Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force (26978 Views)

We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS / Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Niger: ECOWAS Military Chiefs To Meet On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Ifogift007:
Father Abraham... have you ever sat down and ask urself what is actually causing the coup in the first place... it's because of people being tired of bad governance

And has your other country ever had good.governance since Yar a Adua ? Abraham's mother
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Adabestseason(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Start from Nigeria with the killer-herders,terrorists and insurgents from Niger,push them to their country.Very simple kinetics for ECOWAS self-claimed standby force.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by efeski(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Wodu89:
I stand with ECOWAS.

Leadership is about decisiveness. Bazoum was outsed by the outschosts simply because he wasn't Hausa and to them anything short of their clannishness is a misfit for them to submit to. This ideology must not only be challenged but defeated.

This doesn't concern Russia nor external parties. Let them face Syria and Ukraine fronts. Democracy must be restored whether the hypocritical Northern leaders like it or not.

Where were they when Liberia was invaded, Sierria Leone and co. But because some ethnic coloration is in the mix they're playing hypocrisy. It is the junta that needs talking to, not ECOWAS. ECOWAS must invade and restore democracy regardless of the costs

Unless Eastern powers gets in the way , the use of force is necessary otherwise long term grippling sanctions should be employed.

You seem to forget that ecowas is an external party in matters concerning the sovereign state of Niger republic
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Wodu89: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2023
efeski:

You seem to forget that ecowas is an external party in matters concerning the sovereign state of Niger republic

Indeed. And Niger is not a signatory to ECOWAS terms and conditions? abi
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by dgbanj: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
kindlyheart:

If All those leaders were patriotic, nobody will topple them

I sent a PM please reply me
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by gaskiyamagana: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fortruth:
They are not ready to fix their own nations but ready to storm little Nigger Republic...

See Balla BULLU whom never even win election

Black people shaaaa
Wailing wailers better pray or join Niger force.
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Tyktoker: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Ifogift007: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2023
Morphinne:

Since it’s bad governance that’s causing the coup and since the head of the Nigerien junta believes he’s popular enough among his people, what’s stopping him from resigning from the military and testing his popularity in a national poll? It’s grossly irresponsible to use force to topple a sitting president. Now imagine it was a military personnel from a minority group that ousted a Hausa president from power, how messy do you think Niger would be by now? Dear obingo, stop hiding behind the cloak of hatred, what is bad is bad regardless of who’s doing it. Ecowas are doing the right thing to curtail an ugly culture. Go and read about Syria and the root cause of what led to the sorry situation they are in today. Go and read about how some ragtag Sunni fighters tried to topple his government and the subsequent sad events and repercussions that followed and that have left the country and its environs in a sorry state to date.
Wasiu... tell ur brother the man with the stolen mandate to return it... Nigerians didn't vote for him

Burkina Faso did a coup.. nothing was heard
Mali did a coup.. nothing was heard
Guinea Bissau did a coup.. nothing was heard

Suddenly a drug Baron was made ECOWAS chairman...on seeing that fellow west African states are waking up becomes jittery with fear knowing fully aware that he is on a stolen mandate

Honestly I use to think that Nigeria politicians we're the problem

But seeing sane individual defend dis sham called election and government is beyond baffling

Go buy fuel ⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽ for 650 as usual.... Spits
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Ifogift007: 3:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Wodu89:

And has your other country ever had good.governance since Yar a Adua ? Abraham's mother
Chairman u don eat?
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Morphinne: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Ifogift007:
Wasiu... tell ur brother the man with the stolen mandate to return it... Nigerians didn't vote for him

Burkina Faso did a coup.. nothing was heard
Mali did a coup.. nothing was heard
Guinea Bissau did a coup.. nothing was heard

Suddenly a drug Baron was made ECOWAS chairman...on seeing that fellow west African states are waking up becomes jittery with fear knowing fully aware that he is on a stolen mandate

Honestly I use to think that Nigeria politicians we're the problem

grin
But seeing ;Dsane individual defend dis sham called election and government is beyond baffling

Go buy fuel ⛽⛽⛽⛽⛽ for 650 as usual.... Spits
@bolded just proved my point and just sold you out. You just showed your true color which other zombiedíents are hiding. We all know that your support for the coupists isn’t genuine, it’s a result of political ‘painment’ grin because we’ve been saying it that you idiots know that ECOWAS are doing the right thing and that coup is never acceptable but because you hate Tinubu who, by God’s grace, is and will be your President for the next 7 years and there’s nothing your entire wretched generation can do about it grin
The emergency Nigeria lovers have suddenly become Niger coup plotters’ best friends. I knew the coup was bound to fail the moment you professional failures started supporting them😂
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Ifogift007: 6:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Morphinne:

@bolded just proved my point and just sold you out. You just showed your true color which other zombiedíents are hiding. We all know that your support for the coupists isn’t genuine, it’s a result of political ‘painment’ grin because we’ve been saying it that you idiots know that ECOWAS are doing the right thing and that coup is never acceptable but because you hate Tinubu who, by God’s grace, is and will be your President for the next 7 years and there’s nothing your entire wretched generation can do about it grin
The emergency Nigeria lovers have suddenly become Niger coup plotters’ best friends. I knew the coup was bound to fail the moment you professional failures started supporting them😂
.. Wasiu we aren't supporting coup.... only Good government... void of thuggery bandit's and rigging....On ur mandate 😁😁😁😁 ozour

Go buy fuel ⛽⛽⛽⛽ for #100 at on the mandate 😁😁😁 philling station 🚉⛽⛽🚉⛽🚉🚉🚉⛽⛽
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Morphinne: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ifogift007:
.. Wasiu we aren't supporting coup.... only Good government... void of thuggery bandit's and rigging....On ur mandate 😁😁😁😁 ozour

Go buy fuel ⛽⛽⛽⛽ for #100 at on the mandate 😁😁😁 philling station 🚉⛽⛽🚉⛽🚉🚉🚉⛽⛽
Chibuzor, I don talk wetin I talk, if e pain you, you are free to gulp any available bottle of sniper grin
He is your President; our president and once he’s done , we’ll gladly vote for another credible Fulani/Hausa man to continue steering our darling country to greatness and just like I said earlier, there’s nothing you and your entire wretched region and generation can do about it grin
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by Ifogift007: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
Morphinne:

Chibuzor, I don talk wetin I talk, if e pain you, you are free to gulp any available bottle of sniper grin
He is your President; our president and once he’s done , we’ll gladly vote for another credible Fulani/Hausa man to continue steering our darling country to greatness and just like I said earlier, there’s nothing you and your entire wretched region and generation can do about it grin
We know does people who are suffering,😃😃😃😃

I was in Lagos to find bolt driver na wahala... most of them are out of business...d few ones available there were charging almost 4 times d former amount... so many people trekking 😃😃😃😃

If you're president like mk em increase fuel ⛽🚉🚉🚉🚉⛽⛽🚉🚉⛽ to 2k

D Igbo tribe will still be the richest tribe in Nigeria know that and know peace 😃😃😃.....

Wawa 😃😃😃😃
Re: We Are Ready To Storm Niger - ECOWAS Force by yeniwen510: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
shop latest collection of stussy 8 ball fleece at our official website and get huge discount on https://stussy8ballfleece.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Twitter Employee Deactivated Trump's Account For 11minutes, See Reactions. / Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.