Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days (5695 Views)

Hardship: No Nigerian Workers Can Survive On Less Than N100,000 Wage – Reps / 'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers / George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by FeelGoodAlways(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
While senators are sharing millions to themselves, they forgot about ordinary Nigerians who cannot feed due to economic hardship.

Upon that, they still brought "subsidy thing" to suffer ordinary Nigerians the more, making life harder by the day.

So part of my meager salary which is 20k was taken by medical emergency earlier in the month.

That has stressed me out the more on survival, leaving me with a thousand naira as of this morning.

I could have prepared soup with it but what soup can I prepare with 1k and how long can it last? Soup wasn't the best option and so I decided to go for something more avoidable.

Anyhow, potatoes dey, red oil dey, man go survive.

It's well with the souls of struggling Nigerians most who do not even have a job or are underpaid.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Kingosytex(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
FeelGoodAlways post=125173384:
While senators are sharing millions to themselves
, they forgot about ordinary Nigerians who cannot feed due to economic hardship.

Upon that, they still brought "subsidy thing" to suffer ordinary Nigerians the more, making life harder by the day.

So part of my meager salary which is 20k was taken by medical emergency earlier in the month.

That has stressed me out the more on survival, leaving me with a thousand naira as of this morning.

I could have prepared soup with it but what soup can I prepare with 1k and how long can it last? Soup wasn't the best option and so I decided to go for something more avoidable.

It's well with the souls of struggling Nigerians most who do not even have a job or are underpaid.

At bolded, the idiotic, unproductive, and parasitic senators are sharing millions because the masses don't care.
Elsewhere, people hold their leaders accountable.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by FeelGoodAlways(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Is it plenty for that amount or small?

1 Like

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Danybest: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
When the preferable is not available the available become preferable,it is well May God see us through.

3 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by LikeAking: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
While senators are sharing millions to themselves, they forgot about ordinary Nigerians who cannot feed due to economic hardship.

E go beta.

Preserve them well, they get spoilt easily.

5 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by FeelGoodAlways(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

E go beta.

Preserve them well, they get spoilt easily.

Yes I know
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by FeelGoodAlways(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

At bolded, the idiotic, unproductive, and parasitic senators are sharing millions because the masses don't care.
Elsewhere, people hold their leaders accountable.

Nigerians would say our hands are tight. We can't do anything. We are too docile including myself. Because if I am not docile like other Nigerians, I should even do a one-man protest against what is going on in government.

11 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by LookFront: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Be rest assured that thinks will get better soon.

3 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Greatzeus(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:

Enjoy brother,some are multi millionaires but can't eat despite spending millions on drugs. You are rich is you're healthy.

6 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Jayboi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bros you will survive. Matt Damon did it in the Martian. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

2 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by ErnestNc: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Omo bro.. Enjoy ur sweet potatoes.
You're blessed

4pieces per day ..hmm

1 Like

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by DontSuckToto: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Those potatoes dey hungry me now sef.

But I wonder if that is going to sustain you for that long.
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by princeemmma(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
You mean you will be eating only potatoes for three days?
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Antell95(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mehn! manage it, afterall you voted APC tongue

1 Like

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by BucketMan: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jayboi:
Bros you will survive. Mark wahlberg did it in the Martian. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Matt Damon.
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Digiprof: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
princeemmma:
You mean you will be eating only potatoes for three days?

8 days, not 3 days.

I guess that is when he's expecting payment/money.

1 Like

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Heroicvic(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Look for job
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Ensa777(f): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Things are hard really.
I calculated how much I spent last month on food for family,my heart was more concerned for those who are unable.

Sardines,margarines,fullcream milk,snacks ,fizzy drinks have been removed from our diet yet price is increasing.

11 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by Digiprof: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ensa777:
Things are hard really.
I calculated how much I spent last month on food for family,my heart was more concerned for those who are unable.

Sardines,margarines,fullcream milk,snacks ,fizzy drinks have been removed from our diet yet price is increasing.

Exactly. Sad reality

1 Like

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by thestreets(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
DontSuckToto:
Those potatoes dey hungry me now sef.

But I wonder if that is going to sustain you for that long.

baba ur moniker eeeh. why d name please?
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by FeelGoodAlways(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Antell95:
Mehn! manage it, afterall you voted APC tongue

I didnt

2 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by FeelGoodAlways(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Heroicvic:
Look for job

I need a better sir
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by ItisWell22(f): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ensa777:
Things are hard really.

It’s just so tough, despite trying to manage.

Each time I go out to buy stuff, I wonder how families earning less than 100k and the jobless survive. 😒

1 Like

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by ednut1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
It is well. I wan find you small thing. But i don’t trust new accounts on nairaland πŸ€”

12 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
don't u have anoda skill dat can enable u earn extra income aside d one u currently earn?

I have bn Tru worst & out!

Took my destiny in my hands, started work at a block industry, saved up to buy an equipment dat made me delve into a more better handiwork/job...

u shld have my kind of zeal too I think!
God help u!

2 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by UbanmeUdie: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
shocked

Your survival is in BAT's hands.
Those wretched looking potatoes won't alleviate your hunger pangs.

E go better Na poor man prayer.

Take action!

5 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by gonkin(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:

U don turn mark Walberg as the martian
Where he had to survive alone on mars for you over 2 years with just potatoes
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by olabode4dkoko(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jayboi:
Bros you will survive. Mark wahlberg did it in the Martian. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Matt Damon
Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by gonkin(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
olabode4dkoko:
Matt Damon

I meant mark wartney.

I know its matt damon. The damn auto correct change am for me.

Just see the movie it will teach u to remain strong.

I was jobless for 2 years after my last job,

The martian and pursuit of happiness kept me motivated

2 Likes

Re: See N1000 Potatoes I'm To Survive On For 8 Days by patosky55(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
ednut1:
It is well. I wan find you small thing. But i don’t trust new accounts on nairaland πŸ€”
Good evening boss, am facing similar if not worse scenario because me I don't even have the 1k, please I need your help and yes my account is not a new one, u can check it, thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation: Osun Won’t Tolerate Unlawful Gatherings - Amotekun Warns / Obj Vs Ibb: Presidency Unable To Settle Quarrel / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Fame/shame - 2011 Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.