that to his sins.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Benwallt(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Same you will praise Buhari but condemn Emefelie

You’re condemning smoke and neglecting the fire itself

Buhari who’s the main architect dey chill for London while Tinubu is dragging a mere apprentice because Emefiele didn’t let Tinubu use old currency for vote buying

If I talk now they’ll call me wailer

Make i mind my business

Always remember the saying that goes " every man is responsible for his own action" Except you are telling that the likes of emefiele is dumb.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by brownbib(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
He's looking scrunny!
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by amkrocky: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Some positions you occur, you need think 3x before one enter lions den....first lion might not be interested but 2nd or 3rd lions can go for you...he contested in APC primary
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
I told you when you want to contest presidency that something is wrong.

Your naira redesign policy is not even the problem as it makes it more difficult for moneybags to buy power, though it was badly implemented.

You lost it the moment you mixed politics with your very important job.

Just go through the correctional process and be wiser.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin grin

He is reaping what he sowed

Several businesses became moribund as a result of his vicious, barbaric, satanic,demonic monatery policy

Lives was also lost

What exactly did he sow?

If you say he did the above, is that what he is on trial for?

Will all these "Several businesses that became moribund" come and trstify against him?
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Fortruth: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
This topic is for Igbo..especially in Lagos.... as well as Igbo politicians.

UNA NEVER LEARN

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by ChristianMuslim: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Do u know how many people this werey killed, he killed me Financially, and so many other people.. He disobeyed supreme Court order then, He was an institution and poor people were dying. Now werey dey form innocent.. you never see anything. Even my 80years mother saw hell in your hand. God punish you there.. I think you say 'anybody that wants to fight let them come' Fight never even start

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Person wet follow order.

Why them no catch him boss join
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by festacman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He was alleged to be funding the IPOB terrorist group that burnt down Lagos and made an attempt on the life of the current President, you did not add that to his sins.

I am neither the recorder of sins nor the accuser of brethren. I just tried to capture the summary what brought Emefiele to where is now.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by EcoLaw: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Same fate emy is facing for bring hardship to Nigerians for bringing currency redesign, will be the same fate somebody will face some day for subsidy removal because it has brought suffering to the citizens . Dj play me Davido Them go feel it.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Bovis(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
The snake has been cornered, shame on the thief
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by KingMiles007: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Court Strikes Out Illegal Arms Charges Against Emefiele As FG Arraigns Him For Alleged N6.9bn Fraud

A Federal High Court in Lagos has struck charges of illegal possession of firearm and ammunition filed against Godwin Emefiele, the suspended Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.

Justice Nicholas Oweibo struck out the charges against the suspended CBN governor for lack of diligent prosecution following an application by the Federal Government to withdraw the charges.

You will recall that Mr Mohammed Abubakar, the Director of Public Prosecutions, DPP, in the Federal Ministry of Justice, made the oral application on Tuesday. Abubakar had said that the application was informed by emerging facts that needed further investigations. He then prayed to the court to grant the application.

Find out more about Emefiele's alleged N6.9bn fraud case here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Fortruth: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Do u know how many people this werey killed, he killed me Financially, and so many other people.. He disobeyed supreme Court order then, He was an institution and poor people were dying. Now werey dey form innocent.. you never see anything. Even my 80years mother saw hell in your hand. God punish you there.. I think you say 'anybody that wants to fight let them come' Fight never even start

So why not go after his boss "Buhari"... he too killed you financially, also did not follow all the court orders- including in 2015 when he was asked to bring his credentials.

But Negroes like you kept mute Abi?

You people are always looking for a scapegoat when the real problem and people are starring you in the face
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by gbengaeed(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
festacman:
Godwin Emefiele trusted mortals in power and forgot that power is, in fact, ephemeral. He trusted human beings and forgot that humans are fickle and non-dependable.

He trusted Buhari as president. He visited him at short notice at the Villa and in Daura. They did 'high five' and posed for pictures smiling like twins. Emefiele wouldn't mind stepping on people's back to make Buhari happy. He changed the colours of Naira notes but the new notes are nowhere to be seen. When the Finance Minister kicked, Buhari defended him. He made banks broke the agelong culture of customers getting back their money on demand. Innocent people suffered and businesses stunted. Unfortunately, the same Buhari whom he loved to impress didn't seem to stand up for him when 'the shylock' came calling for a pound of his flesh.

Emefiele kowtowed before Northern oligarchs as though his life depended on that. Yes, they made sure his job was secured and it was but he served them like a slave. He flouted regulations and conventions to be in their good book. Unfortunately, the same oligarchs took cover in protection of their interests when the hawk came for the chick.

Worthy of note is that Emefiele refused to wise up when Buhari didn't stop DSS from attempting to arrest him when he was the president. That was a red flag he refused to see. Perhaps he was too power-intoxicated or may be he was simply trapped in the corridors of power.

Used and abandoned like a piece of trash at a lonely crossroad and with the people treating him like a smelly leper, Emefiele is surrounded by 'hyenas' warming up to devour him like a piece of soft flesh. Looking pale and hopeless, only God can save him from drowning in sorrows of being disappointed by the humans he trusted.

Maybe he wasn't even working for Buhari but for people who knew and press Buhari's pin code at anytime, anyway i don't pity him because he didn't pity us and have no respect for rule of law: how can CBN governor contest in primary election while still in office?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by sulaak(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:
This government suppose free the man joor. Why is buhari not being dragged in this mud too?

I dedicate soldier come soldier go by Simi and falz to all those that have left government position. Great jam!

Emefiele broke the law. The CBN cannot borrow more than 5% of the previous year's budget. All he had to do is inform the Buhari government of the law.

Emefiele before the Northern oligarchs

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by drlateef: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:

Please shut up!!! You too should be prosecuted for abetting and aiding a thief. Both of you die in prison.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by olamike02: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
The chicken has come home to roost for this bald head thief. In February he was bragging that people that don't like his face should come and nock his head. Is his head not been knocked now. Yeye man. He will be long in jail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.