Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi (20431 Views)

Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State / Lifeless Body Of Man Found Hanging From A Tree In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Alive In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by gloryman91: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
So this happens in that part of the country too?

Unbelievable.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by lincsnuel: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Shurtman79:
Wahala ni dey finish.. can someone help me to solve this

You don't sum remaining amount to get the money you spent. Doesn't make any sense at all.

To understand how illogical it is, do the math again, this time spend N10 on 5 items, then calculate the initial money by summing what's remaining and hopefully you should get N110 smiley

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Danisaint112(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Puss360:
Sometimes I wonder if devil is real...
Coz the behaviour of some Human beings are worse than demon sef....
New born for dat matter....
If you know you can carry the why not abort in the early stages??
If you know you can't abort why not make arrangements with someone to adopt the child immediately you deliver...
Dropping this child here now is for what?
Suppose the child gets bitten by snake before the arrival of these people, meaning say you don kill the innocent child like dat...

Honestly the actions of some people makes dem suffer in this life till they die.. Even Original God and traditional god can't forgive this inhumane act....

What makes you different from the said lady? You are even worse if you ask me. She abandoned hers why you killed yours.

Or you think abortion is not termination of human life? In as much as what she did is very wrong and should be condemned child aborters and those that decided to abort are all walking killers. Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by BoldBrainz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
See fine Halima wey aboki carry troway! Tomorrow now, she'll grow, knack one northern politician and blow.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by BRATISLAVA: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
AImiron:
Wickedness

The baby looks well cared for and is lying on clean beddings. Perhaps the mother was undergoing something she felt was too much to handle alongside her child. She would've been the kind of mother who gives their child up for adoption if her society would accept it

Not every abandoned child is abandoned out of "wickedness".

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by NaijaCover(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Abiamo

The Great real Motherhood

Nawa o
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by ivolt: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Shurtman79:
Nothing to solve!
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by julimax(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na wah ooo

Zakie testifies about his alcohol problem in church. grin grin grin. You need to see this

Subscribe and share
#https://youtube.com/shorts/qGDXoykKIzc?feature=share #funny
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Judybash93(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Allah this, Allah that... Can you think for yourself?
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Noblesunny(f): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
I think the yeye woman wants baby boy,she come born baby girl abandoned her foolish woman.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Yankee101: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
If we had a database now a simple DNA go show relatives and arrrest go follow

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by falcon01: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Shurtman79:
You can't calculate the Value of what's remaining thats just useless. The calculations is invalid.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Look on the bright side people, atleast the mother didn't abort her.... And she didn't throw her in the gutter/river like many would.
Rather she gently and carefully placed her on a clean sheet where other people could find her, she probably breast fed her properly before doing so... All probably because she knew deep inside her heart 100% that she couldn't take care of her...(financially for example)

And trust me... the father was obviously not in the picture, cos no mother would dare 'throw away' a baby knowing there is an active father figure to answer to afterwards, Think about it.

But well..... there are other possible scenarios though, maybe the mother is just a cold hearted evil b!tch! Who knows??
But here is my point... let's not be too quick to judge the her.

The truth is... every female mammal was strictly programmed by mother nature to love and care for their offsprings unconditionally, especially at early stages... so any behavior other than that is likely a malfunction!!!

I'm Just saying......

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by falcon01: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Danisaint112:

What makes you different from the said lady? You are even worse if you ask me. She abandoned hers why you killed yours.

Or you think abortion is not termination of human life? In as much as what she did is very wrong and should be condemned child aborters and those that decided to abort are all walking killers. Fact.

Then jerking off is Massacre.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Danisaint112(m): 12:34am On Aug 18, 2023
falcon01:
Then jerking off is Massacre.

Jerking off is also bad but not really a massacre
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Carlyboi(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2023
Its high time the government started tracing derelict and irresponsible, mothers and parents such as the one in this story the only situation that can evoke some level of empathy in me is if the child is a product of rape or incest but if it’s a case of this woman avoiding responsibility then should be dealt with.

Have protected sex or practice abstinence if you’re not ready to be a parent or simply man up to your responsibilities if pregnancy happens stop putting these innocent babies through such unpleasantness.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Johnthesuccess: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2023
Puss360:
Sometimes I wonder if devil is real...
Coz the behaviour of some Human beings are worse than demon sef....
New born for dat matter....
If you know you can carry the why not abort in the early stages??
If you know you can't abort why not make arrangements with someone to adopt the child immediately you deliver...
Dropping this child here now is for what?
Suppose the child gets bitten by snake before the arrival of these people, meaning say you don kill the innocent child like dat...

Honestly the actions of some people makes dem suffer in this life till they die.. Even Original God and traditional god can't forgive this inhumane act....

Which one is original God and Traditional God.🤔🤔
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by adspelite(m): 7:14am On Aug 18, 2023
post=125177408:
Update From . COM

A Newborn Baby Girl was found abandoned under a tree near a hospital in Shira Local Government Area of Bauchi State, Reports.

According To An Elementary Teacher, Auwal Maisalati Shira, Wrote On Facebook, As Sighted By , The baby was left on leaves under the tree close to Ambara Hospital around 12 noon on Wednesday, August 16, 2023.

The Baby was fully clothed and placed on a fabric.

Mr. Auwal said he and the social welfare officer of Shira LGA took the baby to the maternity ward of the hospital.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

I'll like to adopt this very baby legally if anyone can assist with the process. I'm a Rivers indigene.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by falcon01: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Danisaint112:

Jerking off is also bad but not really a massacre
There are billions of life in a drop of semen, ain't that murder?
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Blackdisciple(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Na the mama go keep am there run.
If you look very well the mum voted for Tinubu after voting for Buhari.

Just imagine wickedness in high places
Little innocent child wey no do anything...

He didn't vote for APC or Tinubu but he still suffer it, I pray the baby lands in good hands cry cry cry
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by phemmyfour: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Shurtman79:
You are not suppose to add the remainders. Your maths teacher did you strong thing
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by fineberry(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2023
God av mercy on we humans.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Danisaint112(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2023
falcon01:
There are billions of life in a drop of semen, ain't that murder?

Well kind of.
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Puss360(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Which one is original God and Traditional God.🤔🤔
When you begin to serve one you will understand cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi by Taigaban: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Why is feminine gender so heartless?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / Do You Experience Any Body Part Tremor Occasionally? Here Is Why / 60 Children Die In Hospital As Oxygen Supplier Withdraws Over Unpaid Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.