Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days (5704 Views)

Hardship: No Nigerian Workers Can Survive On Less Than N100,000 Wage – Reps / 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Metrofox(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by James91: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Let keep voting for bad leaders , last last we go they alright
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by James91: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
While senators are sharing millions to themselves, they forgot about ordinary Nigerians who cannot feed due to economic hardship.

Upon that, they still brought "subsidy thing" to suffer ordinary Nigerians the more, making life harder by the day.

So part of my meager salary which is 20k was taken by medical emergency earlier in the month.

That has stressed me out the more on survival, leaving me with a thousand naira as of this morning.

I could have prepared soup with it but what soup can I prepare with 1k and how long can it last? Soup wasn't the best option and so I decided to go for something more avoidable.

Anyhow, potatoes dey, red oil dey, man go survive.

It's well with the souls of struggling Nigerians most who do not even have a job or are underpaid.
go and work in block industry, or go to construction sit , if possible building project. They pay very well
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Deogratiasfx: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Instead of you to go and get a land and start farming. You are lazing around.

Not everyone that is struggling is lazy. That you are ok doesnot make people are not lazy. You don't know how some have genuinely tried but still struggling.
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by 9jahotblog: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
All is well, keep hope alive bro
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Psychokinetic: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
While senators are sharing millions to themselves, they forgot about ordinary Nigerians who cannot feed due to economic hardship.

Upon that, they still brought "subsidy thing" to suffer ordinary Nigerians the more, making life harder by the day.

So part of my meager salary which is 20k was taken by medical emergency earlier in the month.

That has stressed me out the more on survival, leaving me with a thousand naira as of this morning.

I could have prepared soup with it but what soup can I prepare with 1k and how long can it last? Soup wasn't the best option and so I decided to go for something more avoidable.

Anyhow, potatoes dey, red oil dey, man go survive.

It's well with the souls of struggling Nigerians most who do not even have a job or are underpaid.
Sheiya… Whilê I dey here dey eat chicken, turkey, sardine back to back as per protein diet wey I dey on. This is what happens when a particular set of people decide to vote a dingBAT because they think another particular set of people will suffer the consequences 🙄

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Not everyone that is struggling is lazy. That you are ok doesnot make people are not lazy. You don't know how some have genuinely tried but still struggling.

God's grace is above it all. Thanks.
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Streetdoctor: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
Difrent:

Remind me again
Did labour party senatore reject the #2million naira sent to them by Akpabio?

How then is ELU PEE different from APCPDP.....

Yeye dey smell.

Nigeria really dodge a bullet with these shady labourers in vain...... Ashawos wey change location begin form virgin
Then enjoy ur renewes shege in peace na. Shey master of strategy dun win
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Streetdoctor: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Psychokinetic:

Sheiya… Whilê I dey here dey eat chicken, turkey, sardine back to back as per protein diet wey I dey on. This is what happens when a particular set of people decide to vote a dingBAT because they think another particular set of people will suffer the consequences 🙄
We warned against buhari, we all saw d outcome.
We warned them against dis drug lord, and they called us names.
We all know tribe by tribe that has resilient spirit to survive. Igbos never smelled aso rock before but u can't see an Igbo person begging in dis Lagos.
North has produced more president than d rest
Seconded by Yorubas, d one SS managed to get, north and Yorubas used propaganda to finish d man.
Poverty index shows that North is fuckingly poor and hungry follows by Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Difrent: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Then enjoy ur renewes shege in peace na. Shey master of strategy dun win

Renewed shege was inevitable
Whether you voted BAT or laboured in vain

Only a fool would think anyone will come and perform any miracle in less than 100 days .
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Streetdoctor: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Difrent:

Renewed shege was inevitable
Whether you voted BAT or laboured in vain

Only a fool would think anyone will come and perform any miracle in less than 100 days .
Lolssssss, same excuse in a different way. Before it was d PDP rot. Now another is is not a miracle in 100days.
No matter how rough and tough d jungle bi, lion no fit chop grasses. We all those d tribe that begs too much in southern Nigeria.
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Difrent: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Lolssssss, same excuse in a different way. Before it was d PDP rot. Now another is is not a miracle in 100days.
No matter how rough and tough d jungle bi, lion no fit chop grasses. We all those d tribe that begs too much in southern Nigeria.

The same old LIES you like to tell yourself to make you feel good.....enjoy deceiving yourself other Nigerians have learnt to allow you lot carry on in your Foolishness
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Streetdoctor: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Difrent:

The same old LIES you like to tell yourself to make you feel good.....enjoy deceiving yourself other Nigerians have learnt to allow you lot carry on in your Foolishness
Lolssssss, don't worry, after teaching them politics 101. Go to Twitter and SE eur people begging, even here in nairaland, ur people are still begging. Ask pjtech he will confirm it
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by DontSuckToto: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
thestreets:

baba ur moniker eeeh. why d name please?

Stop sucking toto
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by thestreets(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2023
DontSuckToto:

Stop sucking toto

i never suck b4 and i wont
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by aklid(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Go back and collect a refund guy
They cheated you
This one is just like 150-200 naira own seriously
Sha depends on where u at
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by FeelGoodAlways(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
aklid:
Go back and collect a refund guy
They cheated you
This one is just like 150-200 naira own seriously
Sha depends on where u at

Where is that that it's that cheap?
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by aklid(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:

Where is that that it's that cheap?
The NORTH ain’t that obvious 🤷🏾‍♂️ northeast for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Battled Police In China / Yoruba In Kwara And Burden Of Identity / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.