Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! (24812 Views)

Simple Way To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by seanwilliam(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Not really, I use WhatsApp, Twitter and nairaland more.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by jonsn: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
imelseda:
We're curious to know where the majority of Nairalanders stand on this. Do you still find yourself using Facebook regularly, or have you moved on to other platforms?

Share your insights on whether Facebook remains a valuable part of your online interactions, or if you've embraced alternatives. Let's engage in a thoughtful discussion about our evolving relationship with this iconic social media platform. Your perspective matters, so join the conversation and let us know: Do you still use Facebook?

I don't.

TAGS: Social Media Shift, Digital Detox Debate, Life Beyond Facebook, Social Networking Evolution, Online Connections Reflect

I stopped in 2021 but gather some still do.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by richeeyo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emeka71:
But wait a minute; why is twitter no longer opening but now showing x?
Emeka as expected
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by wittywriter: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Thislifesef:
I use for marketing purposes.
Facebook died but got back alive during convid19 and has not been doing badly since then.

Now
META
Very useful for writing and creation to monetization for online earnings.

FunkeAyorinde:
Nope

Wittyness
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Easylife1234: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
I am Still use Facebook o
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by frankson1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
marksleek2584:
Seems you have been away from Earth...Elon Musk changed the name dude.

Maybe he just got data today grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by ify84(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
I still use Facebook more than other apps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Kaido: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
I dislike that app.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Austineva(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Facebook na our house where we dine, drink and make merries

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by MrBroke(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
No. More than 4 years
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by wink2015(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
Truthfulguy10:
Yes.
But on code

What do you mean by "But on code " ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Nobleou(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
I use Facebook every single day but I turned off my 'active status'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by correctguy101(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ah...

Sparingly... Only just click on the app once in a violet moon to see if my old friends are still alive... grin cheesy

And to let them know I'm not dead yet... grin grin

And when I get tired and angry at Nigeria, I'll uninstall the app entirely... angry

Only to reinstall when I remember I have to check who among my old friends are dead, or remind them that I'm not dead yet... angry grin

Abeg let the matter rest, Facebook guarantees no freedom to do anyhow, so Nairaland bests Facebook anytime where I'm concerned.... shocked

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by maureensylvia(f): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Just posted my market there now lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by barinedan(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
I still use Facebook, in fact it has now become part of me, I can't stay a day without logging in because apart from chatting I also follow most media agencies on fb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Truthfulguy10: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
wink2015:

What do you mean by "But on code " ?
Anonymously

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Nemesis0147(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
I stopped using Facebook since 2019…I don’t want to be connecting with new people.
The ones I have now are enough for me.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by spencekat(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes,2-5 times a month.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by spencekat(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes,but not regularly.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by motionarena: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes.

Still the best SM app

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Olam09(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
imelseda:
We're curious to know where the majority of Nairalanders stand on this. Do you still find yourself using Facebook regularly, or have you moved on to other platforms?

Share your insights on whether Facebook remains a valuable part of your online interactions, or if you've embraced alternatives. Let's engage in a thoughtful discussion about our evolving relationship with this iconic social media platform. Your perspective matters, so join the conversation and let us know: Do you still use Facebook?

I don't.

TAGS: Social Media Shift, Digital Detox Debate, Life Beyond Facebook, Social Networking Evolution, Online Connections Reflect
Yes.. for watching video
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Stopped long time ago o
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Strictly for sports news and updates...!

Instagram is solely for financial updates... LinkedIn for career access.

No time for nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by spencekat(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
barinedan:
I still use Facebook, in fact it has now become part of me, I can't stay a day without logging in because apart from chatting I also follow most media agencies on fb
It is Nairaland that is part of me,so far I have my phone with me.It has been a daily stuff from 2015 till date.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by MasterShifu010(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
I only go on there to chill and laugh by watching comedy videos .

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by staneless(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Always
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by iHateFraudsters: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yes..But once in a while......

The funny thing is that I lost complete interest in Facebook when my account was hacked....

And the funniest part was that I met my current banny there,few months later,it was hacked cheesy

God punish yahoo boys.

The computer meaning of the word "Hacking" is not as easy as you're making it sound.

You were probably phished.

Next time stop putting your username and password into any login page you see that has a Facebook logo.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by A112: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
10yrs old fb for sale
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Voiceofthestree: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
CaptMarvel:
Unmnhnm, of course yeah.

3 Facebook account for sale.
Bulk mailer and email extractor available for sale too. Contact on profile.
Nah usa Fb? The mailer name inbox ??
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by NaijaCover(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Blogging Business Is The Sure Business now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes / *(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.