Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force (26973 Views)

We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS / Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Niger: ECOWAS Military Chiefs To Meet On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Arielle:

Please shut your mouth. What do you know about democracy? You idiots just trump that word like it is going out of fashion but you thumb your noses at the very democratic institutions you claim to uphold. Did the Senate not refuse to authorize military action? What is your ineffectual chief of defence staff or whatever doing there, committing Nigeria to an unauthorized invasion? You are beyond daft. Calling your betters kids.

Shut up nuisance. I ask again did you know the price it took to install democracy two decades back ?
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by riverbird: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

You think like a kid. Kid mentality. It started with Egypt, Mali to Burkina Faso it was waved aside. If this consistency is maintained all head of states in the continent will be toppled and killed. The ideology is what is being challenged to uphold democratic values in Africa and not about Niger !

You kids of these days. Go and ask what it took the western nations to invest in democracy two decades back. Fights fought, money's spent, lives lost. It's the junta that needs talking to not ECOWAS. Niger must be invaded and constitutional order restored.

Unless Eastern powers gets in the way , the use of force is necessary otherwise long term grippling sanctions should be employed.

You said the person you quoted reasons like a kid and here you are reasoning like a western puppet, democracy is the only tool the west uses to control Africa since there's no more colonialism, they tell you to come out and vote but at the end they install who ever that will do Thier bidding.

Have you ever asked yourself why people that always win elections in Africa are either too old to rule or worse of it even sick?, Because they never wanted the best for you as an African but rather they want who will care less about the real issues of his people.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
riverbird:

You said the person you quoted reasons like a kid and here you are reasoning like a western puppet, democracy is the only tool the west uses to control Africa since there's no more colonialism, they tell you to come out and vote but at the end they install who ever that will do Thier bidding.

Have you ever asked yourself why people that always win elections in Africa are either too old to rule or worse of it even sick?, Because they never wanted the best for you as an African but rather they want who will care less about the real issues of his people.

The change could have been done through the ballot if sincere. Leave America out the issue.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by prophetfire: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:
I stand with ECOWAS.

Leadership is about decisiveness. Bazoum was outsed by the outschosts simply because he wasn't Hausa and to them anything short of their clannishness is a misfit for them to submit to. This ideology must not only be challenged but defeated.

This doesn't concern Russia nor external parties. Let them face Syria and Ukraine fronts. Democracy must be restored whether the hypocritical Northern leaders like it or not.

Where were they when Liberia was invaded, Sierria Leone and co. But because some ethnic coloration is in the mix they're playing hypocrisy. It is the junta that needs talking to, not ECOWAS. ECOWAS must invade and restore democracy regardless of the costs

Unless Eastern powers gets in the way , the use of force is necessary otherwise long term grippling sanctions should be employed.
. Your country and it's ineptitude military wise led to death of 36 soldiers and officers, gunned down by ragtag insurgents that have only AK-47.
And you want to go and invade another country.
Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Babathanks(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Moniya4Real:

May be you need to realize you , indeed are the real hypocrite here. You can’t deny the fact above. You and your hypocritical western mentor would have turned a blind eye to Niger’s situation if it hadn’t matter to the US and France. You have brain- use it to think. The same US(under Obama)that supported the military overthrow of a democratically elected government of Morsi in Egypt, which ushered in the current president who seized power then and incarcerated Morsi, who later died in prison. What do you call that?

You guys with different conspiracy theories everyday just to always suit your narratives. Egyptians insurrection revolution in there country by themselves because they are suffering and suffering from inflation. I’m in Libya that year self and I know more than you guys. I hate USA too but stop tagging them on everything. Even with there bad things, they still do some good things in some countries
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Sunnyski: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Invade let UGM check something 😂

Tifnubu ECOWAS is gonna bring woe to Nigeria.

A common man like me, what do I know?
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Napata77: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

Shut up nuisance. I ask again did you know the price it took to install democracy two decades back ?

This argument is very weak and shows real subservience.

You have been insinuating that the west love Africans so much that they spent all this money to install democracy there.

When has the west EVER done anything in African interests rather than THEIR interests?

Have you never picked up a history book?

You are an embarrassment to be honest.

You should think like the Chinese.

They measure what is right for their country by the degree of western opposition to it.

The more the western opposition to a policy, the more heavily they implement it.

You Africans need to develop that mindset or you will always be slaves of the west.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by riverbird: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

The change could have been done through the ballot if sincere. Leave America out the issue.

You speak like you are very new to Africa and Nigerian political system, ask yourself why every presidential candidate must visit chattam house before the elections, you think they only go there for the pulpit?
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Napata77:

This argument is very weak and shows real subservience.

You have been insinuating that the west love Africans so much that they spent all this money to install democracy there.

When has the west EVER done anything in African interests rather than THEIR interests?

Have you never picked up a history book?

You are an embarrassment to be honest.

You should think like the Chinese.

They measure what is right for their country by the degree of western opposition to it.

The more the western opposition to a policy, the more heavily they implement it.

You Africans need to develop that mindset or you will always be slaves of the west.

How forceful your thoughts are. Subservient to what please. Since chaos is permitted not to worry another shall climb your wife then since anomaly is permitted. Smh
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
prophetfire:
. Your country and it's ineptitude military wise led to death of 36 soldiers and officers, gunned down by ragtag insurgents that have only AK-47.
And you want to go and invade another country.
Mumu people.

Your father is mum not me. Russians with their fame die in small Ukraine. Olodo
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Boniwhite: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

The site disgusts me. It's like the entire social media is filled with kids who are too loud and inexperienced but feel they have sacred knowledge
they are not loud and inexperienced sir. I think you are just arrogant!
That you are older than people here doesn't necessarily translate to know it all.
Only in Africa are younger people not allowed to express themselves cos it's termed knowing more than elders. Meanwhile youths actually know certain things more than elders nowadays!
You need to blend with time, don't just stay in the past cool
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Whytelyon(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
House day burn, This man way say e be president day pursue rat.
So, you say, make ECOWAS go fight Niger Rep, and we have Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Bandit, ISWAP, Al Nusra front to deal with, and yet the problem and kilode, na to fight Niger Republic because they say them no want france and them antics.

Una see how stupid una useless president day. Inflation here and there , and yet, this stupid human being day reason War , barely 2 months way e enter sit as president.
Nigeria is a big shame. I am very ashamed to be called a Nigerian as it stands.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Boniwhite:
they are not loud and inexperienced sir. I think you are just arrogant!
That you are older than people here doesn't necessarily translate to know it all.
Only in Africa are younger people not allowed to express themselves cos it's termed knowing more than elders. Meanwhile youths actually know certain things more than elders nowadays!
You need to blend with time, don't just stay in the past cool

Try combating ideologies with ideologies
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by prophetfire: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

Your father is mum not me. Russians with their fame die in small Ukraine. Olodo
. You know that Russians that are well equipped are dieing in Ukraine but your army that is worth less than a boys scout want to go and fight in a foreign land when they can't engage ordinary herdsmen in Nigeria.
Olodo pro-max.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Crafteck1: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:
I stand with ECOWAS.

Leadership is about decisiveness. Bazoum was outsed by the outschosts simply because he wasn't Hausa and to them anything short of their clannishness is a misfit for them to submit to. This ideology must not only be challenged but defeated.

This doesn't concern Russia nor external parties. Let them face Syria and Ukraine fronts. Democracy must be restored whether the hypocritical Northern leaders like it or not.

Where were they when Liberia was invaded, Sierria Leone and co. But because some ethnic coloration is in the mix they're playing hypocrisy. It is the junta that needs talking to, not ECOWAS. ECOWAS must invade and restore democracy regardless of the costs

Doesnt concern Russia but concerns ecowas?
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Moniya4Real(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
The FACY is , and still remains - the US didn’t even call it a coup. They Obama specifically kept mute about it. Stop sugarcoating hypocrisy and double-standards. The US, France, Russia, China etc don’t give a damn what your interests are as Africans. What did the AU do about the Egyptian situation then?. I advise you cast off the garment of hypocrisy bro.

Babathanks:

You guys with different conspiracy theories everyday just to always suit your narratives. Egyptians insurrection revolution in there country by themselves because they are suffering and suffering from inflation. I’m in Libya that year self and I know more than you guys. I hate USA too but stop tagging them on everything. Even with there bad things, they still do some good things in some countries
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Dybala11(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Moral is high. 🪖
I wish ECOWAS armed forces a successful storming. cheesy
Get ready for mobilisation to Niger Republic, the 50 million youths that President Tinubu promised to recruit into the Nigerian army during the campaign period will get mobilised. As far as you went to NYSC orientation camp during your service year then you don't need extra training again. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Ikpunnegi01: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
North will make this Zoo ungovernable is the Ebola insist to participate in this invasion..
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

Can throw comment and deflect saying I shouldn't bother to reply you. How smart of you dimwit. You managed to only insult without making salient point. Nuisance. Avoid me ipob

You just described your parents and extended family members. Ode!!!
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Ezmans: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:
I stand with ECOWAS.

go to Niger state first before Niger republic
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Moniya4Real(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
I laugh when you say Putin opposes that project. Well, to hell with Putin or whoever but, who told you Nigeria is going to war in Niger based on its $billion oil pipeline project to Europe? TINUBu is damn scared of the spiraling ripple effect the coup might have with him in Power in Nigeria. Regardless of who is in power in Niger, the project is as sure of being completed even though the corrupt politicians are already waiting at the dining table to corner almost all the proceeds that would accrue to Nigeria through that project, if completed.

Napata77:

Dude are you aware Nigeria has a 15 billion dollar gas pipeline project that passes through Niger and Algeria into Europe that is set to double or triple her annual income when completed?

Are you aware that Putin opposes that project, as it would challenge his monopoly in the European gas market?

The coup plotters have Russian backing-their supporters waved Russian flags.

You don’t think Abuja has interest in who leads Niger based on the foregoing?

Why exactly will Nigeria go to war just to please France?

I mean, what does France do for Nigeria?

Why would ECOWAS nations not be scared of a coup contagion reaching their shores and toppling their govts, and hence seek to stop the trend?

It’s your ignorance and racial inferiority complex that makes you imagine that West African nations have no interests in Niger, and are doing this all for France.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Omodua(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pakute:
Those losers who labelled hausa/fulani as almajiris and changed the name a parent gave his son from Buhari to Jubril, just because of hatred for him and the whole north, same people will come to this thread and start showing their unconditional love to the so-called almajiris cousins in niger republic. Nnamdi kanu is even more jealous how his people now tongue lick the almajiris ass in niger while they have abandoned his own anus to smell in kuje. The situation in Niger is a battle between the democracy-loving individuals and the coup-loving zoo chanters.
You must be a kid indeed.

What democracy are you talking about.

Nigeria is ruled by Ballot Box coup d'etat. Niger is by barrels of the gun. What's the difference?

Nigeria's not practicing democracy because the system is riddled by fraud and electoral malpractices where loser is declared winner.

Tinubu didn't win elections!
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by bizhop01: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
ECOWAS force should storm Niger state first cool
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by chaloskyx: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
so lets paint thus senario we send all our military to Niger to defend the wests intrests why dint we send all our men to the north and show our force during BH and banditry i guess its all politics theae leaders dint care one but about you
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Omodua(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

Answer me do you know what it cost the world to rid Africa of military instability that ravaged the continent and have democracy as a form of government 20 years back. From Eritrea to Sudan to Uganda to Rwanda to Central African Republic.

When you can tell me the struggles of this nation and how those processes led to their current form I will reply you

Kid.

In the meantime carry your lane pacifist ideology to the junta not to ECOWAS. if you all want peace, tell your junta crew to accept amnesty return to the barracks and reinstate Bazoum

No matter how you people cry, all of them that initiated that coup will be killed. I repeat all

You're on your own.

Nigerians don't support military intervention to reinstate Bazoum.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by StarRiderr: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pakute:
Those losers who labelled hausa/fulani as almajiris and changed the name a parent gave his son from Buhari to Jubril, just because of hatred for him and the whole north, same people will come to this thread and start showing their unconditional love to the so-called almajiris cousins in niger republic. Nnamdi kanu is even more jealous how his people now tongue lick the almajiris ass in niger while they have abandoned his own anus to smell in kuje. The situation in Niger is a battle between the democracy-loving individuals and the coup-loving zoo chanters.
Oga must you write this rubbish in the name of tribalism.....can you keep quiet for once nawa oooo
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by kindlyheart: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

You think like a kid. Kid mentality. It started with Egypt, Mali to Burkina Faso it was waved aside. If this consistency is maintained all head of states in the continent will be toppled and killed. The ideology is what is being challenged to uphold democratic values in Africa and not about Niger !

You kids of these days. Go and ask what it took the western nations to invest in democracy two decades back. Fights fought, money's spent, lives lost. It's the junta that needs talking to not ECOWAS. Niger must be invaded and constitutional order restored.

If All those leaders were patriotic, nobody will topple them
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Segzy19: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
No war will be fought in Niger....
This is all extreme brinkmanship

ECOWAS will not be that stupid to fight such dirty war
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by engrchykae(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:

Beer parlour gossiper. Please show the proof Thomas Sankara was ousted by western powers. Olodo

Continue to make a full of yourself with your watery Beer parlour theories
it's either you are ignorant or you are a beneficiary of corrupt neo colonial system.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Oblongata: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wodu89:
I stand with ECOWAS.

I appreciate your submission!

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by bigtt76(f): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Twitter Employee Deactivated Trump's Account For 11minutes, See Reactions. / June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.