Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! (24810 Views)

Simple Way To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Crysthaniel(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
JaneYave:
Very educative. Depending on how you surf. I have learnt alot on Facebook, once l was presenting a paper on ' cracked feet', l was amazed on the works of others l was able to access there, since then l follow educative pages, videos and learn big time! Majorly what l couldn't learn the conversational way.
And access to those informations are very Fast
twitter is majorly for News but for information and connections na Facebook get am
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by olab059(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
I have too many memories and connections on Facebook over the years to totally abandon it. I don't go there as much anymore, but i still have Facebook Lite app on my phone and I pop in at least thrice a week.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by bluefilm: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2023
Emeka71:
But wait a minute; why is twitter no longer opening but now showing x?

Probably because Elon is obsessed with seX so much so he finds a way to put seX in whatever he is involved with...
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by cevek11: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Checkout the market place... it's massive
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by adez2016(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
yes. to wish my friends HBD and also to log in to games tru it
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by imelseda(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
This the QUOTE article from now on lol.. grin grin

How about Threads? Has any one of you'all tried this new app.. ? Curious too.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Techvillz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
800b impressions on FB, Mark zookabag will you pay you a dime as a Nigerian, 8m impressions on Twitter, elon musk go pay you 20k upwards as a Nigerian.. who fb epps
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Emeka71(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2023
bdauran:
it has been renamed to X
But the thing no longer opens on my phone.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Emeka71(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Elon Musk has changed it's name from Twitter to X
Since after the change I can no longer access twitter on my phone.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by HocusPocus: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2023
Emeka71:
Since after the change I can no longer access twitter on my phone.
Update the app on play store or App Store

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Emeka71(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2023
HocusPocus:
Update the app on play store or App Store
I don't even use the app because I use chrome browser direct.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by bdauran: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Emeka71:
But the thing no longer opens on my phone.
update the app via play store
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Acube23: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Hello great Nairalanders!

After I lost my phone, Telegram deleted my saved messages. Now I want back my saved messages since I have another phone. Solution please!
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Emeka71(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
bdauran:
update the app via play store
The app isn't even coming up on play store.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by bdauran: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Emeka71:
The app isn't even coming up on play store.
then ur phone might be at fault
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Emeka71(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
bdauran:
then ur phone might be at fault
My android version is too low.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Polasq: 1:18pm On Mar 19
Hi. By connecting people from all over the world, the Meta social network has become almost indispensable for many people. Through the platform, users can stay in touch with loved ones, share updates about their lives, and engage in conversations with people who share similar interests. For those who have never used Meta, it is worth reading the information here https://meta.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and everyone will see all the advantages and disadvantages of this social network.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by lordparcel: 12:29pm On Mar 30
Eye catchy TikTok Usernames available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes / *(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.