Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! (24814 Views)

Simple Way To Use Facebook Ads To Your Advantage / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by bobbiiee: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Logged in twice in 2 years.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Gerundphrase: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
I use it to watch live football matches
Just type teamA vs teamB live and click search
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by enemyofprogress: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
My account was banned and so I banned the shiiiit out of my life

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Dozis: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Facebook is still the best, connects you to real people.
Twitter Abi X is a mad man's house, the hate, tribalism and childishness is too much.
Instagram is okay but...
Nairaland is just the definition of Nigeria, mad house of tribalism.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Goodman2023: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emeka71:
But wait a minute; why is twitter no longer opening but now showing x?

Look for x

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by CaptMarvel(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Nah usa Fb? The mailer name inbox ??
not USA Fb, but you can change the profile to USA. Desktop mailer. Chat me on WhatsApp, my digits on profile.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Hotwest: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
I don leave Facebook browsing but still on my phone though
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by BoldBrainz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Dormant, I like and prefer nairaland for it's privacy.

There's privacy on nairaland? How do we not know this? Or did Seun Osewa reserve a room for you in his forum?
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
imelseda:

We're curious to know where the majority of Nairalanders stand on this.

Let's engage in a thoughtful discussion about our evolving relationship with this iconic social media platform. Your perspective matters, so join the conversation and let us know:

Who are the "we" that are curious?

Who are the "us" that wants to know if people are still using Facebook?

In what way does anyones perspective matter on using Facebook?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
I only go there to watch fb Reels

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by israelmao(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
I've abandoned Facebook for X.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by xukwaa: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
I have many friends on facebook such as relations, customers, office colleagues, boss, former course/classmates, etc. The privacy is zero compared to Nairaland and Twitter. Hence, I prefer to remain mute on facebook.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Crysthaniel(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
so many Important groups with legit informations
Facebook videos
Better pages
market place
How you no go use Facebook?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by easzypeaszy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
I don't joke wt Facebook
Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by dontrulee: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
I still use Facebook frequently

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by batistutajulio: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
I use it everyday of my life, I connect with new people, friends and family.

All my friends, childhood, schools and high institutions are there too. Its very easy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by jackmrandy: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
imelseda:
We're curious to know where the majority of Nairalanders stand on this. Do you still find yourself using Facebook regularly, or have you moved on to other platforms?

Share your insights on whether Facebook remains a valuable part of your online interactions, or if you've embraced alternatives. Let's engage in a thoughtful discussion about our evolving relationship with this iconic social media platform. Your perspective matters, so join the conversation and let us know: Do you still use Facebook?

I don't.

TAGS: Social Media Shift, Digital Detox Debate, Life Beyond Facebook, Social Networking Evolution, Online Connections Reflect

facebook is gone... its when there is no data, that people chat there. everyone now on tiktok for live coverage. its fun there, and alot of lessons to learn there. facebook na for market sales..
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

There's privacy on nairaland? How do we not know this? Or did Seun Osewa reserve a room for you in his forum?
Here is a bit more private than other platforms

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by SeriouslySense(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Maybe twice in a year, it only serve as a good address book, i don't want to compare my life with others, i am happy just enjoying the moment.
grin grin grin.

In the future, if i need to market some product, it can become useful again.

I wonder how those people who are always on Facebook comparing themselves to others cope, i dont have time cheesy cheesy. I am sure many people are still addicted to that crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by sacajawea: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Unlimited surplus women are there.
One of the best Places to get Women
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Oizee(f): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes like twice a month.
Uncle Richy4 where have you been o?
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by BoldBrainz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
IconicR:
Here is a bit more private than other platforms

Can't say I quite share your perspective though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Caphive: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Migrated my online concentration to TIKTOK
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by ednut1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
Facebook marketplace is still useful. Nigerians left due to classicism. Poorer people join, the average non educated person is there, extended family members wey no make am dey etc. so many ran to instagrm and twitter

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Kenmatt(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Emeka71:
But wait a minute; why is twitter no longer opening but now showing x?

Because you're outdated.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by coputa(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Facebook cannot be wished away, if you are not on Facebook your social media life is dead including business

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Kenmatt(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
I'm not even on Facebook.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Kenmatt(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
coputa:
Facebook cannot be wished away, if you are not on Facebook your social media life is dead including business

Don't talk what you're not sure of.

I do most of my deal on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is Bae.
Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Johel(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
imelseda:
We're curious to know where the majority of Nairalanders stand on this. Do you still find yourself using Facebook regularly, or have you moved on to other platforms?

Share your insights on whether Facebook remains a valuable part of your online interactions, or if you've embraced alternatives. Let's engage in a thoughtful discussion about our evolving relationship with this iconic social media platform. Your perspective matters, so join the conversation and let us know: Do you still use Facebook?

I don't.

TAGS: Social Media Shift, Digital Detox Debate, Life Beyond Facebook, Social Networking Evolution, Online Connections Reflect

Facebook remains the best social media platform.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by Psady(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
I lost interest in Facebook after my account was hacked ,and the Werey wrote 'I love u' to all female on my list of friends ,my Boss wife was not exempted. I apologies tire!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! by suspend: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
There's a vibrant community growing on there and doing very good. Ignore Facebook at your own peril

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes / *(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.