Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force (26954 Views)

We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS / Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Niger: ECOWAS Military Chiefs To Meet On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:
I stand with ECOWAS.

Leadership is about decisiveness. Bazoum was outsed by the outschosts simply because he wasn't Hausa and to them anything short of their clannishness is a misfit for them to submit to. This ideology must not only be challenged but defeated.

This doesn't concern Russia nor external parties. Let them face Syria and Ukraine fronts. Democracy must be restored whether the hypocritical Northern leaders like it or not.

Where were they when Liberia was invaded, Sierria Leone and co. But because some ethnic coloration is in the mix they're playing hypocrisy. It is the junta that needs talking to, not ECOWAS. ECOWAS must invade and restore democracy regardless of the costs

Unless Eastern powers gets in the way , the use of force is necessary otherwise long term grippling sanctions should be employed.

How did you come up with your story that Bazoum was outsted because he isn't Hausa?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Georgejeez: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Storm and flush out those Coward Juntas ..

Imagine a country with a population of only Lagos state , a country we have been giving free electricity for years , a Country we have wasted billions to give free Railway and Refinery challenging the Giant of Africa to a duel and chasing away our honourable Envoys ..

Flush them away I say .

Let Troy burn , burn Troy

I stand with ECOWAS , We say No to Coups ..

If you want to have a glimpse of Military rule , try to participate in a 3 week NYSC Orientation Camp and get drilled small by Soildiers , then imagine them having the whole Executive powers in the Country , you no go fit cough for public sef .
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Johnthesuccess: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

You think like a kid. Kid mentality. It started with Egypt, Mali to Burkina Faso it was waved aside. If this consistency is maintained all head of states in the continent will be toppled and killed. The ideology is what is being challenged to uphold democratic values in Africa and not about Niger !

You kids of these days. Go and ask what it took the western nations to invest in democracy two decades back. Fights fought, money's spent, lives lost. It's the junta that needs talking to not ECOWAS. Niger must be invaded and constitutional order restored.

Unless Eastern powers gets in the way , the use of force is necessary otherwise long term grippling sanctions should be employed.

My brother, he is a kid. Majority of these guys on this platform are kids with no experience,no exposure,no knowledge of governance and politics. I'm 49yrs of age. I have mounted many managerial post and performed well. I have seen a lot of things in my life. Sometimes,I ask myself what am I doing with these kids on this platform? Well we shall continue to educate them. From my experience,Western kids are well knowledgeable about their history and relate well. Nigeria future is so bleak with the types of kids I'm seeing on social media these day. Arrogance, ignorant , unexposed, inexperienced, morally bankrupt kids everywhere in Nigeria. God will help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Eriokanmi: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

Answer me do you know what it cost the world to rid Africa of military instability that ravaged the continent and have democracy as a form of government 20 years back. From Eritrea to Sudan to Uganda to Rwanda to Central African Republic.

When you can tell me the struggles of this nation and how those processes led to their current form I will reply you

Kid.

In the meantime carry your lane pacifist ideology to the junta not to ECOWAS. if you all want peace, tell your junta crew to accept amnesty return to the barracks and reinstate Bazoum

No matter how you people cry, all of them that initiated that coup will be killed. I repeat all

Stop spamming everywhere with your incoherent posts. Are you aware Niger people loved the military take over? That's what should sink. If the citizens are saying they don't need external forces, that their president must go, what's ecowas business with that? How many Ecowas forces invaded Nigeria when buhari took over power by coup? Or how many of them are in Nigeria fighting boko haram for us?

Mark this space, they won't do anything in Niger than hold talks. Niger is not a state in Nigeria or an extension of any African country. Its a souvereign state like Nigeria. A voluntary organisation like Ecowas can't dictate to the people of Niger how they want to live their lives.

Have you ever wondered why the Nigeria former leaders are keeping quiet over the matter? Tell tinubu to be careful cos once the war starts, he'd know that Niger is an extension of northern hausa-fulanis. Mention one single northern elder who's in support of the Ecowas planned invasion of Niger?

Make dem no shaa come bomb our 3rd mainland bridge oo. Cos Niger people fit retaliate they're everywhere in Nigeria. Tinubu can run to France in one of his private jets but where would you run to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mudbell:
Niger Military Officers need to take lessons in order to avoid other African countries by planning coup

After teaching Niger militarily leaders a lesson, will Mali, Burkina Faso and guinea military leaders be taught the same lesson?

Will ECOWAS teach west African leaders about good governance and how to eradicate poverty?

If you compare Tinubu with Gen. Tchiani, it is taking Tinubu 3 months to appoint ministers and form a cabinet. It took the man in Niger just 12days to appoint ministers and to form a cabinet.

Shouldn't he be the one teaching Tinubu one or two lessons?

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by gabbytabby: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
The coup was because he was about to be removed as the head of the Presidential guard and possibly retired so all selfish interest.

Wodu89:
I stand with ECOWAS.

Leadership is about decisiveness. Bazoum was outsed by the outschosts simply because he wasn't Hausa and to them anything short of their clannishness is a misfit for them to submit to. This ideology must not only be challenged but defeated.

This doesn't concern Russia nor external parties. Let them face Syria and Ukraine fronts. Democracy must be restored whether the hypocritical Northern leaders like it or not.

Where were they when Liberia was invaded, Sierria Leone and co. But because some ethnic coloration is in the mix they're playing hypocrisy. It is the junta that needs talking to, not ECOWAS. ECOWAS must invade and restore democracy regardless of the costs

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Slurity(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fortruth:
They are not ready to fix their own nations but ready to storm little Nigger Republic...

See Balla BULLU whom never even win election

Black people shaaaa
ARE YOU SAYING IF OBI OR ATIKU IS THE PRESIDENT, HE WILL NOT TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE MILITARY COUP AS ECOWAS CHAIRMAN?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
War been dey sweet me before, but after watching some clips of the Civil war in Sudan , I start to have a rethink, for the Soldiers it is massive enjoyment but for the Civilian population it is massive displacements, blood pain and sorrow... The countries infrastructure going to comatose. If we destroy, are we going to rebuild...

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by 27Pushing30: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:
I stand with ECOWAS.

Military will go and fight military to install civilian rule?

Continue dey play abeg
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Owochogod: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fools make una allow d west dey push una see dem all round on fit General's.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Stop spamming everywhere with your incoherent posts. Are you aware Niger people loved the military take over? That's what should sink. If the citizens are saying they don't need external forces, that their president must go, what's ecowas business with that? How many Ecowas forces invaded Nigeria when buhari took over power by coup? Or how many of them are in Nigeria fighting boko haram for us?

Mark this space, they won't do anything in Niger than hold talks. Niger is not a state in Nigeria or an extension of any African country. Its a souvereign state like Nigeria. A voluntary organisation like Ecowas can't dictate to the people of Niger how they want to live their lives.

Have you ever wondered why the Nigeria former leaders are keeping quiet over the matter? Tell tinubu to be careful cos once the war starts, he'd know that Niger is an extension of northern hausa-fulanis. Mention one single northern elder whos in support of the Ecowas invasion in Niger?

Make dem no shaa come bomb our 3rd mainland bridge oo. Cos Niger people fit retaliate they're everywhere in Nigeria. Tinubu can run to France in one of his private jets but where would you run to?

Shut your trap and shilve your nonsense down your arse. If it's about what people love and not the tenets of democracy why is the most hatred presidential candidate your current president and not whom the people love. Hypocrite
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by ChronicGp(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Unnecessary distraction
#alleyesonthejudiciary
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Moniya4Real(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
With regards to this your post below. Ever wondered why you chose to not ask yourself this question:”why did the West, especially the US , whose flag is even synonymous with that of Liberia decided to not restore order when chaos-which eventually resulted in civil war- broke out in Libera about 3 decades ago a. The simple answer is; it didn’t serve their interest. The west does know how to hoodwink other countries, especially in the Global south to fight it’s war for them same way they cunningly provoked Russia , knowing fully well how it was going to respond.

Wodu89:
I stand with ECOWAS.

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Moniya4Real:
With regards to this your post below. Ever wondered why you chose to not ask yourself this question:”why did the West, especially the US , whose flag is even synonymous with that of Liberia decided to not restore order when chaos-which eventually resulted in civil war- broke out in Libera about 3 decades ago a. The simple answer is; it didn’t serve their interest. The west does know how to hoodwink other countries, especially in the Global south to fight it’s war for them same way they cunningly provoked Russia , knowing fully well how it was going to respond.

Hypocrite. Start with the issues at hand and stop twisting realities with your twisted view of issues
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Menclothing: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ecowas duty
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

My brother, he is a kid. Majority of these guys on this platform are kids with no experience,no exposure,no knowledge of governance and politics. I'm 49yrs of age. I have mounted many managerial post and performed well. I have seen a lot of things in my life. Sometimes,I ask myself what am I doing with these kids on this platform? Well we shall continue to educate them. From my experience,Western kids are well knowledgeable about their history and relate well. Nigeria future is so bleak with the types of kids I'm seeing on social media these day. Arrogance, ignorant , unexposed, inexperienced, morally bankrupt kids everywhere in Nigeria. God will help us.

The site disgusts me. It's like the entire social media is filled with kids who are too loud and inexperienced but feel they have sacred knowledge

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by sameoldguy: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
They could not storm Sambisa forest to face bokoharam
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Globetrot: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mali is a poor country that is managing itself after it purged out the democracy that has been subservient to the west.

ivolt:

Egypt is now a democracy!
Mubarak lost power due to civilian uprising, the military just filled the vacuum.
Why did you skip Sudan and Mali in your example?
Don't you love the progress they are making so far?

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Moniya4Real(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sir! With due respect and .without taking anything away from your supposed managerial achievements What have your past and present political leaders, with vast experiences of managerial skills in various organizations done to replicate such feats in Nigeria to move forward- Nothing! It’s rather backsliding in all indices of development.

Johnthesuccess:

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Moniya4Real(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
May be you need to realize you , indeed are the real hypocrite here. You can’t deny the fact above. You and your hypocritical western mentor would have turned a blind eye to Niger’s situation if it hadn’t matter to the US and France. You have brain- use it to think. The same US(under Obama)that supported the military overthrow of a democratically elected government of Morsi in Egypt, which ushered in the current president who seized power then and incarcerated Morsi, who later died in prison. What do you call that?

Wodu89:

Hypocrite. Start with the issues at hand and stop twisting realities with your twisted view of issues
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Babastrong(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=BoldBrainz post=125173111]

My own be say, make them quick give us the information before they invade, make I carry my loved ones leave Abuja fess..
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Blaze14k: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pakute:
Those losers who labelled hausa/fulani as almajiris and changed the name a parent gave his son from Buhari to Jubril, just because of hatred for him and the whole north, same people will come to this thread and start showing their unconditional love to the so-called almajiris cousins in niger republic. Nnamdi kanu is even more jealous how his people now tongue lick the almajiris ass in niger while they have abandoned his own anus to smell in kuje. The situation in Niger is a battle between the democracy-loving individuals and the coup-loving zoo chanters.

Bros are you owk?
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by optimusprime2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

You think like a kid. Kid mentality. It started with Egypt, Mali to Burkina Faso it was waved aside. If this consistency is maintained all head of states in the continent will be toppled and killed. The ideology is what is being challenged to uphold democratic values in Africa and not about Niger !

You kids of these days. Go and ask what it took the western nations to invest in democracy two decades back. Fights fought, money's spent, lives lost. It's the junta that needs talking to not ECOWAS. Niger must be invaded and constitutional order restored.

Seriously bro shocked like seriously...??
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

Baba APC 50 million jagaban yoots, abeg wear camo go join dem for battlefront naaa!

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Bosch10(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You actually sound silly.

If democratic processes that birth African leaders are credible and reflect the collective will of the people and if these leaders go ahead to diligently discharge their duties with efficiency and the interests of the people at heart, countries won't be experiencing coups.

There's no way Paul Kagame of Rwanda and William Ruto of Kenya will go to bed having any fears of being overthrown, because they're giving their maximum efforts to delivering good governance to the people.

It is thieves like Bola Tinubu and Paul Biya of Cameroon who are keen on using the iron fist to demonstrate their intolerance for coups, when their behaviour actually betrays their fear of being toppled.
This is the best comment I have seen today.you took those words from my mouth.God bless you.

Democracy to these politicians is synonymous with stealing public funds.These politicians don't even care about the masses at all.

In Nigeria,they know that if they increase the price of fuel to 3000/ litre,people will just complain and later they will adjust.
GOD WILL JUDGE

3 Likes

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Amayabor1: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fortruth:

Look at the Kid calling someone a kid.... DO you know that learned men...Black men in US/UK are hailing what happened in Niger? It's typical Lazy Africans like yourself that look at such thing as bad.

What has democracy done for any BLACK African country? What has democracy done in Naija? You folks did not even put your own nations together so democracy CAN NEVER WORK....

BTW, you see Europeans, majority of them are still ruled today by a Monarchy... Did you know that kid? Did you know that European countries are Tribal....

Do you know that no European nation has any issue with being sponsored or controlled or manipulated by any Negro or African nation.

You can't even do credible election in your democracy and yet the African elite rogues are in your face united to save themselves....

Nonsense

You said majority of Europeans are still ruled today by monarchy. There are about 50 countries in Europe. Please, how many of them are governed by monarchy?
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by infofta(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
ECOWAS is fighting for its survival.
Which country is next for a coup?

It's either fight now or there won't be ECOWAS soon

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by andy244: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

You are talking thrash. What is the benefit of the so called democrazy in Africa. Travel around Asia, Middle East and see how they have gone far with other forms of government. Dey there de shout democracy while your future is toyed with by this crop of looters.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by CoronaVirusPro: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by ivolt: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Globetrot:
Mali is a poor country that is managing itself after it purged out the democracy that has been subservient to the west.

How can Mali be a poor country when it has removed "corruption"?
Don't you know when a country remove corruption, they become extremely wealthy.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by carl90(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
ECOWAS should storm Niger Republic already.
ECOWAS need to show Niger Republic,Mali, Burkina Faso and co. that it is no longer business as usual.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Edaro: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
ECOWAS should simply expel Mali, Burkina Faso, and Niger. Let them go and form their Sahel Islamic States.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coup Aftermath Leaves Niger Republic Economy In Tatters / Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.